Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
maximum Ride rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
maximum Ride rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
maximum Ride rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
maximum Ride rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
maximum Ride rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
maximum Ride rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
maximum Ride rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
maximum Ride rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
maximum Ride rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
maximum Ride rp - Page 2 I_vote_lcapmaximum Ride rp - Page 2 I_voting_barmaximum Ride rp - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
maximum Ride rp - Page 2 I_vote_lcapmaximum Ride rp - Page 2 I_voting_barmaximum Ride rp - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

maximum Ride rp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

maximum Ride rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: maximum Ride rp   maximum Ride rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 1:04 am

Aria pulled Batty down into her lap, patting her back and giving a motherly smile. "Rec time is almost over. I'm sure they'll feed us once we're back in our... rooms. As for the others, I'm not sure... But I'm sure they're fine."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: maximum Ride rp   maximum Ride rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 2:56 pm

Sonya, all black skin and white microbraids, blended perfectly into the shadows. She knew she wouldn't been seen unless she wanted to be, and since this was the third time this week she had been ordered to kill, she figured the flying girls deserved fair warning. She stepped out into the open, straightening her posture and staring at the pair in the tree. Her gait switched effortlessly from the loping of the panther to the proud, tall stance of a woman whose will would not be easily broken. She let her hands hang at her sides, watching and waiting, still as stone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Princess Myra

PostSubject: Re: maximum Ride rp   maximum Ride rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 8:10 pm

Batty noticed the older girl arrive from the shadows of the trees and smiled. "Yay!! A new friend to play!!" She hung upside down from the branch and wrapped her leathery wings around herself, ready to do the vampire joke again.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: maximum Ride rp   maximum Ride rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 8:24 pm

Aria instantly stiffened the moment she caught Sonya's eyes. In an instant, she had kicked Batty's legs off the tree and buffeted her wings to give the younger girl a healthy head start. "BATTY, FLY!" She broke a branch from the tree and took to the air, hovering some feet above and away from Sonya, jagged end of the branch pointed at her, making sure that she was between Sonya and Batty's fleeing form. "I don't like your eyes, and I don't trust people who I don't know. What are you? Wolf-girl mark whatever? Next generation Eraser?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: maximum Ride rp   maximum Ride rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 1:13 am

Sonya nodded slowly, holding her place, the muscles in the side of her face cringing and contorting as the zapping and crackling aggravated the muscles. "Supposed to be." she answered simply when the spasm ceased. "If you see any others like me, run."
Back to top Go down
Princess Myra

PostSubject: Re: maximum Ride rp   maximum Ride rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 2:09 am

Batty squeaked in fear and flapped her wings harder and harder to get further away from the mini eraser. "Aria! Get away from her! She's dangerous!" Batty was shaking with fear and desperately wanted to get away from her. Why were they sending erasers after them?
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: maximum Ride rp   maximum Ride rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 2:25 am

Aria kept the branch pointed down towards Sonya, teeth bared in a snarl. "What're you playing at? What, the hunt isn't fun enough if we aren't running? You won't chase after prey willing to fight? Well don't think I'll let you go after Beatrice." To accentuate her threat. Aria gave a powerful flap of her wing, sending a small gust of wind down towards Sonya.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: maximum Ride rp   maximum Ride rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 9:05 pm

Sonya's hair blew back, but she didn't budge. "I don't want to fight you." she accentuated in her pronounced, clear speech, each word enunciated like a beatnik poet. "I stepped out to warn you. This isn't some game. And every second I'm out here is a second I'm risk-" she cut off, screaming in pain as she clutched her head and slumped to the ground. The flexing of her hands pressed claws like a cats from her nails that dug into her scalp and drew blood. The sound rang and rang in a high-pitched whirring in her head that split and felt like it tore her brain to pieces. Her nose leaked a thin line of red that caught at her lips before she collapsed, and the alarm for the end of the rec time sounded.
Back to top Go down
Princess Myra

PostSubject: Re: maximum Ride rp   maximum Ride rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 9:17 pm

Batty flew backwards, bringing herself closer to the ground. "I... I think I can fix it!" She squeaked. She looked desperately at aria. "My sonic boom... It sometimes makes the equipment freak out and break." She landed on the ground and tucked her large wings behind her back neatly. She slowly walked over to Sonya and rubbed her shaved head nervously. "I can try to make your shocker break.."
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: maximum Ride rp   maximum Ride rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 9:26 pm

Aria let out an overly annoyed sigh before dropping down beside them, looking around through the trees. "Batty, do it fast, or don't do it at all." She twirled the branch in her hand, keeping watch for any White coats that may try and retrieve any of them.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: maximum Ride rp   maximum Ride rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 9:29 pm

Sonya was unable to answer, unconscious and laying on the ground. The muscles around the shaved part of her skull twitched and spasmed, like the movement under her eyelids.
Back to top Go down
Princess Myra

PostSubject: Re: maximum Ride rp   maximum Ride rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 4:31 pm

Batty removed her sunglasses and put them on top of her head, keeping her eyes closed. She took in a deep breath and screamed, but instead of a scream an extremely high pitched shriek, almost like a siren came out. You could barely see the ripple in the air as it went flying towards Sonya.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: maximum Ride rp   maximum Ride rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 10:13 pm

Aria kept alert, eyes scanning the branches, the ground, and even the sky. Five minutes. Aria's head tilted at the voice, and she looked back towards Beatrice. "Did you say something, Batty?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: maximum Ride rp   maximum Ride rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 7:54 pm

The muscle spasms slowed to a stop, though the girl didn't awaken.
Back to top Go down
Princess Myra

PostSubject: Re: maximum Ride rp   maximum Ride rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 12:30 am

Batty noticed the shaking stopped and looked at aria. "I think it worked!" Batty heard a low buzz and her white, gross looking eyes widened. "The shock collars! That's the warning sign we gotta go back!" She looked at the unconscious girl and frowned. "We can't carry her. I already helped her I can't do anything else!" The buzzing grew louder and began to get warm. She started sprinting towards the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: maximum Ride rp   maximum Ride rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 12:38 am

Aria looked down at Sonya, then towards Batty. "We're not going back..." She said, clenching her hands tighter around the branch. "Beatrice, come back here! We're leaving!" 2 minutes 25 seconds. Aria shook her head, concerned with the voice in her head but more focused on the task at hand. Aria's hands wrapped around the collar at her neck, and she started to tug hard at it, intent on breaking it.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: maximum Ride rp   maximum Ride rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 1:10 am

Sonya's eyes blinked slowly as she started to come to. She rolled onto her stomach and pushed herself up on all fours, shoulderblades pronounced like a jungle cat stalking her prey. The alarm snapped her back to alertness quickly, though her head throbbed and ached, and she could still feel the heat tingling through the fibers of her muscles. She grabbed the collar at Aria's neck, clawed hands hooking just behind hers and pulling, the predator's strength, coupled with a growl like a panther, forcing the piece apart with a sizzling sound as wires snapped and metal bent. The exposed conductors that delivered the shock left blackened burn marks on Sonya's palms, but she spared not a second as she grabbed Batty's collar as well and ripped it apart, tossing it aside into the brush, "Go!"
Back to top Go down
Princess Myra

PostSubject: Re: maximum Ride rp   maximum Ride rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 8:40 pm

Batty smushed her sunglasses against her face. She began to breathe heavy and looked at the pair. "Where are we supposed to go?! Where can we escape from?" She yelped, unfolding her wings.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: maximum Ride rp   maximum Ride rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 10:02 pm

Aria began batting her wings hard, forming a wind for Batty to get some lift with, offering the branch to Sonya before lifting off the ground. She swooped around, arms looping through Sonya's and starting to lift the older girl up. "Beatrice, fly to one of the windows! We'll be right behind." She started to strain more and more, finally managing to get Sonya into the air despite the burns and such screaming in protest at her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: maximum Ride rp   maximum Ride rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 1:42 am

Sonya tensed, a creature of the air, she certainly was not. But, she knew that perhaps with them, she could escape as well. And as long as she wasn't slowing them down, she wasn't going to protest it. She watched the doors. It would likely only be seconds until they sent Erasers after them. And likely better ones than her.
Back to top Go down
Princess Myra

PostSubject: Re: maximum Ride rp   maximum Ride rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm

Batty yelped and did a running take off to get into the air. She flapped her long leathery wings hard, trying to stay in a straight line and not the usual erratic fly pattern. She reached one of the higher windows where she assumed they'd be safe from any dangers below.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: maximum Ride rp   maximum Ride rp - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

maximum Ride rp
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Fantasy-
Jump to: