Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 10 I_vote_lcapI Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 10 I_voting_barI Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 10 I_vote_lcapI Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 10 I_voting_barI Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:18 pm

Articia came stumbling out of her room, arms held out in front of her, grunting. "Braaaaaiiiiinnnnnssssss....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:21 pm

Ryan spazzed. He leaped up, a little to quick for his deadened, and landed on his face while flailing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:26 pm

Articia laughed. "Wow. I'd hate to see what would happen if a hungry zombie got this close to you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:29 pm

Ryan rubbed his nose. "I blow its head off! I just can't shoot you or they'll all turn on me." He said, looking around at the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:31 pm

"Nah, probably just Estelle." Articia shrugged. "But still, you need to lighten up a bit. You are way too paranoid."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:31 pm

Estelle laughed and gave Articia a high-five with her good hand, "That was great! Do it again!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:34 pm

"The dead are rising from their graves! What do you expect me to be? Happy-go-lucky?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:35 pm

"Why not be happy? I am! I'm friggin' ecstatic! I would be rotting in the ground right now if it wasn't for the dead coming back to life!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:38 pm

"But you're one of them!"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:40 pm

"Duh?" Estelle frowned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:43 pm

"You say that like it's a bad thing," Articia sighed, one hand on her hip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:44 pm

Ryan rubbed his temples. "Its just not normal...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:50 pm

"Well, you know what? You're not normal!" Articia said angrily before storming off to her room, slamming the door shut.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:10 pm

"Now look what you did!" Estelle shouted and ran into Articia's room, "Sorry about him. Want me to kick him out?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:59 pm

Jason was asleep at the desk he had been working on. on one side of him was estelle's arm. on the other side was a sleeker, more high tech looking arm. it was about the same size except one panel was flipped up. it looked like the size of the arm could be changed to fit the user of it, and even which arm it could be substituted for was a choice. he looked like he had just fallen asleep right before the sun had risen.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:41 pm

Estelle sighed and grabbed her mechanical arm of the table, the heavy piece of metal making a loud clank next to Jason's head, "C'mon, Art, I need help with the thing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:35 am

Jason slowly blinked awake and yawned. "how long was i asleep?" he asked looking at the arm. "wait when did i finish that?" he wondered. he was working half asleep for the completion of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:08 pm

Articia sighed as she helped Estelle secure the metallic arm on.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:28 pm

Estelle smiled, "Thanks." Articia was the only one Estelle ever really smiled at anymore.
She walked over to Ryan, both arms on her hips, "If you want to stay here, where it's safe, then I suggest you cut it with the funny boy act toward my friend. However, if you continue to exhibit a lack of restraint, I'll let you take it up with the real zombies who have been clawing at the door since four this morning." As if on cue, there was an unearthly moan from outside, followed by a scratching noise, "Thankfully, like I said earlier, Articia has Zombie-proofed this building. They can't get in, but I can sure as hell throw you out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:20 pm

Jason yawned, looking at the clock, trying to figure out how long he had been asleep. He rubbed his eyes and looked down at the arm, checking the sensors to be sure it would be as lifelike as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:56 am

Suddenly Articia gasped. "I have an idea!" she said, before sprinting to her room and returning with a heavy, clinking cloth bag.
"BRB," she said, closing the front door behind her as she went outside.
Articia came back inside after a few minutes, with a zombie tethered to a long, thick chain. It pulled on the metal collar around its neck, trying to break free. But upon smelling the humans, it lurched towards them, teeth gnashing and arms outstretched. "Easy boy," Articia said, pulling on the chain to hold it back.
"Like my new pet? His name is Fido." Artcia said, smiling brightly.

((btw if you guys want to know how Articia became a zombie, go to the OMG Ur such a showoff thread. I posted a big ass thing in there.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:20 pm

the second he had seen the zombie, jason had pushed the table down and went behind it, holding his m4aI carbine aimed and ready at the zombie. "i don't think that's a very good pet" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:34 pm

Estelle shrugged, "It's not the first one she's kept. As long as it doesn't eat anyone, it can stay." she said, starting to walk into another room, but then turning around, "Oh! And don't let it poop on the carpet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:41 pm

"with my luck i'll be the one it eats" Jason muttered staying behind his table. he didn't trust zombies, with the exception of the one intelligent one they all knew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:49 pm

Name:shaidon
Weapons:none
Bio:he clearly is not normal for 1 he never touches any thing except the floor .2 he has a bad habit of rarely being seen.and 3 he dresses like he came from midevil times.4 he is completely blind and
yet he is completely aware of his suroundings.5 he some how manages to survive without shelter food or weaponry.his past is completely hidden
(do you approve or not?).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: