Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapI Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 2 I_voting_barI Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapI Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 2 I_voting_barI Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:45 pm

((*points to my post about four posts above this one*))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:50 pm

((sorry i fixed it))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:04 pm

Ryan, since he was inside, couldn't hear Jason. He really wouldn't care much either. His shelter could keep any curious zombies out, and repairs were easy to make. And he was just a college student, not an architect. And, anyway, if anything got inside without permission, it would be shot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:10 pm

Jason was devising a shelter of his own. he prefered something in the trees. most zombies had difficulties climbing. he went down and up the tree, bringing wood and nails. he used a rock to hammer it in. the result was a very crude tree house. it was secure enough to keep out zombies, it had a trapdoor with a rope hanging down for access. there was an opening on all four sides, but he had something to cover it up. right now he was outside of it, in the branches covering it with branches and leaves to disguise it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:47 pm

Ryan threw his backpack full of suplies on a couch in the corner of the room and began to check the house to see if any zombies had gotten in in his abscence.
((When I get home, I'm going to make a zombie guide for this RP))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:13 pm

((yeah probably for the best. i only know that zombies are 1) slow 2)stupid 3)not very coordinated 4)strong))
Jason soon had his little fortress disguised. he walked in and looked out the only open window to keep an eye out for everything. nights were terrifying in this new world. you never knew if a zombie was right on top of you. well, you didn't unless you had jason's night vision goggles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:17 pm

I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 2 Pictur10
((I fail at makeup...))
Name: Articia Casian
Weapons: Teeth..and claws, maybe?

Last edited by Panduh on Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:43 pm

((Accepted, and yeah, there's a ton more to my version of zombies than that.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:47 pm

((yeah i figured there would be. zombies were never my forte, i prefered demons, vampires, werewolves, more like those than zombies))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:49 pm

((Ditto. Zombies scare the s*** out of me.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:51 pm

((yeah same here. i've always been more interested in the stuff i mentioned before and pretty much every other mythical creature. i just never was big on zombies)))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:07 pm

((I'm not sure how I should come into this one. If i just pop up out of nowhere, I'll more than likely get shot...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:10 pm

((Yeah, that's why I was kind of suprised you made a zombie character. You still can make a human character with a pointy stick as a weapon. Or you could wait for me to introduce the psychic stuff. I might even bring in vampires after a while....))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:13 pm

((First, I'm sick and tired of vampires. I hate how commercialized they've become. and if I wait for the psychic stuff, I'll probably forget and never post in here again. So I guess I'll make this work somehow.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:16 pm

((Okay. And I'm using vampires as the start of the zombie virus... kind of. So it wouldn't be like vampires are a seperate rase, but those afflicted by a combo of porphyria, hemophilia, congenital analgia, and extreme awesomebuffitis.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:19 pm

((This is the only part of that I understood: Porphyria is a song by AFI, and their guitar player has extreme awesomebuffitis...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:29 pm

((Porphyria is sensitivity to the sun, hemophilia is a blood disorder that they used to fix by drinking blood, congenital analgia is the inability to feel pain, and extreme awesomebuffitis is enhanced physical strength.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:33 pm

((ah, i guessed most of those right.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:36 pm

((By most you mean one, don't you? And are sticking with nice zombie or going to human?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:38 pm

((no! i knew porphyria and congenital analgia, thank you very much. and just for that, i'm sticking with the zombie.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:39 pm

Estelle sat perched in the branches of a tree, looking down at the graveyard below her with an expression of the lightest hint of irritation.
When is Articia going to wake up... I need her help...
((How's that for somewhere to come in?))
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:42 pm

Articia poked her head out from behind a tree, looking to see if there were any of those crazy humans around. Suddenly, she heard some leaves rustling above her and looked up to see her friend Estelle. "Oh hey, Estelle." She said, stepping out from under the tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:43 pm

((Lol. Okay. I only knew CA cause a game I might get has the main character afflicted with it.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:45 pm

"Hey." She grunted as she jumped down, landing in front of the zombie, "So, let's say I have three rotting corpses who still keep waling in my house and they have eaten all my ramen. How do I get them out?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:46 pm

Articia frowned. "They ate the ramen before they ate you? That doesn't sound very zombie-like," she said, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: