Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. I_vote_lcapThe Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. I_voting_barThe Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. I_vote_lcapThe Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. I_voting_barThe Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:32 am

The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. Hollywood_sign
The stars fill the skies and the streets of Hollywood at night. People begging them for autographs, and maybe a little something more. Everyone has a secret. But what happens when those secrets are more dangerous than having an affair with someone's wife? Everyone's a superstar, everyone's a vampire.

Rules:
1) You can play celebrities or your own character here.
2) Please remember to keep it PG-13!! If your character wants get funky with another, just hint at what they are doing instead of going into detail! For me, please?
3) Post Characters before entering. I need to accept them first.
4) Again, no god-modeling.
5) The only races permitted are vampires and humans.
6) Don't kill another character without permission.
7) These are the "traditional" vampires. The ones that can't go out in the sunlight, fear silver, fear the cross, can turn into wolves, bats, or puffs of smoke, fear garlic, ect. The only thing that I am changing is the thing about showing up on film. They can't be superstars and not show up on film, right?

Characters:

Name: Isabella Strauss
Age (years): 100
Age (looks): 25
Height: 5 ft.
Weight: 95 lbs.
Sexuality: Straight
Famous For: Actor, Dating Orlando Bloom
Appearance: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. 2138143687_75c43fd129_m
User: Bella Strauss

Name: Orlando Bloom
Age (years): 115
Age (looks): 26
Height: 6 ft.
Weight: 148
Famous For: Acting in POTC and LOTR as well as numerous other films
Appearance: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. Orlando_bloom_01
User: Bella Strauss

Name: Kyira Valo
Age (years): 17
Age (looks): 16 (turned vampire one year ago)
Height: 5'8
Weight: 110
Famous For: Singing

Name: Shawn Foxx
Age (years): 300
Age (looks): 21
Height: 6 ft. 7in.
Weight: 145
Famous For: Playing Guitar, Acting in horror movies.

Name: Jade Errol Puget
Age (years): 34
Age (looks): 20 (he's actually 34 in human years and vampire years, but he still looks 20. He turned vampire 2 months ago.)
Weight: 135 lbs.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Famous For: (do I really have to tell you? I think you should know.... I mean, jeez, he's JADE EFFING PUGET, for goodness sake...) Playing guitar, being so gorgeous, dating Adrian Puget (no relation, they've checked).
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. Image1
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. Jadepuget-41
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. Jade_puget_1031

Name: Adrian Adeline Puget
Age (years): 18
Age (looks): 18 (18 in human and vampire years, turned vampire about the same time as Jade.)
Height: 5 ft. 6 in.
Weight: 115 lbs.
Famous For: playing guitar, singing, dating Jade Puget
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. 470lzc21
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. 4d49287b-11
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. 033f6c7b1

Last edited by Bella Strauss on Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:06 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : More Characters.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:46 pm

Name: Kyira Valo
Age (years): 17
Age (looks): 16 (turned vampire one year ago)
Height: 5'8
Weight: 110
Famous For: Singing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:13 pm

((accepted!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:06 am

Name: Shawn Foxx
Age (years): 300
Age (looks): 21
Height: 6 ft. 7in.
Weight: 145
Famous For: Playing Guitar, Acting in horror movies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 6:05 pm

Name: Jade Errol Puget
Age (years): 34
Age (looks): 20 (he's actually 34 in human years and vampire years, but he still looks 20. He turned vampire 2 months ago.)
Weight: 135 lbs.
Famous For: (do I really have to tell you? I think you should know.... I mean, jeez, he's JADE EFFING PUGET, for goodness sake...) Playing guitar, being so gorgeous, dating Adrian Puget (no relation, they've checked).
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. Image1
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. Jadepuget-41
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. Jade_puget_1031

Name: Adrian Adeline Puget
Age (years): 18
Age (looks): 18 (18 in human and vampire years, turned vampire about the same time as Jade.)
Height: 5 ft. 6 in.
Weight: 115 lbs.
Famous For: playing guitar, singing, dating Jade Puget
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. 470lzc21
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. 4d49287b-11
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. 033f6c7b1
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:36 pm

((OMG! Love to Jade's bio. Anywho, all of the above are accepted!! Yay!))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:03 pm

The sun sets over the giant sign on the hillside that read, "Hollywood". This sign might as well have said, "Vampireville", for that's what it was. Hollywood, home of the stars! No, Hollywood, Home of the vampire royals.
Isabella pondered all this in her head as she sat alone atop the sign, glad that the harmfull rays of the sun were gone... for now. She was on top of the "W", her favorite letter. It represented all the questions that she dared to ask, "Who?", "What?", "When?", "Where?", and "Why?". Why was her favorite. If you understood "why", then everything else would just fall into place. The wind blew her golden-blonde hair behind her like a flag waving from a very high pole. Her dark green eyes soaked up the night air. This was their playgroud. Vampires everywhere. And the athorities attributed all the deaths to gangs? She scoffed at the thought. She looked out at the moon, the light illuminating her whole face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Orlando sauntered through the doors to the theater. Too bad he had to spend his night at yet another move primere. He hated being watched all the time, "Don't go then!" Bella would have said, she hated the attention as much as he did. So, he didn't bother inviting her. She would have just told him he was crazy and sat on top of the Hollywood sign all night. That seemed to be her favorite spot. That was where he met her. He was going to jump off, but after seeing her sitting there like a stature for hours without moving, decided to stick around and see who the heck she was. That was one of the decisins I don't regret making.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:51 pm

Kyira was walking in the meadow behind the Hollywood sign when she saw someone else sitting on it.
"Interesting..."
Kyira climbed up the sign quickly and quietly. She slowly walked towards the figure and sat beside them.
"Well well well...if it isn't Bella."
Kyira then grinned and looked at her full in the face.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:53 pm

"Who else would it be?" Bella snapped, "Can't a girl get some privacy?" She got up, glared at Kyira, then climbed down, mutterig profanities under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:00 pm

"Bella you are such a stubborn hateful old witch." Kyira yelled after.
Kyira became extremely irritated. She'd just better go home and stay curled up with Max on the ouch or something like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:27 am

Shawn sat on the tip 'Y' with his feet hanging off. He looked down Kyira and Bella. He chuckled and watched them yell.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:22 pm

Bella looked over at Shawn, "What are you looking at?" Her face contorted into a snarl. She wasn't in the best of moods today. Usually, she was very friendly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:44 am

He grinned. "I never said anything." Shawn jumped down and landed near her. "so then why are you talking me." he walked towards her. "what's wrong, Bella?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:38 pm

Bella frowned up at him, for even when they were both on ground level, she still was several inches below him. "Mind your own business." She turned around on her heel and walked toward the neon lights of the city.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:34 am

he turned around and shrugged "You should really not yell at people like that. but oh well, I tried." he started walking and jumped back up on the 'Y'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 3:03 pm

The darkened theater was becoming more and more crowded as the guests arrived. Jade was busy shoveling handfuls of super buttery popcorn into his mouth.
"Oh my Jeezus, this popcorn is amazing!" He exclaimed, but it was muffled through a mouthful of said amazing popcorn. “You’re so weird,” Adrian said, staring lovingly at the wonderful man beside her, the one she was lucky enough to call hers.
“I know, and that’s why you love me,” Jade replied, leaning forward to place a gentle kiss on her lips. After he pulled away, Adrian licked her lips and said, “Mmm, buttery.”

They heard a lot of voices talking all at once and saw camera flashes coming from the back of the room. Looking back, they saw that several celebrities had arrived, along with their friend Orlando Bloom.
“Oh, Jade look, there’s Orlando!” Adrian said, pointing at him. Jade saw him and waved frantically in his direction, but Orlando didn’t notice. Jade huffed, the blonde fringe hanging over his eye flying up, then landing back in its place. He stood up on the seat and began screaming and waving his arms. “ORLANDO! OVER HERE!”
Adrian smacked Jade on the butt. She tried to be the responsible one and tell him to sit down, but she was laughing too hard. “Jade, you dork!” was all she could get out between fits of giggles.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:12 pm

The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. Maxedit
Name: Max Green
Age (years): 26
Age (looks): 20 (turned when he was around his 20th birthday)
Height: 5'11
Weight: 125
Famous For: Playing bass in the band Escape the Fate and dating Kyira Valo ((xD))
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:19 pm

Kyira stood on the sign and sighed. Bella was having another one of her mood swings. Stupid Hollywood was getting to the girl.
"I miss Vegas..."
Kyira looked around and decided it was time to go back to the city. Bella obviously wasn't going to be any fun tonight in her condition. Probably thirsty or worried about Orlando.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:51 am

Shawn layed down on the flat surface on top on the 'Y'. He looked up at the not so starry sky, just laying there. He really hated Hollywood because there was never any stars out due to all the lights always out everyday. He hit the Y with the side of his fist and you could hear the sound of it all the way across the Hollywood sign.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:07 pm

((Kyira, accepted.))
Orlando saw Jade waving his arm like a manic and smirked.
That's Jade for ya.
He walked over to where Jade was sitting with his girlfriend and brushed a few kernels of popcorn off the seat from where Jade was getting it everywhere.
"Hey Jade, Adrian. Nice to see you here. I didn't think you were the type for scary vampire movies." He smiled, his pure white teeth flashing in the soft glow given off by the lights. If he knew them as well as he thought he did, Adrian might get a little scared and Jade would probably be crying by the time the movie was over.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bella stormed down the street, paparazzi going crazy over her presence, while she shoved them aside, not caring if they noticed the five-foot French/British girl could shove past them without much effort. "Move." She growled. She kept of going, cameras flashing in her sensitive eyes. She was thisclose to taking a big bite out of someone just to get her message across. She took long strides down the red carpet and burst through the doors of the theater where she had tracked her boyfriend to. She looked angry as heck. Scary angry. Your worst nightmares angry.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:19 pm

Kyira did a back flip off the sign, tired of not being able to show off. She turned and walked towards the city, feeling the invite in her pocket. An invite to Orlando's movie premiere.
"Might as well go. Seeing as I have absolutely nothing left to do tonight..."
Kyira headed towards the movie theater, pulling out her sunglasses and putting them on, not caring that it was already dark outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:45 am

Shawn sighed and sat up. He thought for a moment and then jumped down. He started walk to the movie theater.
"Whatever, I mite as well go too anyways. I don't care if I will like it or not."
He said grinning. He started walking faster so he could get there before the movie started.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:12 pm

Kyira walked down the star walk and looked at her watch, it was ten minutes until eight. She was almost near the theater. She'd be there in enough time to make the movie and find her friends.
"This movie better be good Orlando..."
Kyira walked a bit father and reached the edge of the paparazzi, suddenly being swarmed by camera.s She shoved past them and walked into the theater, going around the sides to get near the front, where Orlando, Adrian and Jade sat. A she moved heads turned to look at her, confused as to why she was at the premiere in her normal day clothing, instead of a gown. She grinned as she neared Orlando's seat.
"Orlando, darling, I do hope this movie is more entertaining than the last. It made me laugh at how fake it was."
Kyira took the second empty seat next to him, fully aware to next sit beside him, for it was Bella's seat.
"Jade, Adrian, love, you look wonderful."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:37 pm

Shawn walked in the theater and sat down near them. He sat down in time to hear what Kyira had about Orlando's other movie.
"Lucky me, I missed the other movie. I had a stupid commercial them wanted me to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:45 pm

"Duh! I love vampire movies!" Jade said as he plopped down in the seat next to Orlando. "But the scary part, not so much."
"I'm sure it wont be that scary," Adrian said, trying to reassure Jade.
"That's what you said about that one movie you made me go see! Um, what was it, uh...drill...no...hammer...oh, Saw! You said that wasn't going to be scary!" Jade recalled. "I bet this movie's going to be like that one, all of a sudden it's fine and then BAM! scary part!"

Last edited by Panduh Loves Music on Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: