Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Royals: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Royals: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Royals: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Royals: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Royals: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Royals: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Royals: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Royals: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Royals: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Royals: R.I.P. I_vote_lcapThe Royals: R.I.P. I_voting_barThe Royals: R.I.P. I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Royals: R.I.P. I_vote_lcapThe Royals: R.I.P. I_voting_barThe Royals: R.I.P. I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Royals: R.I.P.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Royals: R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: The Royals: R.I.P.   The Royals: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:16 pm

The Royals: R.I.P. 565305_1

There is a bit of a royal family in the underworld. They are a species unknown to anyone. They aren’t vampires, they aren’t demons, and they don’t fit into any species. They are the royals and no one dares cross them.
Their powers are strong enough for most to consider them lesser gods, but they stay secluded in their palace, never to leave for fear that they would be shunned by the rest of the world. Occasionally, they will sneak out into town just for a day or so, but they could never even hope to live there without someone noticing their unusual strength and appearance. They don’t look quite like humans, always having at least one trait that proves that they are something more. Anyone who shows that they might be a royal is taken into the palace and raised to govern the lesser species, so hardly any of them are related. They are the gods of the underworld and they are prisoners.

Characters:

Name: Aideen Timeson
Height: 5’4”
Weight: 120 lbs.
Bio: Aideen was born in the Palace and hasn’t left since her birth. She isn’t even allowed to look out the windows. She is known as a “pure-blood royal” because both of her parents were royals. She is next in line to take the throne if anything happens to the king or queen. As a result, attempts are made on her life almost constantly. She is forced to cope with around the clock bodyguard protection and has never tasted freedom or fresh air. She is quiet and submissive because she has never been allowed to choose anything for herself.
Outstanding Trait: Aideen has white hair and violet eyes
Appearance: The Royals: R.I.P. White-haired-girl.png

Last edited by Bella Strauss on Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Royals: R.I.P.   The Royals: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:59 pm

Name: Richter Mathens
Personality: Richter is usually rebelious and hates authority. He is also adventurous and can't stay still for more than a second. He can be nice to those he likes, though.
Bio: Richter was probably the only royal with a bad past. He lost his parents at a young age and pretty much had a suck-ish life. He lived in the projects and got in trouble with the police. A lot. He was never caught of course. But one day, the other royals found him and took him back to the Palace. He really thinks of his new home as boring and hates the way he is supposed to act. The royals are called that for a reason. Well thats about to change....
Outstanding Trait(s): Richter has a rather mysterious, creepy aire that iminates from him... and can seem rather "Ghostly" at times... you'll see.
Appearence:
The Royals: R.I.P. Richter
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Royals: R.I.P.   The Royals: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:26 pm

((Accepted.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Royals: R.I.P.   The Royals: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:50 pm

((Royal's powers are unique to each individual Royal, right? Or do they have a set ability?))
Richter sat on a couch in a much-used hallway in the middle of the palace, tapping his fingers on the armrests boredly. Man, does anything ever happen around here? Its way too boring! He thought. as he tapped away, leaving small dents in the armrest.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Royals: R.I.P.   The Royals: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:37 pm

((They are unique.))
Aideen skipped down the stairs, about six guards following her closely. She didn't even notice them anymore. She looked into hal where Ritcher was sitting, "Hey!" she waved, the guards faces passive and annoyed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Royals: R.I.P.   The Royals: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:00 pm

Richter looked up when he heard someone shout "Hey" then looked up to where the greeting came from. He smiled and waved back. "Hey!"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Royals: R.I.P.   The Royals: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:50 pm

Aideen looked at the guards behind her and mouthed silently, "If you can get rid of them, I'll love you forever." her violet eyes were pleading. She hated being monitored 24/7.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Royals: R.I.P.   The Royals: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:20 pm

Richter laughed a little and stood. He started walking near the wall so Aideen and her guards occupied the middle of the hallwau, then he turned and ran forward, catching Aideen by the wrist then ran inbetween two of the guards. "Come on!" He said as he lead her through the hallway, outrunning the guards.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Royals: R.I.P.   The Royals: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:21 am

Aideen ran as fast as she could to keep up with Richter, laughing the whole way. When they finally came to a stop, having lost the guards, she kissed his cheek, "Thank you soooooo much!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Royals: R.I.P.   The Royals: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:43 am

Richter skid to a stop then laughed a little as well as he looked over his shoulder t make sure no guards were following. He blushed slightly when she kissed him on the cheek. "No problem, happy to help."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Royals: R.I.P.   The Royals: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:51 am

"You have no idea how annoying they are. I don't even get to sleep without them right next to me." Aideen sighed and ran her hands through her hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Royals: R.I.P.   The Royals: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:55 pm

Richter laughed a little. "Wow, you must be someone really important." He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Royals: R.I.P.   The Royals: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:57 pm

"King Roya and Queen Juno are my parents." She smiled sheepishly, "So, they think I need more protection."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Royals: R.I.P.   The Royals: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:02 pm

Richter blinked. "Wow... you're a royal in every definition, aren't you? I guess that means if I get caught with you, I'm dead."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Royals: R.I.P.   The Royals: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:04 pm

"Only if your hands are where they shouldn't be." Aideen comforted him, "Come one. I don't intend to waist my freedom. With my luck, I only have a few hours."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Royals: R.I.P.   The Royals: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:07 pm

Richter laughed a bit. "I'm sure I could buy you an extra hour or so, with what I can do."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Royals: R.I.P.   The Royals: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:09 pm

"That would be amazing!" Aideen squealed with delight, kissing his cheek once again. "Man, I do love you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Royals: R.I.P.   The Royals: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:12 pm

Richter smiled. "Thanks. So, uh, what can you do? like, what powers do you have?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Royals: R.I.P.   The Royals: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:12 pm

Aideen held up her hand and a small fire danced up and down her arm, "That. I can manipulate fire."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Royals: R.I.P.   The Royals: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:17 pm

Richter watched the fire dance. "Wow... thats pretty cool."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Royals: R.I.P.   The Royals: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:44 pm

"No, it's hot. Touch it if you don't believe me." She smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Royals: R.I.P.   The Royals: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:08 pm

Richter rolled his eyes a little. "Ha ha ha. Very funny." He said sarcasticly.
((Back! Actually I never left. I changed my mind.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Royals: R.I.P.   The Royals: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:40 pm

Aideen smiled, glad that he had found that funny. None of the guards ever laughed at her jokes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Royals: R.I.P.   The Royals: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:42 pm

Richter smiled. "Well, is there anywhere you want to go before the guards find us?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Royals: R.I.P.   The Royals: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:46 pm

"You've been here before, anything interesting?" Aideen looked around. She had never seen so many people all at once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Royals: R.I.P.   The Royals: R.I.P. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Royals: R.I.P.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: