Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 5 I_vote_lcapSomething Ends, Something Begins - Page 5 I_voting_barSomething Ends, Something Begins - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 5 I_vote_lcapSomething Ends, Something Begins - Page 5 I_voting_barSomething Ends, Something Begins - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Something Ends, Something Begins

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:07 pm

It was a letter addressed to the sheriff, saying that they had some information about where the striga's coffin was, along with a map to the location.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:22 am

Coen smiled a bit and pocketed the letter. Perfect.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:36 am

The night was still in full swing, and a low growl could be heard close by. Very close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:58 pm

Coen's head turned, looking behind him.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:02 am

((Correct me if I mess anything up.))
The reflection of the creature's eyes in the dark peering from the bushes was all that could be seen. As if it knew that Coen could see it, the striga lept onto his chest, snarling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:22 am

((All right. I probably won't, I kinda lost interest in the Witcher seres, so I don't remember most of it.))
Coen brought up his arm, holding off the striga's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:44 am

The striga buried it's teeth into his flesh, pulling at it as though trying to pull his arm off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 9:09 pm

The leather in the armor he was wearing blocked some of the teeth but they atill broke through. Coen planted his boots on the beast's stomach and shoved.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:43 pm

The creature thrashed as it was launched into the air, not used to it's feet not on the ground. It snarled and moved into a pouncing position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:54 am

Coen rolled off to the side and drew his iron sword. It wouldn't harm the striga since it wasn't silver, but it would act like a pretty good club.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:12 pm

It lunged at him again, roaring as it came.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:25 am

Coen swung the blade, bashing the beast in the head.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:01 pm

It shook it's head, yelping a bit, but snarled back at him in anger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:26 pm

While the beast was recovering from the blow, Coen had jumped up and grabbed one of the Awnings infront of a building and climbed up, climbing to the roof.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:10 am

The striga, desperate to finish the fight, tried to follow him up, in a way ending up sort of barking up at him.

((Unless it can climb... Then it follows him.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:39 pm

((It can climb. Very well. If I could show you the opening to the game, you'd see. It's rather awesome. I found it on youtube, so here it is. I, of course, am basing Coen off of Geralt.))
As the beast climbed up after him, he gave it a rather hard kick to the face, sending it down to the ground. Coen took a step or two back before pulling a small box from his back. He unlatched it and pulled out a small vial, which he opened before drinking its contents. He fell to one knee, his head down in a pained expression as the vains in his body became visable for a moment. He stood back up, waiting for the striga. Everything looked as though it were moving slower to him.

Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 12:45 am

((Cool...))

It got to the top of the building, growling at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:58 am

((Exactly.))
Coen looked at the beast, awaiting it's next move.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:04 am

It jumped at him again, arms and claws trying desperately to get to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:24 am

Coen rolled down onto his back and kicked, knocking her close to the edge of the building.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:13 pm

She shook her head, a bit disoriented, then charged again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:40 pm

Coen ran forward at the beast before jumping at the last minute, landing on the edge of the building, looking at the beast.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:02 pm

She turned around, charging again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:29 pm

Coen pulled a chain off of his gauntlet and swung it around the striga as it lept, binding it for a moment and sending it off the side of the building.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:23 am

It took a little while, but eventually she broke through the chains, snarling at Coen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something Ends, Something Begins
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next