Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:23 pm

Orlando laughed at his friends. No wonder Bella enjoyed being with them so much. He heard a loud noise from the back of the theater and turned. Speak of the devil...
Bella's silhouette was in the door, perfectly recognizable to anyone who knew her. The expression on her fae made him shudder. She wasn't in a good mood today. If anyone did anything that even slightly agitated her right now, the phrase "off with their head!" might be deemed suitable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:38 pm

Kyira felt a darkness cover her back.
Oh snap...Bella's here...
Kyira sunk lower in her seat, afraid to see what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:44 pm

Jade gave a girly yelp and sent popcorn flying all over Adrian, Orlando, and the surrounding seats. He pulled the now empty bucket over his head and ducked under the seat. Adrian held her hand over her mouth to stifle her giggling as Jade turned around to peek out from under his make-shift helmet. His big, brown eyes were wider than normal and he was trembling slightly until he saw that all the commotion was only Bella bursting into the theater and not one of said scary vampire/monsters coming to get him. Once he saw the look on Bella's face, he slowly pulled the bucket back over his eyes, turned back around, and curled up to make himself less visible. He then said shakily, "I'd rather have the monsters..."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:46 pm

Kyira slowly lifted her head up and turned to look at Adrian.
"Is he okay...?"
Kyira couldn't help but chuckle at how silly Jade looked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:53 pm

Bella stormed down the aisle and turned on her heel in front of Orlando, "You didn't tell me you had a premiere to go to."
Orlando shrunk back in his seat, "You wouldn't want to come anyway."
Bella's eyes practically lit on fire her gaze was so angered.
"ThoughIamsorryIdidn'tinviteyouanyway!" he said quickly, before Bella would have time to kill him where he sat.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:59 pm

Kyira cringed at the arguing couple beside her.
Man Bella can get mad...
She turned her head swiftly before she could be seen looking.
I am so not getting caught watching this fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:22 am

Shawn chuckled and continued watching them fight. "this mite be better then the movie" he muttered. He grinned and looked around the room then continued watching them fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:13 pm

Adrian laughed.
"Yeah, he's fine. He just scared himself a little."
She lifted Jade's bucket-helmet just enough to see his eyes.
"Babe, it's just Bella and Kyira. The monsters aren't here...yet" She added mischeviously.
Jade looked up at her, his eyes asking "are you sure?"
As if she could speak some weird eyeball-sign language, Adrian nodded and said, "I'm sure."
Jade sighed in relief, taking the bucket off his head and sitting up in the seat.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:56 pm

Kyira's evil grin spread across her face. She shifted slightly to pull out her tiny rubber ball, no idea why she carried it, but oh well. She turned in her seat until Jade's head was in perfect view. She flicked the ball towards him as it thudded against his head. Kyira snickered a bit and grabbed the ball as it rolled back.
I'll have fun with this thing during the movie...
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:33 pm

Bella glared at Kyira, "Don't you dare hurt him!" Her eyes were a pyro fury unparalleled by any anger that anyone in the group had ever seen. She gave a soft, warm smile at Orlando, "And don't worry. I'm not mad at you, Orli-o."
Orlando smiled and kissed her cheek, "Well, I guess that's all that matters to me." He pulled back and whispered, "Happy Birthday, Bells."
Bella smiled and threw his arms around his neck, "You remembered!" she squealed excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:42 pm

Kyira twitched and curled up into a ball in her seat.
"Evil witch..."
Kyira ducked her head in between her legs.
Please don't let me die here...
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:48 pm

Bella broke from her embrace with Orlando, her fury returning, "If you have something to say, then say it!" Orlando put a hand on her shoulder.
"Easy, Bells. Wait until the movie is over where you don't have to worry about witnesses."
He knew perfectly well that Bella's anger would have subsided by then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:50 pm

"Ow!" Jade exclaimed and grabbed the back of his head. He turned around and stuck his toungue out in the general direction from which the ball came.

Adrian shot Kyira a furious glance, which would have been as fiery as Bella's, but she didn't have that kind of fury.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:52 pm

Kyira peaked a glance at Orlando.
"Bless you..."
She tried to whisper it low enough to where only Orlando could hear. She was also afriad to ask Orlando to switch seats with Bella in case she decided to attack.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:55 pm

Orlando smiled in a way that said, "No problem."
Bella was still fuming, but sat down without a big fuss. "?Fine. But after the show, she gets it good."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:57 pm

"Adrian, Jade, SKITTLES!"
Kyira pulled out two big bags of jumbo sized sour skittles bags and threw them their way.
"Thought you might like some."
Kyira smiled, then ducked in case of an onslaught.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:07 pm

"SKITTLES!" Adrian and Jade cried at the same time. They practically tackled each other to get to the bags of teeth rotting, rainbow colored crack. Jade emerged from the tangle of limbs, a victorious smile on his face, and both bags of Skittles clutched in his hands. Adrian wrestled one bag from him and tore into it before he could grab it back.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:18 pm

Kyira giggled at Adrian and Jade. they seemed more like 11 year olds.
"You guys are so silly."
Kyira then stretched out her legs slowly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:39 pm

Bella laughed at Jade and Adrian, her mood suddenly high and light as a pixie on crack. Orlando laughed along with her. It was times like these that he wondered if she was pregnant. If she was, it wasn't his doing. Bella was firm in her belief that they should do anything until they got married. Which wasn't going to be too long. Bella was wearing an engagement ring right now. He looked down at her hand, now entwined with his, and smiled at the medium sized diamond on her ring finger. Bella looked up at him and smiled bashfully, fully aware of what they were thinking. She couldn't stand keeping it from Jade and Adrian much longer, though.
"Hey, Puget twins," She turned around towards them and smiled, using her favorite nickname for them, "Have you noticed anything different lately?" She put the hand with the ring on it under her chin so it was visible. But, knowing Jade, he wouldn't notice such and "inconspicuous" gesture.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:57 pm

Kyira giggled, already aware of the ring.
"Well...Bella, I doubt Jade would notice...not unless it were you wearing a skittle costume..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:01 pm

Jade gasped and a huge grin spread across his face. "You're not all PMS-y anymore!"
Adrian gave him a look that clearly said, "jeez, you're blind."
"Jade, honey, that's not what she meant." She said slowly, spelling it out for him.
"Then what did she mean?" He asked.
Adrian sighed. "Look at her hand. See anything shiny?"
Finally, Jade say the shiny rock on Bella's finger. "Oh! You got a new ring! Wait, is that an engagement ring? OHMYGOSH IT IS!CONGATULATIONS!"
He jumped up and launched himself at Bella and Orlando, wrapping his arms around their necks. Adrian laughed and shook her head, then congratulated and hugged the couple.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:03 pm

Bella laughed and gave Kyira a light smack on the arm, "I know, but it's still funny top watch him wonder what the heck I'm talking about."
Orlando laughed. It was pretty funny when Jade got confused.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:05 pm

Kyira laughed and rubbed her arm.
"Well Jade, guess what I'm going to do later tonight? With Max..."
Kyira smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:10 pm

"VIRGIN EARS!" Jade screamed and clapped his hands over said "virgin" ears. "I REALLY don't want to think about the two of you doing...whatever..."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:13 pm

Bella laughed and wiggled her fingers in front of Adrian and Jade, "Jade, look. Something shiny." She laughed.
Orlando laughed, too. Fortunately, Bella didn't know how expensive that diamond on her finger was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: