Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 8 I_vote_lcapAnd Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 8 I_voting_barAnd Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 8 I_vote_lcapAnd Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 8 I_voting_barAnd Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:52 pm

"At least three. One for you, Les, and me. Id say four just to be safe, incase something happens to one," Marissa was keeping a calm composure on the outside, but on the inside she was freaking out. Would they all be okay? Would any of them be okay? Would they be able to reach help? She felt total despair as she packed the food into the bag. She was careful not to show any of it for fear of further upsetting her friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 4:14 pm

Yuuki nodded her head. "Okay." She left the kitchen to get the 4 flashlights. About 6 minutes later she was back in the kitchen holding 4 flashlights in her arms. Quickly she place 3 flashlights beside the bag and one inside it by the batteries. She eyed Marrisa who was still placing food inside the bag. "...how much food do we have in the bag?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:10 pm

"There is enough for all three of us to have three small meals a day for about four or five days," Marissa answered, moving back into the living room.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:26 pm

Leslie was sitting on the couch, blankets gathered and stuffed into a duffel bag, "It was the smallest thing I could get them into." she blushed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:46 pm

Yuuki walked out of the kitchen behind Marissa. She looked at the bag Leslie was sitting next to. "Its fine Leslie," Yuuki said as she smiled at her. under the table she saw her drawing book. Ive been looking for this... she thought. "Is it ok if i bring this along?" She asked as she held up her drawing book above her head.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:53 pm

Leslie smiled, knowing how important her drawing book was to her, "Of course you can."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:09 am

"We should go soon," Marissa said, "The longer we stay here...." She trailed off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:16 am

Yuuki smiled brightly. "YAY~!" She danced around the room for about a minute and tucked her drawing book under her arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:18 am

"Do we have everything we need?" Marissa thought about everything they had grabbed, trying to decide if they would need anything else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:22 am

Yuuki shook her head. "Nope. I think we're good~!" She smiled at how quikcly they got everything ready. Her smile faded though when she remebered why they packed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:37 am

Marissa placed a hand on Yuuki's shoulder, "We'll be okay," She hoped her words were true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:34 pm

Yuuki looked at Marissa. She smiled and said "Yes we will!" Confidence was showing on her face. Quickly she put her drawing book underneath her coat. "So do we go now?" She asked as she look at Leslie and Marissa.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:08 pm

Leslie nodded, slipping her arm into her coat, "Now or never." She agreed.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:31 pm

James smiled brightly from his spot in the tree.
"The hunt begins."
The moment the girls walked out of the cabin, they'd get the thrill of their lives.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:30 pm

Marissa slid her arms into her jacket and put on her shoes. She knew they had to be fast and efficient, or it could mean their lifes.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:36 pm

Leslie did the same, wondering if she stepped out the door if James would shoot her, or attack her, or what. Or would he make them feel like they had hope, then tear it down?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:26 pm

Yuuki thought about maybe using the back door and at least have a head start. "Maybe we shouldn't go through the front door," she said aloud without realizing it.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:07 pm

Leslie nodded, "That might be a good idea."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:10 pm

James grinned widely.
"I knew they'd do that." He cheered.
He had always planned ahead. His surprise had two versions, one in the front and one in the back. Both were equally bone chilling.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:31 pm

"Which ever door, we need to leave and soon," Marissa said. She kept her face carefully composed, but on the inside she was squirming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:54 pm

Yuuki shoved her feet into her boots and headed toward the back door. She stopped and turned around to Marissa and Leslie. "Who should go out first?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:08 pm

"Me." She said quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:01 am

"Ill go first if you want Leslie," Marissa said softly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:55 pm

Leslie shook her head, "I wonder if he had me if he'll leave you all alone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:08 am

Marissa looked at Leslie sharply, "It really doesn't matter, because we aren't going to let you go out there and find out. We're in this together,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next