Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P. I_vote_lcapIn the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P. I_voting_barIn the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P. I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P. I_vote_lcapIn the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P. I_voting_barIn the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P. I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P.   In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:59 pm

TA DA! You knew it was coming, so here it is. The AFI RolePlay!

Hmm, I guess I should have developed the idea for this a little bit more first...oh well. I'll work on it later.
Back to top Go down
Linas
Admin
Admin
Linas

PostSubject: Re: In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P.   In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:29 pm

I GET TO BE JEFFREE THIS TIME!!!!!!*while running around in circles*
lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.c0llarful.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P.   In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:46 pm

Jeffree has nothing to do with AFI, other than he's friends with Davey. I didn't really want him in this one. He causes too much drama.
Back to top Go down
Linas
Admin
Admin
Linas

PostSubject: Re: In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P.   In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:11 pm

*sigh* alright...
i guess i'll be davey unless anyone wants to claim him
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P.   In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:41 pm

I was Davey last time.
It's fun making him so prissy.
But I can do Hunter.
Not like do Hunter, but you know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Linas
Admin
Admin
Linas

PostSubject: Re: In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P.   In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:50 pm

ha that sounds fun
i think thats what i might do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P.   In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:37 pm

I get Jade, of course.
And Adam and Smith, if no one else wants them.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P.   In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:39 pm

So, we going to start?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P.   In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:42 pm

As soon as I get an idea. I just wanted to claim the first AFI rp before someone else did, because I am convinced that someone is after my title as "most obsessed AFI fan"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P.   In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:45 pm

Sorry. I'll back off.
j/k
How about we just go with what the title implies?
AFI rules the world.
Or I have like a mystery thing we could go with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P.   In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:51 pm

I was kind of thinking of something like that, sort of like in Metalocalypse where Dethklok pretty much rules the world, except AFI wouldn't be as stupid as them.
Back to top Go down
Linas
Admin
Admin
Linas

PostSubject: Re: In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P.   In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:54 pm

Faith, i'm pretty sure no one and beat you for that title
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P.   In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:56 pm

you haven't seen the Despair Faction. -_-
they make me feel like a n00b.
Back to top Go down
Linas
Admin
Admin
Linas

PostSubject: Re: In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P.   In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:14 pm

aww mes sorry
*bear hugs panduh*
feel better now?
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P.   In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:19 pm

OK, so if we're going to chat, please take it to the chat thread. I'm going to start the RP.

Hunter stood on top of his car, looking down at his new kingdom. Ah, how great it was to rule the world. He climbed down off his car, which somehow he had managed to get stuck on the roof, and slid down the castle's gutter and walked in the front door, whistling "Everybody Wants to Rule the World" by tears for fears. He snuck into Davey's room silently, closing the door behind him. He knew Davey had a pink cape and a tiara in here somewhere. that was all he needed to truly feel like one of the kings of the world.
Back to top Go down
Linas
Admin
Admin
Linas

PostSubject: Re: In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P.   In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:37 pm

Davey walks into his room noticing that Hunter was rummaging through his drawers.
He looks at Hunter and asks "what the H*ll are you doing in here"?
While staring at him he noticed that Hunter had his favorite pink tiara and cape
"Ummm.... what do you think your gonna do with that?" asked Davey

Last edited by emowater92 on Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P.   In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:39 pm

((Four lines, please.))
Back to top Go down
Linas
Admin
Admin
Linas

PostSubject: Re: In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P.   In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:50 pm

((entry was edited to 4 lines, sorry forgot about that rule))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P.   In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:14 pm

Hunter jumped up high enough to leap a medium-sized midget and grabbed the top of his bald head, "HOLYBEJEEZUZ!" Hunter screamed, clutching the tiara and cape close to his chest, "Oh um... Hey Davey..." he blushed, waving with his fingers, "So, I'm just gonna go now... Be on my way..." he laughed nervously as he held the tiara and cape behind his back and tried to creep out the door. He knew Davey wouldn't let him leave, but it was worth trying.
Back to top Go down
Linas
Admin
Admin
Linas

PostSubject: Re: In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P.   In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:29 pm

'Hold on a sec!' Davey declared
He could only imagine what he was going to do with his favorite tiara and cape
'You know, if you wanted to borrow it, all you had t do is ask' she said with a chuckle
'Also, maybe i could invite Jeffree over and we could puke muffins back up!' Davey said with laughing hysterically
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P.   In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:31 pm

Hunter looked back and forth, "What tiara and cape?" he said nervously, "Maybe Jade has it." he said as he was taking off down the hallway. He didn't want anyone to know he liked pink this much. Especially not Jade. Jade would never let him live it down. Adam was a whole different story. He didn't seem to care.
Back to top Go down
Linas
Admin
Admin
Linas

PostSubject: Re: In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P.   In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:41 am

How many times do I have to tell him not to come in here and steal my cape? Davey though as Hunter ran out of the room
After completing this thought, Davey ran down the hallway to find Hunter, but he was nowhere in sight
Weird...
Davey started checking every room in the mansion until he heard something weird from Jade's room.
He opened the door and found Jade with Jeffree Star!
Only problem was, Jade had pink hair like Jeffree and had a matching leotard and stilletoe heels on
All Davey could think of was wtf?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P.   In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:37 pm

"Dave! Oh, uhh...Happy birthday?" Jade chuckled nervously, slowly kicking of the heels and sliding them under the bed.
Back to top Go down
Linas
Admin
Admin
Linas

PostSubject: Re: In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P.   In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:05 pm

'You got me Jeffree Star for my birthday?' Davey asked
Then Davey quickly realized...today wasn't his birthday
His birthday is November 20th...
'Something seems fishy here because todays not my birthday....are you trying to arouse me Jade?' Davey asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P.   In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:10 pm

"Uh, well, n-no, not exactly," Jade stuttered, trying and failing to quickly come up with an excuse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P.   In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Magical Land Where AFI rules the World...- R.I.P.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next