Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Real World: Revived  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Real World: Revived  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Real World: Revived  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Real World: Revived  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Real World: Revived  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Real World: Revived  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Real World: Revived  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Real World: Revived  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Real World: Revived  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Real World: Revived  - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe Real World: Revived  - Page 7 I_voting_barThe Real World: Revived  - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Real World: Revived  - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe Real World: Revived  - Page 7 I_voting_barThe Real World: Revived  - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Real World: Revived

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Kyira

Kyira

The Real World: Revived  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Real World: Revived    The Real World: Revived  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 7:37 pm

"That's what I'm afraid of." Felicity said as she ran her hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Real World: Revived    The Real World: Revived  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 8:13 pm

Rowan shivered in silence, holding her coat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Real World: Revived    The Real World: Revived  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 10:13 pm

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Three hard knocks. Felicity froze for a few seconds before she defrosted and slowly walked to the door, checking the peephole.
"It's a cop..."
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: The Real World: Revived    The Real World: Revived  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 12:09 am

Jack's lips pressed into a fine line as he sat in a car adjacent to the police cruiser that had just pulled up to the scene. He looked down and continued to button his shirt, waiting patiently for the cop to exit his vehicle. Jack had recieved the call that his mark would be heading to this street when he was in the shower. He would be rather pissed if it was a false alarm. When he finally had, Jack took a moment, looking the man over before he looked back down at his stack of papers. They were mostly details on the mans habits, or known wherabouts, but Jack was eyeing the poloroid paper clipped to the top left corner. It was him all right. Officer Brady Forrest. Formerly the man had accepted bribes from the local Mob, to keep he and his pig buddies noses out of their business. But the Mob stirred up a little too much drama, and good old officer Forrest quit accepting bribes. Little did he know, his sudden change of heart would stop his heart. Brady started walking inside, and Jack opened the door of the car, slipping on his sports coat as he began to tail the man discretely. The cop reached his intended floor, stopping to knock on some deadbeat or hooker's door. Jack hoped they wouldn't be watching through the peephole, though it didn't matter much in these kinds of neighborhoods. No one ever spoke up. Jack approached the man from behind, and went about his business in one swift motion. His left elbow pressed against the back of his neck while his right hand came around his head, grabbing the left side of his face, just under the jaw. He forced his left arm sideways, pulling the man's head the opposite way with his hand, rolling the man's head across his arm and snapping his neck with a horrid crack. The cop fell to his knees, head spun nearly 180 degrees as he slumped to the floor and Jack strolled casually towards the stairs. Another job well done.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Real World: Revived    The Real World: Revived  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 10:33 pm

Felicity's face went snow white. Her breathing stopped for a few seconds. She clasped her mouth and held in her scream. She watched the unknown man leave and turned to face Rowan, her eyes the size of saucers.
"Oh...my god...he...he's....dead."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Real World: Revived    The Real World: Revived  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 1:25 am

Rowan moaned, holding her head, "Oh god they're coming for me already..."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Real World: Revived    The Real World: Revived  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 10:12 pm

"I...I don't think he was after you. He killed that cop. Then he just left..." Felicity couldn't move from where she stood, too stunned to think.
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: The Real World: Revived    The Real World: Revived  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 2:57 pm

Jack walked casually towards the elevator, calling it to the floor before stepping in. He rode it to the bottom floor, moving to step out once the doors had opened. Another man, dressed in grimy clothes stepped in at the same time and bumped against Jack, causing a room key for the Motel 6 just across the projects to fall from his pocket into the elevator. He walked up to his black sedan, opening the door and stepping in. His window rolled down slightly as the flint sparked in his zippo, lighting the cigarette he held between his lips. He took it between his fingers as he drove off, smoke billowing from the window in his wake.

He made his way to his motel, stopping for a red light a few blocks away. Wisps of smoke billowed from his lips before he cleared his throat, and began to cough. He covered his mouth with his hand, and then grimaced menacingly as he drew back and glimpsed the bright crimson in his palm. He wiped his hand on a pile of McDonalds napkins in his passenger seat, then took another slow drag of the cigarette before begrudgingly flicking the one-quarter-smoked menthol out of the window as he got the green light.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Real World: Revived    The Real World: Revived  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 6:31 pm

Rowan's breathing grew more shallow and strained, "O-oh god..."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Real World: Revived    The Real World: Revived  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 7:24 pm

"I don't know what the fuck to do now." Felicity felt her whole body shake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Real World: Revived    The Real World: Revived  - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Real World: Revived
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7