Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
"We Can Be Heroes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
"We Can Be Heroes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
"We Can Be Heroes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
"We Can Be Heroes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
"We Can Be Heroes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
"We Can Be Heroes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
"We Can Be Heroes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
"We Can Be Heroes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
"We Can Be Heroes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
"We Can Be Heroes" - Page 5 I_vote_lcap"We Can Be Heroes" - Page 5 I_voting_bar"We Can Be Heroes" - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
"We Can Be Heroes" - Page 5 I_vote_lcap"We Can Be Heroes" - Page 5 I_voting_bar"We Can Be Heroes" - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

"We Can Be Heroes"

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

"We Can Be Heroes" - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:07 am

Jason sighed a bit. He still hadn't settled on a name. so far no one had brought up a good one. He walked in the shadows, using his powers to remain seemingly invisible to those around him. he looked up as several youths dragged a gagged girl into an alley. His eyes narrowed as he calmly walked into the alley. There were several screams and one youth almost got away but was dragged back into the alley. Moments later the girl ran off like a scared rabbit. Jason calmly walked out later, the men beaten up pretty badly and now tied together in a clump to the point they couldn't move an inch. From there, jason just walked on down the street as if nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:13 pm

"What are you hunting for?" she asked, "If you're hear to hurt anyone, I'm afraid I can't let you."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:02 pm

He shrugged a bit. "I really doubt they count as people, anymore." He said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:27 pm

Aurlie looked confused, "Who are you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:29 pm

"Call me Zombie." He said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:57 pm

"I'm Lady Stardust... What are you doing out so late?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:17 pm

Mistress was sitting atop a tall building, looking out at the city below.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:28 pm

A purse snatcher was abruptly kicked the curb. Literally. He tossed the purse back to the petrified owner as Jason continued on his way. /pretty dull night.. just petty theives and rapists/ he thought as he walked calmly along, not even bothering to hide right now.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:52 pm

Mistress leaned forward, taking a pair of binoculars, and looking down, "well well... Who do we have here.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:58 pm

Jason stopped a bit as a gun was pressed to his back. "Halloween isn't for a while punk. but i'll still take your wallet as a little treat" a man snickered. "drop dead" his voice said. without warning a dumpster flew at the man and seemed to swallow the man. the dumpster returned to it's spot, the lid squished shut so the man was trapped inside. "i'll make sure to let you out" his voice said. "if i remember" he added as he walked off, the man screaming in terror now. /someone will hear those screams and let him out soon/ he glanced back as several people gathered curiously around the dumpster. He chuckled to himself and turned a corner, continuing his little stroll.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:12 pm

Mistress grinned, "Well well... Looks like my little friend wants to play hero..." she jumped down, landing a block or two down from him. She trailed him for a while, eventually catching up to him, "Nice stunt you pulled back there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:44 pm

"thanks i guess" the voice said as he turned to her. "to what do I owe this pleasant little visit?" his voice asked, although his mouth still did not move.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:53 pm

"Curiosity. I'm trying to figure you out." Mistress said simply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:58 pm

"I could say the same about you" his voice said. Despite their multiple encounters, his arms had never once moved from under his cloak and no part of his body beyond his legs had ever been seen. his piercing golden eyes just stared at her, as if he was examining her soul.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:59 pm

"My appearances aren't so deceiving as yours." she chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:05 pm

a hint of a smile actually crossed his stitched lips. "true.. though it's not as deceptive as it seems. my attire reflects my powers" his voice said watching her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:21 pm

"As does mine." she grinned. "I'm... Impervious to pain..." she stepped toward Jason, her whip resting under his chin as she circled him slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:26 pm

"I can project my thoughts" his voice said. at that moment his body turned to liquid and slid away from her before rematerializing. "to create illusions and speak" he said from his new spot. "and I can move objects and people with my mind" he said as she started to raise slowly off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:38 pm

She chuckled, "I saw a girl earlier today floating around like that. But much higher and much faster. There are more of us than you think." she tapped his cheek lightly with her whip. It was odd, but some sort of gut feeling told Jason that he could trust her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:41 pm

"I always figured there was" his voice said. "I couldn't be the only one" he reasoned. "flying for me is really difficult at more than a few feet off the ground. telekenetics isn't easy" he explained as he kept watching her, not flinching despite the whip.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:46 pm

She chuckled, "You know, I think it would do you some good to interact with other people like you and I. You don't seem too sociable. Besides, things going on in this city? This is small-time. My friends and I have something big planned that maybe you could help us with."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:48 pm

"my powers aren't meant to be social" his voice said simply. "what is your definition of a big plan?" he questioned, watching her without expression.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:51 pm

"You'd have to hear it from Anarchy... He's best at explaining it." Mistress said simply, "I'll tell you what, you come to talk to Anarchy, he tells you our plan. If you're in, then you're in. If you say you don't want it, that you'd rather be out, then you're out. Simple as that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:57 pm

Jason raised an eyebrow at the mention of someone named Anarchy. that was a villain name if he ever heard one. "fine. i'll hear him out" His voice said. It was always best to stay informed after all
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:01 pm

Mistress smiled, "Don't let his name fool you, he's harmless." she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"We Can Be Heroes"
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next