Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The King's Castle Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The King's Castle Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The King's Castle Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The King's Castle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The King's Castle Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The King's Castle Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The King's Castle Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The King's Castle Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The King's Castle Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The King's Castle I_vote_lcapThe King's Castle I_voting_barThe King's Castle I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The King's Castle I_vote_lcapThe King's Castle I_voting_barThe King's Castle I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The King's Castle

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The King's Castle Empty
PostSubject: The King's Castle   The King's Castle Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:36 pm

The King's Castle 2206c64816da2eaa6618dc29c0198347

Sometimes, to go forward, you must go back.

Let's journey back to the days of yore, where dragons lived in caves with hordes of gold and princesses. Where knights slew such dragons and frogs could turn into princes. This is the land of King Arthur and his knights of the round table; who swore to protect truth and promote good throughout the kingdom.
However, not all was good.
In fact, much was quite evil.

Code:
[img][/img]
Name
Biography:

Characters:

The King's Castle Jessica_Rabbit_by_ladymorgana
Dianne Ward
Race: Human
Place of Origin: Canterbury
Biography: Dianne is the young, strong-willed daughter of the lord and lady Ward that rule over the castle at Canterbury. She's lived in luxury her entire life, and is used to getting her way. She has a temper to equal the bright red color of her hair.

The King's Castle Princess_Garnet_FF_IX_by_Istriel
Elizabeth Ward
Race: Human
Place of Origin: Canterbury
Biography: The younger and more naive sister of Dianne Ward, she longs to be like her sister in every way, though she doesn't understand what that encompasses.

The King's Castle C4590618
Name: Jason Amaroq
Bio: Although he dabbles in mild sorcery, Jason is a knight of high caliber. He doesn't often use the shield place on his back, instead preferring to use two broad swords. His armor often gives a false image of a black knight, but again the image is false.

The King's Castle Elf_girl_by_grayserg
Elanor Ancalime
Race: Elf
Place of Origin: Unknown
Biography: Elanor was once the guardian of a village deep within the forest, but the village was destroyed while she was at the human's castle negotiating for peace. She lived with her cousin Evaline until Evaline was also killed by human hunters. She now has a deep hatred for humanity, and lives alone. She knows the forest better than anyone else and is a powerful ally if she can be persuaded to take up your cause.

Last edited by Bella Strauss on Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

The King's Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:34 pm

The King's Castle Necromancer
Lucian LeChance
Race: Cambion (Demon father, human mother)
Place of Origin: Skingrad, near Canterbury
Biography: Lucian was born to a prostitute after she had a rather nasty run-in with a demon. Lucian grew up getting a pretty good taste of how the darker side of life worked. When he was twelve, a mage took him in as an apprentace, and to assist his mother he began to work in the local graveyards as a coffin maker and grave watcher. After bodies began to disapear under his watch, an investigation was initiated and it was found that Lucian had attempted the obscene- the horror of Necromancy. He was put in prison and was to be exucuted. He, somehow, managed to kill the prison guard then raise his corpse, using it to fight his way out of the city. He hasn't been seen since, though he is a wanted criminal throughout most of the kingdoms- Transylvania and Wallachia being the only exceptions.

The King's Castle Guy-1
Adrian F. Tepes
Race: Vampire
Place of Origin: Sighişoara, Transylvania. Resides in Wallachia
Occupation: Prince of Wallachia, Prince of Transylvania, Prince of Vampires, Prince of Undead
Biography: Adrian was born into Wallachia's vampire Tepes Dynasty, and is going to be the heir when, or if, rather, his father passes away. He is a rather well-known figure, along with his father, and is one to be feared and respected. He is very prideful and has a large ego, and has a large enough military force to back it up.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The King's Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:56 pm

((Accepted. You may edit yourself in.))

Dianne walked down the stairs, Elizabeth behind her. Elizabeth watched everything her sister did, wanting to do exactly the same. But, she knew better than to attempt mimicking Dianne now. She'd wait to do that in private. There was a knock at the door, and the sound of storms could be heard raging outside. "Elizabeth, go get the door." Dianne sighed, too bored to get it herself.
Elizabeth nodded, hurrying to the door and opening it.
Back to top Go down

The King's Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:00 pm

Outside, one of the soldiers stood. "A large caravan approaches Milady; they appear to be armed." The man said to Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down

The King's Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:01 pm

((It's the second post, I'll leave it as-is.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The King's Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:02 pm

Elizabeth nodded, "Thank you. Keep an eye on them. Don't attack unless they attack first."
Back to top Go down

The King's Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:04 pm

He nodded a bit. "They're nearing the gates, Milady. They're flying a crimson flag with a black bat on it." He informed her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The King's Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:07 pm

Elizabeth nodded, "Thank you, sir."
She hated that the Lord and Lady were out to the capital for the week. And they had just left the day before. She and Dianne were on their own.
Back to top Go down

The King's Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:15 pm

Thre man nodded, bowing as he exited. A few moments later, he was joined by a man clad in black armor, holding a sealed scroll in the doorway. The scroll had a rather fancy-schmancy "T" on it.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The King's Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:36 pm

Dianne was in the sitting room, watching the fire blaze with a glazed over look in her eyes. Elizabeth got the door, "Yes?"
Back to top Go down

The King's Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:39 pm

The man held out the scroll to her. "To the head of the house." He told her, his voice thick with an accent.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The King's Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:41 pm

She looked over to Dianne, then back at the man, "I'm afraid that's me."
Dianne looked over her shoulder, then smirked.
Back to top Go down

The King's Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:43 pm

The man paused for a moment, looking her over, before nodding.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The King's Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:45 pm

Elizabeth took the scroll, looking it over.
Dianne walked over, hips swaying in a sort of cat-like boredom, "Let me see, Elizabeth."
Back to top Go down

The King's Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:50 pm

The man stood completely still, as if expected to be scolded at any moment. Though, his helmet guarded the direction his eyes were peering. Once opened, the scroll contained a handwritten message from "Adrian Farenheits Tepes, Prince of Wallachia and Vampires." It was a rather lengthy message, though most of it was on the bassis of offering gifts and proposing an alliance.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The King's Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:53 pm

Dianne smiled, "I'd like to meet this fellow."
Elizabeth was wary. Something about this didn't seem right. Though, meeting with him... What harm could come of that? Elizabeth nodded, "Alright, Dianne. We'll do it your way."
Back to top Go down

The King's Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:55 pm

"My prince asks permission to enter." The man said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The King's Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:58 pm

Elizabeth nodded, "He may enter."
Back to top Go down

The King's Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:00 pm

The man nodded and left. "My prince invites you to witness his entrance." The man said before turning on his heel and marching out.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The King's Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:02 pm

Elizabeth and Dianne nodded, standing by the door. Dianne was adjusting her dress, so her breasts were a little more in focus. Even though they didn't need it.
Back to top Go down

The King's Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:06 pm

A few moments later, trumpets sounded as Adrian entered view, walking in the rain, wearing rather royal attire. His cape dragged behind him somewhat, and he wore no helmet, letting the water wash his hair down his face. He wore a confident grin as he approached the castle, his body showing itself on par with most sculptures of dieties.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The King's Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:11 pm

Dianne watched him enter with a seductive smirk, "Mmm... Very nice..." she said softly.
Elizabeth kept her face straight. She had to keep her cool. In all honesty, she was just trying to keep from panicking.
Back to top Go down

The King's Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:14 pm

Once Adrian had ascended the stairs, he paused for a moment. He bowed to the two before looking between the two before focusing on Dianne. "Duchess Ward, I presume? Why, you're very beautiful for a woman of your age," He said before looking back to Elizabeth. "And your daughter... scrumptous(SP? 'Cause I know I screwed that up.)."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The King's Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:15 pm

Dianne laughed, "Our parents are gone for the week. This is my sister."
Back to top Go down

The King's Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:18 pm

"Oh, pardon my mistake, then. You are still beautiful, though, Ms. Ward." He said, taking her hand and kissing the back of it, then repeating the same for her sister. "And that doesn't change what I said of you, either."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The King's Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The King's Castle
Page 1 of 38Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next