Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Discovery of a Species - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Discovery of a Species - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Discovery of a Species - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Discovery of a Species - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Discovery of a Species - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Discovery of a Species - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Discovery of a Species - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Discovery of a Species - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Discovery of a Species - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Discovery of a Species - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDiscovery of a Species - Page 3 I_voting_barDiscovery of a Species - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Discovery of a Species - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDiscovery of a Species - Page 3 I_voting_barDiscovery of a Species - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Discovery of a Species

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Discovery of a Species - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:49 pm

In the morning, Bella was sitting on a big, cozy looking chair by the fire reading a worn, old looking book. She appeared completly engrossed and looked as if she wasn't going to come out of her book without some coaxing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:13 pm

Shawn walked down stairs and looked over at her. "Hey Bella. Good Morning"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:55 pm

Bella looked up, in a bit of a daze, "Hm? Oh, good morning, Shawn. Sleep well?" She smiled pleasantly and closed her book. She stood, stretched, then walked toward the kitchen, gesturing for Shawn to follow her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:07 pm

Shawn followed her getting to the kitchen before her. "Yah... I guess I did." He smiled, waiting for her to come in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:50 pm

((PLEASE try more than one line... I'm not trying to be mean, but it is one of the few rules I have.))
Bella smiled brightly, "Wonderful! What would you like for breakfast?" her voice was energetic and sing-song as she spoke. Even her eyes seemed to dance in time to the words that came from her mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:05 pm

((actully that was really three lines.))
He thought for a moment "I don't know, really. I don't normal eat Breakfast. I'd eat whatever you make." He still wasn't hungry but he could still eat.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:41 pm

"Hm... so you are giving me creative freedom?" She smiled, and pulled a carton of eggs out of the refridgerator along with some milk, ham and cheese. "Alright, but you have to eat whatever I make." She smiled mischeviously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:03 pm

He grinned, looked at what she took out of the refrigerator. "ya i guess. But I'll eat it as long as it's really food." Shawn laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:18 pm

Bella rolled her eyes, "But of course. I'm not going to poison you or anything." she laughed along with him, in a sort of morning high. She seemed to be a morning person. Then again, she was like this all day. Or so it seemed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:12 pm

"suuuure, of course your not." he said in a sarcastic voice. He continued laughing.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:13 pm

Bella laughed and rolled her eyes, "Glad you have so much faith in me." she said sarcastically. She turned on the gas stove and let her skillet heat up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:12 am

Shawn stopped laughing and sat down in a chair facing her. "So what are you going to make if it not poison." he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:36 pm

"I was going to make you a nice little omelet." She smiled. "Unless you have something against eggs." she laughed and got out a bowl to crack the eggs in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:49 am

he looked over at the eggs "nope, i don't think i do. Just chickens..." he laughed too, looking back up at her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:48 pm

"Hey, chickens are weird." Bella smiled, whisking the eggs together into a yellow, opaque liquid. She began chopping vegatables and meat into small pieces so she could put them in the eggs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:42 am

"don't forget stupid." he said as he watched her cook. Watching her do every step. He watched carefully and noted what she put in.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:56 pm

"Very." She agreed, flipping the egg out onto a plate when it was done. Then, she slid it across the table to Shawn. "Eat up. Tell me how you like it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:22 am

Shawn cut a piece with the side his fork and put it in his mouth and ate it. "It's really good." he said cutting another piece and then eating it.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:53 am

Bella smiled, pleased with herself, "I'm very glad you think so. I wouldn't know. I don't usually eat... traditional food. I might have to try out different recipes on you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:49 pm

He grinned and looked up at her. "so what am I, a test subject now?" he laughed. But then stopped so he could continue eating.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:34 pm

"Yes, and you don't have any choice in the matter." Bella smirked and began rummaging through the refrigerator, "Now I have to decide what you are getting for lunch."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:27 pm

Shawn looked up at her "what if I don't eat lunch, huh?" he said putting another piece in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:33 pm

"Then I'll get it in you another way." She winked, then laughed, waiting for him to get the joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:22 am

He laughed with her. He grinned. "so what do you think you'll try to make me eat?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:27 pm

"I was going to make some honey-baked ham, actually." She smiled, "It's nice having someone who eats around the house."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of a Species   Discovery of a Species - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discovery of a Species
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next