Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Castle Ward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Castle Ward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Castle Ward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Castle Ward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Castle Ward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Castle Ward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Castle Ward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Castle Ward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Castle Ward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Castle Ward - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCastle Ward - Page 2 I_voting_barCastle Ward - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Castle Ward - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCastle Ward - Page 2 I_voting_barCastle Ward - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Castle Ward

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Castle Ward - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:53 pm

Damian sighed. "Running. I did nothing at all, but feed in thier precious city and they were after me like a moth to a light. Though, I did get to mess with their Vativan brat a little." Damian smirked a little when he saw Bella trying to get through the crowd. "Looks like young Miss Strauss has come to pay you a visit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:54 pm

A shadowy figure entered the party, his one uncovered eye scanning the crowd. no, his eye wasn't gone, it was just... wel special so he kept it hidden for the safety of others. He walked into the crowd, and uppon closer inspection it was clear his cloak was his wings wrapped around himself. He looked formidable, but since he had been in a ton of wars, it wasn't too surprizing. his dog tags jingled in his shirt as he moved through the crowds.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:56 pm

"Indeed she has." Dianne nodded and went over to help her out of the crowd. Bella smiled like a young girl and joined Damian and Dianne on the couch.
"Hello, sir." She curtsied and smiled, "I'm Isabella."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:58 pm

Damian bowed and kissed the back of Bella's hand. "A pleasure to meet you, Miss Isabella. I am Damian Amdis Corbin."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:59 pm

Jason kept wandering the crowd. he didn't know anyone here, but that wasn't surprizing since he was more solitary then most vampires. It was a wide spread rumor that he had a case of PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) but that wasn't the case. he may have at first but it was long gone in him. he just chose to live alone since many feared him for no apparant reason.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:02 am

"A pleasure indeed, Mr. Corbin." she smiled and sat down.
Dianne got up, "It would seem as though we have more guests I must greet. I'll be back, Damian."
She stood and walked over to Jason.
"Good evening, Jason, darling. So glad you could make it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:05 am

A smile spread across jason's war hardened face. "It's great to see you again Dianne" he said smiln. "when was the last time we saw each other again?" he asked he wanted to say it was around WW2 but he wasn't quite sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:06 am

Damian nodded. "See you in a bit, Miss Ward." Damian then smiled. "So, Miss Strauss, how are you this fine evening?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:38 am

"I am doing wonderful, Mr. Corbin." she bowed her head respectfully, "And you, good sir?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dianne thought, "World War 2, I believe. Somehow, I got stuck as a nurse." She made a gagging face, "Pure torture for all that blood to be there and not be allowed to drink any of it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:48 pm

Damian smiled. "I've been good. Enjoying the unlife of a vampire?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:20 pm

"I am." She smiled, "I'm fairly new to it, though, so I do apologize if you are forced to bear with me at times." Bella had a warming smile and a pleasant demeanor. It was a very sharp contrast to the smug arrogance of the majority of the other vampires in existence. Usually, the nice ones didn't last very long before they were hunted and killed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:28 pm

Jason nodded. "that's why i enlisted in the 501st infantry 101st airborne division." he said. "me and the screaming eagles saw a lot of combat. I owe all the men there my life since they kept me alive. i wuold never drink their blood but those germans were fair targets" he said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:30 pm

Dianne laughed, "Well, women in that time weren't allowed to see much combat. I would have been wonderful help to you all, too." Dianne mused over the thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:40 pm

Jason nodded. "yeah but even by vampire standards it was gruesome." he said. "i'm just glad we didn't get decimated all at once. and now i'm in the history books under one of my alias's" he said chuckling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:51 pm

Damian nodded. "Don't worry, I'm fairly new myself. But I doubt I'd have to bear with you, because I probably act the same way."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:00 pm

Bella laughed, "You are still probably older than I am."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dianne smiled, "Proud of yourself, now aren't you?" She hadn't liked the war. All the blood going to waist... it made her stomach turn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:03 pm

Damian smiled. "Only by a few years. A little over a decade I think. Our families might have even known each other."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:07 pm

"yup. so many wars and i have dogtags from all of them that gave them out" he said smiling. he pullled them out. one had a bullet stuck in it. "this was from that very war" he said holding it up. "sniper just barely didn't get me" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:16 pm

"Oh the stories you must have. Bella would love you." Dianne laughed and pointed out Bella, a small, blonde girl, "She's my baby right now. Sweetest girl I've ever met. She has an interesting, if not sad, story of her own."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bella smiled, "That's comforting. Most here are ages older than I. Dianne is probably the only reason they haven't picked me apart right now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:18 pm

DAmian laughed a little. "I wonder what the reason is for them not to rip me apart then."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:21 pm

"They might actually have some respect for you." She smiled. "I'm just a 16-year old girl who doesn't like fights. Easy prey."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:33 pm

"isabella strauss? yes i've heard her story countless times over." he said nodding. "her story is as widely spread as most of mine in the 101st" he said. he felt a knife at his throat. a thick german accent spoke behind him. "so ve meet again jason" the voice said. Jason growled. "i thought that grenade got to you igor" Jason said not liking having a knife at his neck.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:37 pm

Dianne nodded. Indeed, Isabella's story was one widely told. She stiffened when she felt the new presence. "Sir, seeing as I don't recall sending you an invatiation, I politely request you leave the grounds." she knew it was only a matter of time before Bella saw this and went into panic mode.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:44 pm

"ill leave right after i kill this guy. i owe him for trying to blow me up at Bastogne" he said growling. that little distraction was all he needed. he slipped from the guy's grip and twisted the vampire's arm behind his back and planted the guy facefirst on the ground. he twisted the arm more. "let's see you fight when you're the one with your back turned" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:45 pm

Damian nodded. "I have gained a little respect in my time... I whiped out a large portion of the Belmont clan. You probably don't know about them though." Damian turned his head slightly as he saw someone draw a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castle Ward
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next