Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 6 I_voting_barThe Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 6 I_voting_barThe Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:31 pm

"WTF, Bella?! I totally saw that coming!" Jade huffed and focused on the road.
Adrian had stopped laughing and had the edges of the seat in a death grip. She was panting hard and her eyes were as big as saucers.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:32 pm

"Oh, you did not!" Bella giggled and slid back down into Orlando's lap, "You might as well be drunk right now."
Orlando laughed, "Speaking of drunk, I'm a little thirsty right now. Who wants to drve by the woods?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:40 pm

Jade gasped. "Bella, how could you say something like that?! That's horrible! I would never, ever drink anything alcoholic!"
Adrian sighed. "Jade, honey, calm down. Bella knows about that, it was just a figure of speech. But Orlando, did you forget it's daylight? The woods aren't exactly dark right now...And besides, why would you want to kill a poor, defenseless animal just for food?" She pulled a V8 from under the seat and chugged it all in 3 seconds flat.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:53 pm

"Forgot about the light." Orlando muttered, "And not everyone could live off of V8 like you can."
Bella raised one hand sheepishly, "I probably could."
Orlando looked at her quizzically, then Bella blushed.
"What? It's flippin' delicious."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:55 pm

"I know, right?" Jade and Adrian exclaimed in unison.
"Whoa, now I kinda see why you call us the 'Puget Twins'," Adrian said.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:57 pm

During the duration of this conversation Kyira had fallen asleep and was snoozing lightly with her headphones in, turned at full blast to drown out the others talking. As she slept she dreamed of unicorns and skittles.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:59 pm

Bella laughed, "Why didn't you see it before?" they went around a curve and she slid out of Orlando's lap and slammed down on Kyira. "Oops. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:00 am

Kyira jumped up and looked around quickly.
"Who? What? When? Where?!...Oh...stupid car..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:06 am

Jade giggled. "Oops..." he said sarcastically.
Adrian just laughed and pulled out two more V8's, one for her, one for her fiance. ((oh, it sounds so right to say that!))
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:10 am

Kyira grimaced and intentionally pulled out a pack of cigarettes. She didn't smoke of course, but it was fun to taunt them with. She put on in her mouth and lit it, sucking in a big breath of smoke and blowing it towards the front.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:15 am

"OH HELL NAW!" Jade slammed on the brakes. He got out of the car, ignoring the fact that the sun was literally killing him, opened the back door and forcefully pulled Kyira out. He took the ciggarettes from her, threw them down and stomped on them, then shut and locked the door and ran back in the car before she could get back in.
"You know better than to do that, so now you have to be punished!"
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:18 am

Kyira sat on the sidewalk and let the sun burn her.
"I won't be the one suffering when I burn to death..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:19 am

"Fine! Then I just won't play your stupid gig tonight!" Jade said as he unlocked the doors.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:21 am

"I can sneak Max in..."
Kyira laughed as she climbed back in. She was badly burnt, but she could care less.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:46 am

Bella made a very sad-looking face. Some how or another, everyone managed to get into fights when she was there. Even though it wasn't, somehow she was convinced it was all her fault. She wiped her eyes and sniffed, trying to hold back the tears that were strating to come.
Orlando put his arm around Bella, at this point attunted to her thoughts so well that he could tell exactly what she was thinking, "Bells, calm down, you know it's not you."
She rested her head on his shoulder as he kept whispering in her ear, "It's not you." as she cried softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:06 pm

Jade sighed as he looked in the rear view mirror at Bella. "Here, you drive." He said to Adrian before turning around to hug Bella, his foot still on the gas. Adrian was used to Jade doing this. By now she could steer pretty good for a passenger-side driver, so she calmly kept drivng and took a sip of her V8.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:18 pm

Bella let him hug her, in a bit of a manliness sandwich, but quite clearly not complaining. She sniffed again, her crying slowly dying down, but not quite all over. Bella hoped that no one tried to pull them over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:17 pm

After the "manliness sandwich", Jade turned around and continued driving until they got to Kyira and Max's house. When he got there, he pulled up into the dirveway, and opened tha back door, motioning for Kyira to get out.
"OkbyeKiyraIloveyouyouf###ingb###hnowgetthehellouttamycar."* Jade said in a rush.
"Oh, and I think I might have thought about changing my mind, so maybe I might just possibly show up at your gig tonight, and if I do, then maybe it might be a possibilty that I might play bass for you guys." Jade rambled, a huge grin plastered on his face.

((*Translation from Jade-speak to English: Ok bye Kiyra I love you, you f###ing b###h now get the hell outta my car.))

Last edited by Panduh Loves Music on Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:19 pm

Kyira jumped out and gave Jade a quick slap in the head. (Meaning, "Thanks you cl** licker, I hope you can make it.) She ran to the door and rushed inside. As soon as she walked in, Max was there holding her close to him.
"Wow...I'm happy to see you to Max..."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:24 pm

Bella covered her ears and shouted, "LALALALALALA!" the whole time Jade was cursing.
Orlando laughed, "She's still convinced that she needs to preserve her innocence."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:26 pm

Even though he knew she couldn't hear him, Jade still screamed at Kyira, "FYI, b***ch, I LIKE LICKING D***S!" before driving off.
Adrian just went into another painful laughing fit.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:30 pm

Kyira pulled out her cell phone once Max had released her and called Jade's number.
"Come on Jade...I have something uber importanteh to tell you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:35 pm

"However far away, I will always love you. However long I stay, I will always-" Jade's phone sang before he answered it.
"Hola, Chico's House 'o Junk, Chico speekeeng." Jade answered in his best Mexican accent.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 12:13 am

"You wish you could get d***"
Kyira hung up and giggled quietly to herself.
"He's gonna kill me...but I still love him, as a brother of course."
Max had made a face when Kyira said that, but gave a goofy grin when she reassured him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 12:20 am

"Oh! I get all the d*** I want, you little-" Jade started cursing loudly, but it was muffled as Adrian clapped her hand over his mouth.

Last edited by Panduh Loves Music on Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: