Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Teenagers Are Scary [Reboot] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Teenagers Are Scary [Reboot] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Teenagers Are Scary [Reboot] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Teenagers Are Scary [Reboot] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Teenagers Are Scary [Reboot] Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Teenagers Are Scary [Reboot] Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Teenagers Are Scary [Reboot] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Teenagers Are Scary [Reboot] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Teenagers Are Scary [Reboot] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Teenagers Are Scary [Reboot] I_vote_lcapTeenagers Are Scary [Reboot] I_voting_barTeenagers Are Scary [Reboot] I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Teenagers Are Scary [Reboot] I_vote_lcapTeenagers Are Scary [Reboot] I_voting_barTeenagers Are Scary [Reboot] I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Teenagers Are Scary [Reboot]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Linas
Admin
Admin
Linas

Teenagers Are Scary [Reboot] Empty
PostSubject: Teenagers Are Scary [Reboot]   Teenagers Are Scary [Reboot] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 7:12 pm

Teenagers Are Scary [Reboot] Teenagers_by_PumpkinPudding

"They're gonna clean up your looks
With all the lies in the books
To make a citizen out of you
Because they sleep with a gun
And keep an eye on you, son
So they can watch all the things you do

Because the drugs never work
They're gonna give you a smirk
'Cause they got methods of keeping you clean
They're gonna rip up your heads,
Your aspirations to shreds
Another cog in the murder machine

They said all teenagers scare the living sh*t out of me
They could care less as long as someone'll bleed
So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose
Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me."
-Teenagers, by My Chemical Romance

Being a teenager is the toughest part of life according to some. You are trying to figure out who you are, what you want to be, where you fit in, you are becoming an adult. But, sometimes it's a little more complicated than that. Sometimes you have to keep what you are a secret.

((So, basically any kind of creature, no mixes, but you are all teenagers at West Lawrence High in New York City. I made the place up, so don't try finding it on Google Maps.))

Characters:

Teenagers Are Scary [Reboot] Bella_Swan_by_Aleina_chan
Juste Eva
Species: Shape shifter
Bio: Juste was always the 'weird' one of the bunch of her friends. But they didn't know what powers she posited. Now she is learning how to change into many different shapes and figures.

Daniel Easton
Species: Rugaru (Supernatural TV series)
Bio: Daniel likes to keep to himself, not quite trusting of others and very paranoid. He lives alone with his mother, his father too unsafe to be around, since he has turned into more of a monster. He always tried to fit in as well as he can, but ever since he turned eighteen, he has begun to crave even more food than a teenager should... Food if the raw meat variety, and will soon begin to crave human.
Teenagers Are Scary [Reboot] L_de4b4df3874f4479fd1518d4d3b2ad84

Last edited by Linas on Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.c0llarful.tumblr.com
Spyder

Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers Are Scary [Reboot]   Teenagers Are Scary [Reboot] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:50 am

Daniel Easton
Species: Rugaru (Supernatural TV series)
Bio: Daniel likes to keep to himself, not quite trusting of others and very paranoid. He lives alone with his mother, his father too unsafe to be around, since he has turned into more of a monster. He always tried to fit in as well as he can, but ever since he turned eighteen, he has begun to crave even more food than a teenager should... Food if the raw meat variety, and will soon begin to crave human.
Teenagers Are Scary [Reboot] L_de4b4df3874f4479fd1518d4d3b2ad84
(This is my first post on here, I hope I'm doing this right.)
Back to top Go down
Linas
Admin
Admin
Linas

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers Are Scary [Reboot]   Teenagers Are Scary [Reboot] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 11:59 am

((Accepted. You don't have to make a post title here unless you're starting a new thread :))
Back to top Go down
http://www.c0llarful.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers Are Scary [Reboot]   Teenagers Are Scary [Reboot] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teenagers Are Scary [Reboot]
Page 1 of 1