Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 9 I_vote_lcapThe Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 9 I_voting_barThe Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 9 I_vote_lcapThe Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 9 I_voting_barThe Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:15 am

((this help?)) Shawn walked over near Orlando. "So maybe it is a vampire hunter maybe it's not. Are you just going to stand here and continue to make assumptions of what happened? If your wondering what happened to her, odds are, so does she."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:37 am

((Yes!))
Orlando turned upon hearing the voice, "Shawn is right. We need to find her. If she is with a hunter, I'm not sure how much longer she'll be alive."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:46 pm

((wtf!? wheres all these ppl coming from!))
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:47 pm

((*dies*))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:01 am

((*facepalm*))

"So how are we going to find her?" Adrian asked.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:03 am

((Only I can facepalm!!!))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:06 am

"This." Orlando held up the ring she had dropped, "I have her scent, and Jade, you are the best tracker I have ever met. I'm positive you can track her scent if we don't put to much pressure on you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:24 am

Jade sniffled. His nose was stopped up from all his crying, so he couldn't smell. He stared at the ring for a second, then practically jammed it up his nose trying to smell it.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:25 am

Kyira stared at Jade in utter amazement and shock.
"Jade, hun, I doubt doing that will help...or make Bella want that ring anymore..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:27 am

"I'm trying, okay?!" Jade wailed. He sounded like either a very hormonal pregnant woman, or a very hromonal pregnant woman who somehopw got PMS.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:30 am

Kyira sighed.
"I only meant to take your time, the harder you try now while you're stopped up won't clear your nose."
Kyira handed Jade an unused Kleenex.
"There, blow it out and...throw it away..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:34 am

Jade did as he was told, but then stared pathetically at the ring again. "I still can't smell!" he whined.
"Here, you do it until my nose works again." He said, handing the ring to Adrian.
Adrian looked at him like he was crazy. "I can't track down a french fry that falls off my own plate. How in the bloody, rotten, stinky hell do you expect me to track down something probably hundreds pf miles away?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:23 am

Orlando had to fight not to laugh even in this situation. One thing Jade could always do was cheer people up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:00 pm

"Bella, I am a vampire hunter and I have been watching you and your frineds very closely." He said with mock-affection, "And I've detremined that I can fetch a pretty price on your head. Just scream for me before you die."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:13 am

Bella clamped her mouth shut, trying not to show him how scared she was. Not for herself, no, he could do whatever he wanted to her, but to let someone like him get to Jade, Adrian, Kyira, and... Orlando... she couldn't bear that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:43 pm

"We should all just spread out and look for her the best we can. We go in pairs so if something happens one them could send help or gather the rest of us." Shawn said looking over at Orlando. "that's kinda the best idea i have."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:46 pm

"It's a good idea, don't worry about it." Orlando smiled thankfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:00 pm

"Okay. We'll go look...over there then," Adrian said, taking Jade's hand and gesturing in the general direction behind her.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:02 pm

Kyira laced her hand with Max's and turned to Orlando.
"We'll search in the deeper part of the forest. Bella could have been dragged deep in there."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:48 pm

Orlando nodded, then faced Shawn, "We'll search near the road."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:52 pm

Kyira led Max into the forest, a place she wasn't thrilled about going into, even with Max.
"Hun...you sure you want to search in here? I know you probably won't like it and all..." Max asked, a bit scared himself.
"Yeah babe...I'm sure."
Kyira gave Max's hand a light squeeze as she walked forward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:05 pm

Adrian and Jade walked along wherever they could, through the forest, on the highway, wherever. But every time Jade saw someone shorter tham him with blonde hair, he would point and scream, "There she is!". And even once he ended up nearly crushing a little boy's spine in a ninja hug, and Adrian had to apologize several times to the boy and his mom, because Jade had started crying again every time he found out that it wasn't Bella.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:32 pm

Bella heard Jade's voice in the distance, then smiled at Aeron, "Fine. You want me to scream? You've got it."
Bella screamed as loudly as she could, and with Jade's vampire ears, that alone should have nearly blasted his ears out. But, so long as they heard and came for her, that was all she cared about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:37 pm

Both Jade and Adrian's ears picked up a loud scream that sounded very familiar.
"Aww, great, now I'm even hearing her everywhere!" Jade said, throwing his hands up in exasperation.
"No, Jadey, I think that was Bella!" Adrian said, a smile coming over her face. "Quick, go get the others!"

Last edited by Panduh Puget on Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:40 pm

By this time Kyira had heard the scream and was running at vampire speed with Max behind her. She neared where Jade and Adrian's voice was and jumped out of the trees and landed next to Jade.
"What's going on? I just heard Bella!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: