Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapYou keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 5 I_voting_barYou keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapYou keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 5 I_voting_barYou keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 4:21 am

Beyril was all soft moans and lips wandering over flesh for something to kiss, taking her fingers slow and gentle around Claire's vagina, trailing her thumb over in a sort of gentle lapping motion, taunting and teasing against the flesh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 4:28 am

Claire gasped and moaned softly, her body arching as it was able to get closer to Beyril in any way possible. Her free hand moved upwards, gently playing with her nipples and the piercings she had.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 12:54 pm

Beyril pulled back, lips trailing down the center of the girl's chest and stomach. Circling the sensitive parts and nipping at her inner thigh, looking her in the eye with a smirk, "May I..?"
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 8:12 pm

Claire pulled her hand back, slipping her finger into her mouth and cleaning it of Beyril's arousal. She looked the redhead in the eyes and nodded, then smirked back. "Only if I get to too..." She said in a throaty whisper.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 1:56 am

"You'll get your turn." She grinned, trailing her tongue along her slit. Her lips were slightly cool, and tingled of menthol.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 3:00 am

Claire let out a shuddering moan, already forgetting about returning the pleasure and letting her head roll back. She moved her hands down, gently tangling them in red locks and tugging gently, encouraging her to continue.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 11:50 am

Beyril grinned, letting her tongue press firmly and move gently across her labia, taunting, teasing, almost like she could read her mind. She slowly slid in a finger while she worked, pressing against her upper wall and letting the pad of her finger stroke it gently in a come-here gesture.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 9:38 pm

Claire's fingers dug more roughly into her hair, her head tilting back as she let out a throaty moan. Her hips rolled closer to Bey's finger and tongue, seeking even more pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 10:30 pm

She slowly eased in a second finger, then a third, the gentle rotations of her tongue pressing her further into ecstasy.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 10:59 pm

Claire was quick to cry out in nirvana, fingers digging almost painfully into Bey's hair as her legs tightened around her head. She quickly drenched Bey in her arousal, then fell against the bed, panting hard.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 12:51 am

Beyril grinned, nipping gentle kisses along her inner thigh and up her stomach, passing her lips, and gently kissing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 12:53 am

Claire let out soft sighs at her kisses, her hands trailing down to Beyril's hips. She nudged her up gently while scooting down, ending up beneath her and between her legs. She leaned up, planting a soft kiss on her folds before wrapping her lips around her clit, sucking it gently.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 1:00 am

Beyril started to tell her if she didn't want to, it wasn't necessary, but the words were stolen from her lips by the soft gasp of pleasure that slipped from her throat as she tilted her hips upward, falling onto her back on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 1:02 am

Claire smiled against the small nub, gently nipping it even as she brought her hand up, rubbing up her slit before sliding first one and then two fingers in. She curled them up immediately, rubbing them none too gently against the spongy flesh there.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 1:10 am

The redhead groaned, a low rumble starting the sound in their throat as it built up.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 1:40 am

Claire soon slid a third finger in, her tongue twirling and twisting around Bey's clit quickly while her hands began to pump in and out at a quick pace, seeking to bring about the redhead's climax as quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 4:18 pm

Beyril moaned and muttered "oh yes"s and "right there"s under her breath as her muscles in her core tightened and relaxed in strange spastic intervals. Her breath hitched and she gave a soft, gently sort of cry, a release as the walls and muscles convulsed, leaving her breathless and still.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 6:59 pm

Claire pulled away, licking her lips clean of Bey's arousal before trailing kisses up her body as she'd done before. She passed her lips and kissed her forehead, mimicking her moves from earlier before settling down beside her, arms wrapping around her and holding her close. She said nothing, as there were no words needed between them right now, simply resting and slipping towards sleep.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 10:32 pm

There was a semi-dampness to Beyril's skin, both from her own movements and her working to do the pleasing before. As she inhaled and exhaled to regain control of her breathing, her skin felt cool to the touch, red locks clinging to foreheads and shoulders, and goosebumps prickling the skin. There was a quiver in the muscle beneath the tattoo, and she wrapped her arm around Claire's shoulders and let her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 10:38 pm

Claire snuggled her head into Bey's bosom, mumbling softly before finally slipping away. "We just had sex..." She murmured, as if feeling that it needed to be clarified. Still, she was quick to surrender to sleep, resting comfortably in Beyril's arms.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 11:10 pm

Beyril snorted a bit of a laugh, eventually sleeping herself.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 11:27 pm

Claire awoke the next morning to her alarm, snuggling closer to the unusual warmth in her bed without fully remembering what it was. Slowly she opened her eyes, getting a good look at the pale skin and full body of Beyril, who she gently nuzzled as the haze of sleep lifted. "Hey..." She mumbled. "Should probably wake up..." She lifted herself up, gently kissing her, like something out of a fairy tail; kissing the princess to wake her from her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 11:36 pm

Beyril grunted a bit, hair frizzed up on one side as she buried her face in the pillow. Her back turned upwards to the heavens, scars like a mandala on her back clean and crisp, and her bottom perfectly smooth and round arching up like a rolling hillside.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 11:42 pm

Claire let out a soft, sleepy giggle. "Ok, well at least wake up soon? I try to keep my water bill low so if you wouldn't mind sharing a shower, I'd like to get that out of the way sooner rather than later." That said, she slipped out of the bed, tiptoeing out of the bedroom and heading for the kitchen. She made herself a bowl of cereal, plopping down nude on the couch and grabbing the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly, paging through it while eating.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 11:51 pm

It took her a little while, but Beyril groggily dragged herself from bed. Her hair was a mess, and the green in her eyes was a dull haze. She hadn't located her own clothing yet, and stumbled through the halls, skinny, naked, pierced, inked and scarred... She looked like she had crawled her way through a car accident naked. In the cruel light of day, she looked lanky and awkward, with small breasts and freckled skin. She rubbed her eyes, "Shower, you said..?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)   You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next