Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapI Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 3 I_voting_barI Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapI Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 3 I_voting_barI Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:49 pm

"I wasn't at home. I ran out to get salsa, and when I came back, my ramen was gone." Estelle frowned, kicking a rock, "and I'm tired and need to go to bed, but I can't while they are there. My weapons are inside, so I can't kill them."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:51 pm

"Hmm, it sound like you're just SOL." Articia said, tapping her chin in thought. "I'd help you, but no one listens to me anymore."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:53 pm

"Well, come along. We'll see if anyone has a pointy stick or something we can chase them out with." Estelle sighed, pulling her salsa and a bag of chips out of her backpack, eating as she walked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:03 pm

Articia threw her hands up in exasperation. "What's a pointy stick gonna do? They don't play fetch!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:07 pm

Jason yawned in his tree-based fortress. he was actually bored right now. he wondered how many humans were still alive right now. he would probably shoot himself if that other guy was the only person left.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:11 pm

Estelle walked down the street, "I'll poke them with it. A lot. I don't know, I just need to get the zombies out of my refridgerator."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:19 pm

Jason heard a female voice. he picked up his m4 and looked out the window, taking aim. a tiny laser dot appeared on estelle's cheek. he looked through the scope, and found she was human. "well at least there is one girl left" he whispered, not yet noticing the zombie behind her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:59 am

Articia sighed. "I'll try. But if I get re-killed, I'm blaming you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:45 pm

Jason noticed the zombie and blinked he turned the gun on the zombie, the dot getting in her eye for a time before he got a clear aim on her cheek. what amazed him was that the zombie seemed to be speaking actual words.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:09 pm

Estelle saw the dot on Articia's cheek and stood between the two, "Someone is trying to shoot you and I may have to kill them if they do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:11 pm

Articia blinked furiously, putting her bloodstained hand up to shield her eyes. "Yeah, I know. And whoever it is needs to work on their aim!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:12 pm

Jason growled a bit. what the **** is that girl thinking? he wondered. He kept the dot there, waiting for the girl to move. he didn't realize this was probably the one good zombie in the world.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:15 pm

Estelle turned toward the dot where it was on her forehead, "Put that away!" She shouted to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:18 pm

Jason switched off the laser sight before his treetop location could be caught. sure, she could tell it came from a tree, but there was more than one tree around, and his fortress was well disguised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:19 pm

Wondering what the comotion was, Ryan peered out of the peep hole to look outside. After seeing the people, he moved the dresser, unlocked the door, and stuck his head out the window. "Hey, Get over here before the zeds get you!" He shouted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:23 pm

Name: Shawn Foxx
Weapons: Handgun, Double-barrel shotgun
Bio: Shawn was one of the first that knew that zombies would take over the world. When he heard the news he bought a lot of weapons and ammo. He stayed in one spot where soon got taken over by zombies. All he had with him at the time was the two weapons he has now. so he ran off gathering more ammo and guns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:23 pm

((i don't have a picture yet.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:24 pm

((Accepted))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:24 pm

Jason stayed hidden, looking through a gap in the wood instead of the window, which he had blocked again. he didn't know what was going on, but he didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:30 pm

Estelle sighed, "Where did that son of a b**** go to..? I'm wanting to give him a piece of my mind... Couldn't he see that you were a friend?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:32 pm

Jason blinked. "okay there is no way i heard that right" he murmured as he kept watching. he kept his weapon ready, still waiting on a shot, though now he was confused. he hoped they wouldn't get too close. sure his fortress would fool a zombie, but a human might have the sense to notice the branches were thicker in one section.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:47 pm

Articia sighed. "I don't know. But he's probably not going to shoot me now if he hasn't already. Usually it's 'ohmygod a zombie! BANG!'."
Articia grabbed Estelle's head and turned it towards the "hidden" human in the tree. "By the way, he's up there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:50 pm

Jason was listening in on them. he wondered what he should do. he couldn't help that girl if she was in the line of fire.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:51 pm

Estelle got her flashlight off of her hip, still standing in front of Articia. She turned on the flashlight, looking at the trees. She saw a lump that was way thicker than the rest, "I see you. Why were you trying to shoot my friend?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:52 pm

((Oh, yeah, just in case you haven't read my survival guide, Panduh, you have ESP.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: