Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 18 I_vote_lcapI Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 18 I_voting_barI Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 18 I_vote_lcapI Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 18 I_voting_barI Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:55 pm

"Aww..." Zane pouted lightly, putting a Hello Kitty band-aid on her finger.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:00 pm

Articia laughed uncontrollably. "Did you just pull a Hello Kitty band-aid out of your butt?!"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:46 pm

"Butt-pocket. As in, on the back of my jeans, goofy." He rolled his eyes with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:54 am

"Oh, I never would have caught that." Articia said, wiping her eyes, mostly out of habit because they weren't wet.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:08 pm

Zane smiled lightly, chuckling as well. He crossed his legs underneath of him, "So, what's your favorite animal? I kind of like ravens... But, I suppose that was something Poe did to me, not necessarily of my own choice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:44 am

"Uh, I like pandas. The classic ones, not the little red raccoon looking things," Articia said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 12:03 pm

"You mean red pandas? Yeah. They are just a cheep knock-off of the cute, cuddly, fat, real pandas." Zane chuckled, "Every time I see one, I want to hug it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 12:20 pm

"I want to give it a mate, so they can bow chicka wow wow and make more fuzzy babies."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:58 pm

Zane laughed, "I had a computer game where I did that. But, if you touch their babies, then they will hurt you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:31 pm

((Red Pandas are, like, my third favorite animal ._.' ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:22 am

Articia laughed. "Classic pandas. Cute and fluffy until you piss them off. Then they tear you to shreds."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:31 pm

"Exactly. My dad knew this guy who they found being mauled by a panda bear. They found out later he was trying to kidnap the babies for some prick's private zoo. Jerkwad...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:04 pm

Articia shook her head sadly. "Another reason to hate humanity..."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:56 pm

"No, there are some good people out there. Like, my favorite band, everyone in the group is at least vegetarian. I've seen almost every interview with them. They just really seem like good people. I guess they kind of give me hope for the rest of the world." He smiled, as if feeling at peace with himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:02 pm

((I see what you did there ._.))

"Hmm...they sound oddly familiar. Your favorite band wouldn't happen to be AFI, would it?" Artcia said, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:05 pm

Zane nodded, "Duh? The are only the most incredible musicians ever."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:10 pm

Articia's jaw dropped, and almost literally hit the floor. "JESUS F*CKING CHRIST, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT BEFORE?!" She screamed, launching herself at Zane and throwing her arms around his neck. "You are officially awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:41 pm

Zane hugged her back, "Thanks. You're pretty awesome, too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:34 pm

"Of course I am. I have a Despair Faction tattoo." Articia said, pulling her tshirt down to show a purple heart with a skull, purple roses, and bat wings tattooed on her chest.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:03 pm

Zane laughed, pulling down his shirt also, "I've got the same one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:42 pm

"Aww! You stole my tattoo!" Articia whined.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:10 pm

Zane smiled a bit, "I have several. These are my favorite, though." he said as he took his shirt off, showing her his wings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:30 pm

"Dayum!" She said, admiring his ink. "If I wasn't sure that they wouldn't heal, I would ask who did those tats and get some of my own from them."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:52 pm

"I did all of them except the wings. My brother did those... He's dead..." Zane said with a light frown, as though the sadness was still fresh on him and he were trying to hide it."
Back to top Go down
Linas
Admin
Admin
Linas

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:23 am

R.I.P.
May 5, 2009 - October 29, 2009
Back to top Go down
http://www.c0llarful.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: