Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The King's Castle - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The King's Castle - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The King's Castle - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The King's Castle - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The King's Castle - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The King's Castle - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The King's Castle - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The King's Castle - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The King's Castle - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The King's Castle - Page 25 I_vote_lcapThe King's Castle - Page 25 I_voting_barThe King's Castle - Page 25 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The King's Castle - Page 25 I_vote_lcapThe King's Castle - Page 25 I_voting_barThe King's Castle - Page 25 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The King's Castle

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage

The King's Castle - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:21 am

"Good sensation or bad?" He asked, sliding them up further as he lifted the shirt.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:27 am

"If I didn't like it, I wouldn't be smiling." She said simply. "Just so you are aware, this isn't something I've done before..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:32 am

"That's not a problem." He mused, dropping her shirt next to her. He looked over her. "Ahh... elves are so... magnificent."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:35 am

"I mean ever." she blushed a bit, "As in I'm a virgin."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:50 am

"Again, that's not something I care about. I suppose I'll go a little easy, but expect to be numb in the morning." He said, grinning a bit.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:52 am

She nodded, letting him do as he wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:05 am

"Now get on your hands and knees on the bed, and if you don't want it to hurt too badly, I suggest you try to keep your legs spread. He said, tracing his cold fingertips down her neck to "other places" where they would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:19 pm

*blackout*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:35 pm

Lucian smiled contently as he slid under the covers of the bed, looking at Elanor.

Adrian smiled and unpinned Dianne from the wall, setting her down next to him as he layed back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:39 pm

Jason sighed, watching the stars from his bedroom window. He had too many thoughts racing by right now to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:41 pm

*morning*

Dianne was still semi-asleep, still in that stage between sleep and consciousness.

Elanor was completely unconscious, clearly worn out.

Elizabeth had woken already, and was in the main room, sorting out everything from servant's quarrels, to trying to manage everything that went on in the manor. She looked as though all this was wearing her out more so than usual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:50 pm

Jason came down and chuckled abit when he saw Elizabeth. "you look a bit stressed m'lady" he said walking to her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:51 pm

"I usually am." She confessed, smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:55 pm

"would you like the assisstance of a humble knight?" he asked bowing lightly to her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:59 pm

She chuckled, "I don't know if there is a whole lot that could really be done... It's mostly just senseless arguing amongst the peasants."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:03 pm

Jason smiled at her. "well I could help sort that out" he said kindly to her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:15 pm

"Feel free." she said simply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:21 pm

Jason smiled and strode over to the peasants. there was some discussion but soon both parties were satisfied and departed. it took some time but he managed to solve the issues before walking back to her. "that should do it for awhle" he said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:22 pm

Elizabeth seemed confused, "What did you tell them?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:25 pm

"i just took it on a case by case basis. you wouldn't believe how often I hear the same complaints come up in my travels" he said chuckling. "so by now I pretty much figured out how to settle anything."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:29 pm

She smiled, "Very useful."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:12 am

Jason smirked and nodded. "yes very" he said in agreement
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:21 am

Adrian smiled and slid Dianne across the bed to his side, wen he stroked her face. "It's morning, love."

Lucian smiled as he woke. He sat up and slid one hand down Elanor's body where she lay ontop of te covers, where he had left her, petting her as if she were a cat. "You look satisfied."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:25 pm

"I know." Dianne smiled a bit, still sort of in a daze, "I just don't want to have to get out of bed yet."

Elizabeth smiled, "Thank you."

Elanor exhaled, waking a bit at his touch, "Hm..." she moaned lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:31 pm

"no need to thank me m'lady" he said smiling at her. "just glad to be of service.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The King's Castle
Page 25 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 38  Next