Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 16 I_vote_lcapMidieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 16 I_voting_barMidieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 16 I_vote_lcapMidieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 16 I_voting_barMidieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Midieval Times[R.I.P.]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage

Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:49 pm

Jason opened his eyes. "huh? no i haven't" he said rubbing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:52 pm

Evaline made a confused face, "She said she'd be back home about an hour and a half ago... Jason, I'm worried."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:56 pm

Jason nodded. "yeah let's see if we can find her" he agreed jumping out ofthe tree.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:58 pm

Evaline nodded and climbed down after him, "She said she would be hunting in the forest. We might want to look there first."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:20 pm

Jason nodded and took evaline's hand. "come on let's go" he said taking her hand and sprinting towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:25 pm

Evaline followed him, hoping for the best, but fearing the worst. Soon enough, a loud bang rang through the forest, birds flying up into the air in fear. Evaline tensed. She had heard about weapons that humans made that made loud noises like that. They had called them "guns".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:33 pm

Jason picked up evaline on his back and ran faster than ever towards where the sound, and elanor's scent, was comming from.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:38 pm

They soon reached where the sound had come from, and found some human examining Elanor, as a hunter would his prey. Elanor was unconscious, blood pouring down her blonde hair like a waterfall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:43 pm

Jason growled and set down evaline before tackling the human and breaking his nose. "what did you do to her?" he asked snapping both of the human's arms.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:46 pm

The human screamed in agony as Evaline ran over to Elanor, "Sh-she... she came out of nowhere!" he attempted to explain, "Sh-she surprised me and I shot! It was self-defense! Honest!" His voice gave away that he was lying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:49 pm

Jason growled. "you liar" he said growling as he snapped the man's ankles. "now why did you do it?" he asked growling.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:57 pm

The man screamed again, tears running down his cheeks, "I-I'm a hunter... for Marion... I was hired to kill any elves I saw in the forest..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:07 pm

Jason looked over at evaline. "you heard of this Marion person?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:21 pm

Evaline nodded, "He's big in the magic world. He has this whole crusade going on right now... he wants to eliminate all species except for humans."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:25 pm

"give me one reason i should let you live for attacking elanor" he said growling as he held a dagger to the hunter's neck.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:31 pm

The man shook, unable to answer. Evaline looked up from Elanor, "I need to get her back home. I might still be able to do something... anything..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:34 pm

Jason slit the man's throat. he picked up elanor in his arms and evaline on hsi back and ran back to her home with them and set elanor down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:35 pm

Elanor's eyes were distant, as if she wasn't really there with them, Evaline looked through her cabinets frantically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:45 pm

Jason looked at evaline. "what about that steel bone thing?" he asked quickly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:17 pm

Evaline turned around, then looked at Elanor, "It's probably the only thing I have that would work now." She touched her cousin's arm lightly, "Either way, we need to stop the bleeding."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:18 pm

Jason nodded and muttered a rather long spell that ceased elanor's bleeding. "do i need to numb her to pain for the procedure?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:28 pm

Evaline nodded, "It would be recommended." she sighed. The first few she had tried it on had died just from the pain. When they were numbed, they lived. However, it was easyer if someone else did it, because she needed all the energy she had to perform the spell to begin with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:36 pm

Jason nodded and held his hands over elanor's body, her body turning blue. "for as long as her body is glowing blue she will feel no pain" he said to her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:40 pm

Elanor, though still unconscious, began breathing more regularly, as if she had relaxed suddenly. Evaline nodded, "I may pass out midway through doing this." She warned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:48 pm

Jaso nodded. "just do your best" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midieval Times[R.I.P.]
Page 16 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: