Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Little Town of Bethlehem

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:09 am

"It's not fat, but yes, that was the plan."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:12 am

"I'm not getting up." she said, making sure he was serious.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:19 am

"Good. I don't want you to." He said, smirking a bit.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:21 pm

Estelle chuckled, leaning back, her head against the window, while her legs were across the seat, and her butt in his lap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:33 pm

Ian smiled a bit and opened his eye now that she was blocking out the sun with her head. "Comfy?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:21 pm

She nodded, "Quite. Your lap is softer than I thought it would be."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:25 pm

"Why? Were you expecting something to be poking you while you sat?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:28 am

She laughed, "No, you just aren't as bony as you look."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:38 am

"So you're saying I'm fat?" He teased.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:40 am

"Again, no. I said you look kinda scrawny."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:50 am

"Meh. I don't eat... much." He said, waving his hand to dismiss the thought.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:51 am

"Really? I'll have to fix you something then. I can always fatten someone up." Estelle mused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:05 am

"Hm? Oh, no, that's all right." He said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:10 am

"Oh, but I insist. I'll make you lunch sometime next week. Any suggestions?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:20 am

"Nah, really, it's okay. But if you're so intent on interracting with me;" He began before setting her on the seat so he could stand. "meet me at St. Michaels Cemetary tomorrow night." He said before walking off. It was his stop.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:22 am

Estelle smiled lightly, "Gotcha, babe." she waved, "See ya tomorrow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:37 am

He smiled back a bit as he walked off.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:41 am

((Well, are we going to school the next day or no?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:53 am

((Uh... lets have that day they just went through be friday, so it would be saturday. But I gotta go for a bit, see yah.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:59 am

((alright.))

The next night, Estelle snuck out of her house and went to the cemetery. She climbed the gate, running a little ways in so as not to get caught.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:28 am

"'Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate.'" Sounded Ian's voice from above. He was sitting in a tree, letting his legs hang.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:22 pm

"And that means..?" Estelle asked, smirking a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:38 pm

"It's Latin. 'Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.' It was written over the gates of hell in Dante's Inferno." He replied. "I just thought it would be fitting.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:10 pm

"You like that kind of stuff, too?" Estelle smiled, "See, we have more in common than you thought. Though, I'm more into Poe and Stoker, myself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:18 pm

"Hah, Stoker... he's my man." He said, dropping down from the tree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Little Town of Bethlehem
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: