Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 5 I_vote_lcapAnd Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 5 I_voting_barAnd Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 5 I_vote_lcapAnd Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 5 I_voting_barAnd Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:22 pm

Marissa set the dish rag back in the kitchen and returned to the dining room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:28 pm

"Kind of what?" Yuuki asked. Her face had a confused/shocked look on it. She shook her head and went back to drawing. So far she has drawn two kids playing the the ocean. She started focusing on the detail of the swimsuit for the kid on the left.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:28 pm

Leslie looked up at Marissa, "You are unusually quiet today. Something on you're mind?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:34 pm

"What happened last night," She admitted reluctently. She knew no one wanted to think about it but it was bothering her. She car alarm going off on Leslie's car. And she could have swore the door was locked when they went to be. But what worried her most were the marks. It was obvious that the marks that now adorned the door were not animal. It was all just...off. A single thought was constantly lingering in the back of her mind. Something is going on.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:39 pm

Leslie nodded, "I had thought it was just a bad dream, but I guess if you remember it too then it happened."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:41 pm

"There is something off about all this and its nagging at me. Im worried," She admitted, sitting down, "Its like a riddle. Something is going on. We just have to figure out what,"
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:42 pm

James sat in the tree watching the girls. Little did they know, he could hear them perfectly clear. James smiled at Leslie's words and pulled out his phone, texting her. 'Honey, I'll never be just a bad dream.'
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:44 pm

Leslie nodded in agreement, then pulled her phone out of her pocket when it started vibrating. Her hands trembled as she read the message.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:45 pm

"Leslie? What is it?" Marissa asked, seeing her hands shake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:45 pm

Fear was now all over Yuuki's face. "What if something creepy happens again? What will we do?" Yuuki tryed to hide her fear by thinking of the funny moment in her book. It didnt work, so she tryed humming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:47 pm

"We'll stay calm and worry about it when it gets here," SHe was still looking at Leslie as she answered Yuuki.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:47 pm

Leslie sat down and handed Marissa the phone, the words 'Honey, I'll never be just a bad dream' hanging in her mind like a monster under the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:49 pm

Yuuki stopped humming. She read the messege over Marissas shoulder and gasped. "....Do you know who did this?" Yuuki looked at Leslie hoping she did. "If you do we could call the police or something!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:51 pm

"Oh god." Marissa said, looking at the phone, "Someone is doing this. And they can hear us,"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:51 pm

"Yah." Leslie said shakily, "Except for the fact that the police never come this far up into the mountains and I have no idea where he's at."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:53 pm

"Well then...the police are stupid!" Yuuki shaked her head. She got closer to the window and looked out side. She still couldnt see a thing thanks to the snow.

Last edited by Clovercard on Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:53 pm

Marissa got up and shut all the blinds. She grabbed a piece of paper and wrote, in large letters 'We need to get out of here!'
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:55 pm

James sighed.
"Silly girls, I won't let you out...alive anyway."
James sprung down from the tree, removing the spark plugs from the car(s) ((Not sure about the number of them n.n'))
Stashing them safely in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:56 pm

Yuuki read the paper. She didnt get why she wasn't talking until she remebered the text messege. She gabbed her sketch book and wrote, 'How?'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:57 pm

'Drive' Marissa wrote on the paper. She looked over at Leslie.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:57 pm

Leslie took the notebook from Marissa and wrote shakily, "Our best hope is walking. He's smart. He's probably taken some of the car parts out so we can't drive off."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:59 pm

'The nearest town is fifteen miles away. I think its pretty clear this person wants to hurt us. Do you really think we could get away?' was her reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:59 pm

Yuuki was growing more annoyed then scared. She wrote in all capitals, 'WHY IS HE SO SMART?! CAN'T HE GIVE US A BREAK?' She sighed a heavy sigh and started doodeling mad faces.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:00 pm

"We have to try." Leslie wrote back, "He's insane. Killing all three of us is not beyond him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:02 pm

Yuuki stopped drawing. She wrote, 'How do we even know its a he?'. She looked at Leslie and Marrisa with a confused look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next