Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
By The Light Of The Moon I_vote_lcapBy The Light Of The Moon I_voting_barBy The Light Of The Moon I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
By The Light Of The Moon I_vote_lcapBy The Light Of The Moon I_voting_barBy The Light Of The Moon I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

By The Light Of The Moon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

By The Light Of The Moon Empty
PostSubject: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:32 pm

By The Light Of The Moon Werewolf_by_jinkies36

A full moon, a cloudless sky...
A small town with the windows boarded shut...
A large wolf is in the streets, sniffing...
He looks up; at the end of the street, a small child is banging on the door, screaming, "Let me in! Let me in!"...
The wolf creeps up next to the child...
The child gasps, whimpering...
The wolf snarls, then looks up at the sky, running off into the distance.

In the year 1874, there is a small town with a bit of a werewolf problem. At night, everyone locks up, so the wolves don't get into their houses. No one knows who the wolves are, or how to get rid of them...

((Wolves or humans. Pick.))

Characters:

By The Light Of The Moon The_Sacrament_by_monislawa
Joan Lynch
Race: Human
Year: Junior
Bio: Just moved into the little town of Haven from Los Angeles. Not used to small-town. Then again, this is her first night there, and she's not sure what to expect.

By The Light Of The Moon Hot_guy_by_Kagomej
Ulrich Garnier
Race: Werewolf
Year: Senior
Bio: Ulrich, or Ric, as most call him, moved to Haven when he was a small child. One night, he was accidently locked out and was formally inducted into the "Pack." He's been like that ever since, though, unbenounced to all the others.

Last edited by Bella Strauss on Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:41 pm

On the third house on the right of St. Peter's Boulevard, a moving van was parked in the front yard. Someone new was always an interesting sight, so a few people were standing outside just to see them. Joan stepped out of the passenger side of the car, standing awkwardly with her purse in her hands in front of her. She felt like an animal at the zoo, people watching, staring, but never saying a word to her. She watched her boxes being unloaded and brought into her house, her parents running about, supervising everything. A silver stud was in her lip, right below her mouth. She chewed on it nervously, just standing in the yard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:05 am

By The Light Of The Moon Hot_guy_by_Kagomej
Ulrich Garnier
Race: Werewolf
Year: Senior
Bio: Ulrich, or Ric, as most call him, moved to Haven when he was a small child. One night, he was accidently locked out and was formally inducted into the "Pack." He's been like that ever since, though, unbenounced to all the others.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:08 am

((Accepted.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:16 am

Ulrich, like most everyone else, was watching the new family from across the street.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:18 am

Joan looked around, counting all the people staring. She bit her lower lip shyly, wondering if it was the lip ring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:20 am

For Ulrich, is wasn't, until she bit it.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:23 am

Her older brother was helping them unpack, but wasn't moving with them, "Joan, come on inside. You gotta get your room fixed up."
She looked around, her eyes landing on Ulrich for a moment before going inside.
((That is the last name of the exchange student from Switzerland.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:30 pm

((Ulrich? Cool. Garnier was the last name of a hermit accused of lycanthropy and witchcraft after he ate a few people.))
Ulrich pursed his lips a bit before he sighed and began to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:04 am

((Of course you would know this...))
The next day...
At the school, Joan arrived a bit early, going through her new locker, rearranging stuff, putting books in her bag, but not speaking to anyone yet, still trying to avoid looking at those people staring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:55 pm

((Lol. Google the Hermit of Dole. But anyway, mind if we revise the RP a tad? I'm just not feeling that new-RP goodness D: ))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:51 pm

((You can, if you like. Make whatever changes you want.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:40 am

((I'm not sure. Can you call me tomorrow and we'll brainstorm?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

By The Light Of The Moon
Page 1 of 1