Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
What Gods do in their spare time (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
What Gods do in their spare time (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
What Gods do in their spare time (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
What Gods do in their spare time (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
What Gods do in their spare time (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
What Gods do in their spare time (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
What Gods do in their spare time (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
What Gods do in their spare time (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
What Gods do in their spare time (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
What Gods do in their spare time (private) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhat Gods do in their spare time (private) - Page 2 I_voting_barWhat Gods do in their spare time (private) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
What Gods do in their spare time (private) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhat Gods do in their spare time (private) - Page 2 I_voting_barWhat Gods do in their spare time (private) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

What Gods do in their spare time (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

What Gods do in their spare time (private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Gods do in their spare time (private)   What Gods do in their spare time (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 6:49 pm

Grenth stood slowly, looking in the mirror and then down at herself. "I see... Myself, my skin soft like yours, dressed in a cloak born of the void... My hair is full..." She plainly listed off her appearance, unsure of what Sundara wanted from her.
Back to top Go down
Princess Myra

PostSubject: Re: What Gods do in their spare time (private)   What Gods do in their spare time (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 10:09 pm

Sundara frowned and sighed deeply. She walked behind Grenth and untied her robe, pulling it off of her and tossing it across the room. She stood back and crossed her arms staring at her. "Now what do you see?"
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: What Gods do in their spare time (private)   What Gods do in their spare time (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 10:16 pm

Grenth looked her nude body up and down, still confused at what her sister wanted. She turned to Sundara, tilting her head to the side. "Sundara, I do not understand the purpose of your question..." She sighed, looking back at the mirror. "What am I supposed to see, besides myself?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Myra

PostSubject: Re: What Gods do in their spare time (private)   What Gods do in their spare time (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 12:48 am

"Do you feel anything when you look at your body? Like any urges?" Sundara came up behind Grenth and cupped her breasts in her hands. "This is one of the first things I did with my body, it feels good yes?" She ran her thumb softly over Grenths nipples. Sundara brought her face to the back of Grenths neck and moved her silver hair out of the way. She Began to deeply kiss the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: What Gods do in their spare time (private)   What Gods do in their spare time (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 12:52 am

Grenth let out a soft gasp at her first action, and then found herself pressing back against Sundara, cheeks coloring a soft red. "S-Sister, that feels... Weird, a-and pleasant." She managed to stutter out, trying to arrange the feelings the goddess of lust was birthing within her.
Back to top Go down
Princess Myra

PostSubject: Re: What Gods do in their spare time (private)   What Gods do in their spare time (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 3:30 am

Sundara smiled as she felt Grenth respond positively towards her actions. It was her specialty to make people feel pleasure. Sundara began to run her fingers down her partners waist. "Are you curious, my sweet angel of death?" Sundara whispered into her ear. "I can show you true pleasure in this form... And then again in your male form... If you permit me."
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: What Gods do in their spare time (private)   What Gods do in their spare time (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 3:36 am

"P-Please..." She whispered out suddenly, pressing back harder against Sundara to the point where she sent them both tumbling onto the furs, landing on her back and staring up at the marble ceiling. "W-What is this I'm feeling? This... heat in my cold, frozen body..."
Back to top Go down
Princess Myra

PostSubject: Re: What Gods do in their spare time (private)   What Gods do in their spare time (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 3:46 am

Sundara bent down and whispered into her ear, "Luuuusst." She then wiggiled out from under her sister and crawled on top of her instead. She lowered her face to hers, her breath smelling fresh and of roses. She placed on soft, full lips onto Grenths. After a few deep kisses she parted Grenths lips with her tongue and began exploring her mouth. She had one hand on one of her breasts, and the other pinning one of her arms down, not harshly, but more like 'I'm in control here'
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: What Gods do in their spare time (private)   What Gods do in their spare time (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 3:50 am

Grenth gasped almost immediately, her cool breath mingling pleasantly with Sundara's warm breath. Her breath smelled surprisingly like wintergreen, cool and fresh despite her former appearance. "Yes sister." She whispered softly, her hands running through Sundara's hair slowly. "You're in charge..."
Back to top Go down
Princess Myra

PostSubject: Re: What Gods do in their spare time (private)   What Gods do in their spare time (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 1:21 am

Sundara leaned down and started to kiss Grenths jawbone and neck, softly snd slowly. She kept her grip on Grenths arm, and used the other to slowly stroke her stomach and hips, dipping lower each time.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: What Gods do in their spare time (private)   What Gods do in their spare time (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 1:29 am

Grenth shivered and squirmed beneath her, back arching in ways she'd never understand how. The goddess of Death was almost wholly beyond reason at this point, all senses betrayed to the fire that Sundara was slowly feeding. Her arms struggled every so often against her sister's grip, but with no real intent to escape it, the princess of ice and sorrow clearly happy to be beneath her sister's 'loving' grasp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Gods do in their spare time (private)   What Gods do in their spare time (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Gods do in their spare time (private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next