Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Angellus Supremus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Angellus Supremus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Angellus Supremus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Angellus Supremus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Angellus Supremus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Angellus Supremus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Angellus Supremus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Angellus Supremus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Angellus Supremus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Angellus Supremus - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAngellus Supremus - Page 2 I_voting_barAngellus Supremus - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Angellus Supremus - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAngellus Supremus - Page 2 I_voting_barAngellus Supremus - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Angellus Supremus

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

Angellus Supremus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angellus Supremus   Angellus Supremus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 11:01 pm

Izael shrugged his shoulders again, standing up afterwards. "I have no where to take you. Where else could you possibly have to be?" Spoke the angel, though it was much closer to a disinterested statement than a legitimate question. He paced around idly, tapping various bits of trash or articles of clothing out of the way. He walked up to the pile, lightly kicking one of the unconscious bodies' arms. "On occasion. I wasn't told to do much to stop you." He looked down at the body he was nudging with his foot. "Though it doesn't look as though you've got much left to do to them..."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Angellus Supremus   Angellus Supremus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:07 pm

"I planned on killing them" He nodded to the kitchen, "But it seems you... dispatched my girl." A laugh passed the fallen angel's lips, "Should I make another? What would your god have you do then, hmm? Would you kill an innocent to keep me here?" he asked, testing the waters, looking for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: Angellus Supremus   Angellus Supremus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 1:04 am

Izael grimaced. He didn't enjoy the fallen angel prying at his intentions, or morals for that matter. A dreadful feeling washed over him as he contemplated the future of his mission with the degenerate beast before him. He didn't see himself enjoying it much; though as a Warrior Angel, he enjoyed little, his demeanor stuck in an alien passiveness and nonchalance. Emotions were a fleeting matter to them, for the most part. "I did." He confirmed. "Should you? Are you asking permission, or my opinion?" He asked, frowning as he paused a short moment. "Either way I give you neither. You will know what my God will have me do once I have done it."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Angellus Supremus   Angellus Supremus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:10 pm

"Is that your way of saying you wish to fight me?" Asariel challenged with a smirk, teeth flashing like daggers in the early morning light, "Warrior or not, I am much, much older than you and I'm most certain that you would lose. With our kind, age brings power unrivaled." He taunted, hands outstretched in some grotesque mockery of a crucifix.
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: Angellus Supremus   Angellus Supremus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 3:21 pm

Izael grimaced, glowering at the fallen angel as he tested and prodded him. "It is my way of saying you should shut up." He replied, lips pressed hard together into a flat line. "If you are so intent on provoking me into a fight, you may as well just strike me." He advised, his patience wearing thin with Asariel's gloating and taunts.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Angellus Supremus   Angellus Supremus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 4:25 pm

Asariel chuckled, "Well, it seems I might not have to keep you distracted much longer anyways. My master calls." he winked, glancing down and smirking wickedly, pointed teeth flashing like a shark's. His finger pointed downward as he stretched his wings, large, black, and pressing against the walls of the room like he was fit to make it burst, "So, I have places to be, if you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Beetz

PostSubject: Re: Angellus Supremus   Angellus Supremus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 7:00 pm

(So, talked it over with Bey, here's my app)

Name: Doc Scratch
Type: ???
Bio: A primordial entity, Doc Scratch is one of the oldest existing enemies of heaven. He represents 'strife' and 'change', and has, consistently, taken actions to worsen the world and twart the actions of heaven.
Vice: Pretty much all of them, though Doc Scratch's SPECIAL vice would have to be malice.
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: Angellus Supremus   Angellus Supremus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 8:36 pm

Izael's eyes stayed fixed on the fallen angel, a grimace on his lips as his charge told him that he intended to leave. Izael had been instructed to stay close; though he would tail the wretch from a distance. Whether he were meeting with his master or not, Izael was tiring of his company. His mission would be an arduous one; he only wish he knew the entirety of it. "I don't; keep in mind, however, I won't be far behind."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Angellus Supremus   Angellus Supremus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 2:56 pm

Asariel laughed, "Trust me, where I'm going, you won't be able to follow." he taunted. "Not to mention, I'm fairly sure I'm much faster than you. You finding me here in the first place was little more than a fluke, and I'm not quite in the mood to kill you at the moment." he admitted, playing with the skull ring on his finger.

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: Angellus Supremus   Angellus Supremus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:42 pm

"Fairly sure sounds uncertain." He pointed out. Izael shook his head at the fallen angel's words, rather resolved in his faith of a master plan. "There are no flukes, Asariel. There is no such thing as coincidence. There is a reason behind everything." He told him, sighing slightly before stepping back, looking around the room again. "Go, already. If I cannot keep up, I'm sure we will cross paths again very soon."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Angellus Supremus   Angellus Supremus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 3:27 pm

Asareil didn't need a second chance, or another word. He bowed his head, black wings spreading wide and shoving bodies out of the way against the wall. He smirked a grin, and launched skyward, breaking through the roof on his way in a flash of rubble and falling shingles, leaving Izael standing there alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angellus Supremus   Angellus Supremus - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angellus Supremus
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next