Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Teenagers are Scary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Teenagers are Scary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Teenagers are Scary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Teenagers are Scary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Teenagers are Scary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Teenagers are Scary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Teenagers are Scary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Teenagers are Scary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Teenagers are Scary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Teenagers are Scary - Page 10 I_vote_lcapTeenagers are Scary - Page 10 I_voting_barTeenagers are Scary - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Teenagers are Scary - Page 10 I_vote_lcapTeenagers are Scary - Page 10 I_voting_barTeenagers are Scary - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Teenagers are Scary

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Teenagers are Scary - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:07 pm

The nurse nodded, "Just know what you're messing with."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:09 pm

Jason looked down at Adrastea in his arms and sighed a bit. he was going to miss her when he left. but it was the only way to make sure she, and by extension that Incubus was safe.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:13 pm

Adrastea gasped once, her eyes shooting open. She sat straight up, hitting her head on a mobile she had hanging from the ceiling, "Ow..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:15 pm

Jason chuckled a bit. "watch your head?" he said knowing it was a late call. after setting her down in her home he had waited to be sure she would be alright. they were both visible nwo.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:18 pm

Adrastea jumped, "How did we get in my room?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:20 pm

"You or Addy?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:20 pm

"the nurse excused you from school and i brought you home." he said. "better me than the incubus" he said. "plus it.. givees me a chance to say goodbye" he said looking away.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:27 pm

"Adrastea." The nurse answered.

"What incubus?" Adrastea asked. "And why are you saying goodbye?" she said with a touch of hurt in her voice, "It's my fault, isn't it?" she whispered, "I-I can try to stop... With the lighting... I promise I'll keep it hidden better... Just d-don't leave... Juste, Andrei, and you are the only friends I have here.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:31 pm

"that other guy you were with is one." he said and sighed. "i'm not leaving because of you... the Spook Slayers are after me, and if i stay around they'll find out what you are and go after you too" He said watching her. "i don't want o see you get hurt" he said quietly as he looked away again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:32 pm

Andrei shrugged and nodded a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:33 pm

"Why would they be after you?" She seemed surprised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:36 pm

"because.... because i'm dead. i'm a ghost" he said looking at her. "i might not be a normal ghost but i'm still a ghost" he said watching her for a moment befoe looking away as if scared she would be afraid.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:39 pm

"You knew what I was, but you wouldn't tell me about you? Do you not trust me that much?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:44 pm

"it's not that i don't trust you as much as i was scared what you would tihnk about me" he admitted. "the whole, 'my friend's a ghost' thing never usually goes over well" he said looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:49 pm

"Neither does anything involving the words 'weather spirit'." Adrastea pointed out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:52 pm

"it goes over better than the fact i'm dead" he said looking at her. he slowly moved so he was sitting next to her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:53 pm

"I might as well be. Do you know how weather spirits are born?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:56 pm

"no i don't" he said shaking his head. he couldn't help but lean on her. he didn't really want to go.. but he wanted to keep her safe.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:01 pm

"When people are struck by lighting, we kind of take over their bodies. When you think back on when you were a kid, or a human, you have memories. All I have is lighting and a lot of pain."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:04 pm

"i see.. so.. it doesn't bother you that i'm a ghost?" he asked looking at her. "or that i've ha to kill to stay alive" he asked moving a bit away from her out of fear she would hate him.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:12 pm

Adrastea shook her head, "I almost killed those kids earlier today on accident. Nothing you do on purpose is going to bother me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:14 pm

Jason hugged her tightly. "i wish i didn't have to go" he whispered. "but they'll attack you if i don't leave" he said not letting go of her. she was the first person who accepted him.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:20 pm

Adrastea frowned, "Have you talked to the nurse yet? She's a spirit, too. She can send them off on a rabbit chase so you don't have to leave."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:23 pm

"yeah but wouldn't she have to put someone else in harms way to do it?" he asked looking at her. he was still hugging her, now very reluctant to let go.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:24 pm

Adrastea shook her head, "She's good at making people think they saw or heard things that actually weren't there. She's gotten them off of me a few times."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teenagers are Scary
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next