Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] I_vote_lcapAnd Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] I_voting_barAnd Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] I_vote_lcapAnd Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] I_voting_barAnd Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:39 pm

And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] Last_One_Out_Get_the_Lights_by_TheUnknownMod

Three girls were out staying in a cabin in the woods over spring break to get away from their busy lives and relax when something went terribly wrong. It started out innocent enough, the car they had driven up to the cabin had started on its own, the door opened in the middle of the night, and footsteps could be heard on the roof. But, soon enough, these girls realized that they weren’t as alone as they thought.

The Girls

Name: Leslie Sharpe
Body Type: Slender, but soft. Non-athletic.
Bio: Leslie’s father owns the cabin they are staying in. She is smart, funny, and perceptive. She doesn’t participate in any sports because she has a bad sense of balance. She is wealthy and lives in a luxurious mansion with her father most of the time. Even though she is 16, she is attending college because she skipped a few grades.
Appearance: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] A5-1
User: Bella Strauss

The Villain
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:35 pm

Name: Marissa "Rissa" Livingston
Body Type: She's tall, reaching 5" 6', and a small build.
Bio: Marissa is a freshman at collage, studying to be a nurse. She is there on an academic scholarship. She normally bottles in her emotions, preferring not to bother others with her problems and feelings.
Apperance: https://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk98/VikkisCustoms/?action=view&current=Rachel.jpg

Last edited by jamesandvictoria on Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:36 pm

((Accepted))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:45 pm

Name: Yuuki Roberts
Body Type: She is 5' 4 tall, small, and very athletic, also likes to sing and draw.
Bio: Yuuki just started collage, and is trying to learn as many art styles as possible. She pretty much speakes her mind, likes hanging out with her friend's, and loves any type of sweet.
Apperance: https://2img.net/h/i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa52/Mystery_Girl2/Anime%20Girl/SchoolGirl4.jpg

Last edited by Clovercard on Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:56 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:51 pm

((Accepted.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:00 pm

Marissa walked toward the cabin. She believed that the other girls had driven here, but she'd taken the bus and then walked the rest of the way. She had medium sized duffle bag in her hand. Her brown hair was braided neatly and sitting over her shoulder. She stopped for a moment when she reached the cabin, looking at it, before reaching into her back pocket for the key Leslie had given her. She stuck it in the door and opened it, sticking the key back into her pocket. "Leslie? Yuki?" She called. No answer. It didnt look as if anyone else was there
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:42 pm

Leslie poked her head out from the kitchen, "Marissa? Is that you?" She dusted flour off of her hands before coming over and hugging her friend, "So glad you could come!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:55 pm

"Hey Leslie. Thanks for inviting me," She said, "I didnt think anyone else was here. This place is so quiet,"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:58 pm

"I'm not sure where Yuki went to. She's around here somewhere..." Leslie mumbled, looking around for Yuki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:12 pm

Yuuki was sitting on her bed. Her headphones were on full volume, so she didnt hear Marrisa come in. She sat there listening to her music until she got hungry. "Guh," was what she said when she got up and headed for the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:17 pm

Leslie laughed, "There you are. Didn't you hear Marissa come in?" She asked playfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:27 pm

"Hey Yuuki," Marissa said with a smile, "How are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:46 pm

Yuuki's face went blank for a bit. "When did Marissa get here?" She turned toward Marissa. "AHH! How long have you been standing there!?" Yuuki looked at Leslie then to Marissa. "Ummm...Hello," she said akwardly. Still very confused she said " I think i had my headphones up too loud..."

Last edited by Clovercard on Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:59 pm

"Probably." Leslie laughed, "Are you guys hungry? I just finished making some chicken soup. Dreadfully cold out, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:51 pm

"That'd be nice. Thanks Leslie. And yes it is rather cold outside. Odd, isn't it? I cant remember it being this cold during Spring Break in at least 3 or 4 years," She said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:53 pm

"Well, it is Alaska." Leslie grinned and disappeared into the kitchen, then coming out with a steaming bowl of chicken soup, "Here you are. Yuki, how about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:55 pm

Marissa chuckled, "Good point," She said, "and thanks," She nodded toward the soup, before going and sitting down at the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 5:23 pm

"Blah, I hate the cold, i always have to wear big fluffy coats just to go outside." Yuuki stuck her tongue out at the window. She turned her head towards Leslie. "I want some too!" Her eyes grew wide at the thought of food.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:33 pm

Leslie went back in the kitchen and came back out with another bowl of soup for Yuki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:59 pm

Yuuki gladly took the bowl and started eating. "OOOOOH!This is SO good!" She set the bowl down when she was done and sighed. "Make me more! Please?" She couldnt just have it once. She looked up at Leslie with a begging look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:25 pm

Leslie laughed, "Sure, You." You was a nickname that Leslie had invented for Yuki a long time ago that had just stuck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:22 pm

Yuuki's face brightened. "YAY!" She started walking around the table, then around Leslie, then around Marissa, and then sat back down in her seat. She smiled wide and said "Is it ready yet?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:40 pm

Leslie rolled her eyes, "Yes. Here you are." She ladled out a bowl full for Yuki and handed it to her, "I've never understood how you could possibly eat that much."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:15 pm

"YIPPEE~!" Yuuiki smiled widely. "I just never get full i guess," Yuuki grinned, " And you know, I eat a lot and never gain a pound." She smiled at herself for that. She looked down at her bowl and started eating soup.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:35 pm

Leslie smiled happily and sat on the arm of the couch, "So, what would you guys like to do tomorrow? I heard that the ski slopes up here are pretty killer."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next