Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAnd Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 3 I_voting_barAnd Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAnd Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 3 I_voting_barAnd Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:36 pm

Leslie looked at her watch, "10:35. Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:48 pm

"Pm or Am?" She sighed. "I think im getting tired....which is a first for me." She sat down on the couch and closed her eyes. "hmmmm....Yup~! Im tired."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:52 pm

"PM." Leslie chuckled, "Finally."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:55 pm

"PM! Yes thank you!" She got up from the couch. "Im gonna go to bed." She walked into her room and changed into her rainbow striped pajamas. She stared at her blankets for a moment. "...Im gonna need my coat." She walked back out. "Can i have my blue coat?" Yuuki asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:58 pm

Leslie tossed her the coat, "There you are, You. Sleep tight!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:09 pm

"Ha ha~! Thank you!" She put it on not bothering to zip it up. Wrapping herself in blankets she went to sleep. She started dreaming about rainbow ghosts eating chocolate ice cream. Which is a nightmare for her because she loves sweets and hates ghosts.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:11 pm

James stood by the front door, hidden from view. The moment they all went to sleep, he was going to simply open the door. He did make sure though, that it was unlocked, but tightly shut.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:15 pm

"I think Im going to go to bed," Marissa said. "It is getting late,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:18 pm

Now the ghost were tieing her on a tree. slowly eating cookies. "Yuuuummmmmm~!" They all said. Yuuki struggled to get free but the knots were too tight. "No! Gimme the cookies!" She yelled. Her eyes opened quikly. "Holy cow! That was a horrible dream!" Her face was still in shock as she walked to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:18 pm

Leslie nodded, "Alright. Good night!" she waved, going toward her room to change into her pajamas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:24 pm

"Eh? Your going to bed now?" She asked as she passed Marrisa and Leslie. "I just woke up....They wouldt let me have the cookies!" She sighed and got a glass of milk. "That should help~!"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:28 pm

Leslie laughed, "Yes, I'm going to bed. You only slept a few seconds."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:30 pm

Yuukis face went into a frown. "I finally get tired and i have a nightmare!" She rolled her eyes and walked back to bed. "Thats just great." She mummbled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:44 pm

"A nightmare about cookies? Thats....slightly interesting," Marissa teased, "Anyway, night Yuuki," She disappeared into the bedroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:23 pm

"Not interesting! HORRIFYING!" Yuuki shouted from her room.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:25 pm

James smiled when the last light went off, he opened the door to check to see if it creaked, and when it didn't, he slammed it open against the wall. He held back his laugh until he escaped to his tree yet again and waited for the girls to go check it out. It didn't seem all that scary to most people, but to James it was perfect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:33 pm

Yuuki sat right up when she heard a slam. "Gah. what was that?" She went to wake up Marrisa and Leslie. "Did you hear that?" She asked them.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:23 pm

Leslie jumped up, "What was that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:59 pm

"The door probably wasn't shut all the way and the wind shut or opened it," Marissa said, "Ill go check though,"
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:32 pm

Left in the door, was a few scratches. Obviously not there before and too un-natural looking to be an animal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:28 am

Yuuki sighed. "I guess your right. I'll go and close it." She walked out to the front door and noticed some scratches on it. She bent down closer to them relizing that the wind didn't open the door. She turned pale. "Um.....guy's i dont think the wind did this," she said as she pointed to the scratches.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:16 pm

Leslie was in her robe now, and she went to where Yuki was, "It could have just been an animal." She said weakly, hoping to try and justify what they were seeing. She didn't believe herself, but hopefully they would.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:45 pm

Yuuki stared at the scratches again. "Im not s sure...but it could have been," She said as she smiled weakly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:12 am

Marissa stared at the scratches. She didn't think they were animal scratches, but she didn't want to admit that.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:56 am

"Let's just say it was an animal and go back to bed, OK?" Leslie attempted a smile, "I'll lock all the doors and windows if it makes you all feel safer."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next