Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The King's Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The King's Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The King's Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The King's Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The King's Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The King's Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The King's Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The King's Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The King's Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The King's Castle - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe King's Castle - Page 3 I_voting_barThe King's Castle - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The King's Castle - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe King's Castle - Page 3 I_voting_barThe King's Castle - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The King's Castle

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The King's Castle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:03 pm

"I'm not sure. The lord of a far-off castle requested an audience with milady and her sister." The soldier informed him.

Dianne smirked, "No. To be quite honest, only four have ever been with me. My parents were rather... strict. Though, I am eager to improve my skills."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:05 pm

Adrian grinned. "Well, I would love to improve your knowledge on this. And I can promise you, it's quite invigorating. Why don't you acompany me to my tent? I'll show you some of Wallachia's grandure." He offered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:06 pm

Jason nodded. "if you would be so kind please inform her that I would like t speak with her when she has the liesure to speak with me" he said, his helmet still firmly in place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:09 pm

((The armor on your character looks familiar. It looks like its from a game I looked into. Is that artwork from Lineage?))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:11 pm

Dianne smiled, "Your tent or my room, to me it matters not."

The solder nodded and went into the castle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:12 pm

((not sure, I just looked up pics on photobucket and that was the one i liked lol))
Jason went into a tent set aside for him by other soldiers as his horse was led to a stable. He sat down and kept full armor on. He saw no need to take it off yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:14 pm

Adrian grinned a bit and but his arm around her waist, taking her to the door. He took an umbrella-like objext and led her out to a rather large tent, which he led her into. Inside, gold, jewels, and decroative weapons abounded. The scent of inscence filled the room.
((Oh, nevermind then.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:20 pm

Elizabeth sighed, walking into the main room as the soldier entered, "Milady, there is a knight who wishes to speak with you."
"He may enter." She sighed.

Dianne smiled, "Very impressive, I must confess."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:22 pm

Jason yawned a bit as he sat in his tent. when he got word that his audience was accepted, he stood up, still in full armor and walked into the castle, the rain rolling down his shining armor. when he saw the lady he bowed, "good evening m'lady, are you perhaps the lady of this house?" He asked, remembering the soldier saying it was a woman currently in charge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:23 pm

Adrian nodded and touched her neck slightly, moving his hand down to her shoulder, lightly sliding off part of her dress, exposing one of her breasts. "I agree." He said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:49 pm

Elizabeth nodded, "My parents are out on business, so for now, yes. I am the lady of the house."

Dianne smiled, "I'm glad."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:25 pm

Adrian nodded a bit and moved her over to his bed, still grinning a bit.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:19 pm

Dianne put her arm around his neck, pulling him into a kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:20 pm

Adrian kissed her back, his hands sliding down to her hips.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:25 pm

Dianne grinned beneath the kiss, pulling him in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:27 pm

Adrian pushed her back a little, to where the back of her knees touched the bed before pressing her down upon it, laying ontop of her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:34 pm

*blackout*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:40 pm

((Not quite, this time. Contrary to popular belief, he's not going to bang her yet.))
Adrian grinned a bit and traced his lips to her neck, where after pausing for a moment, he bit into her. He began to suck on the bitemarks. It wasn't exactly what Dianne was expecting, but it had similar characteristics.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:48 pm

((Yet being the key word here.))

Dianne inhaled, groaning lightly in pleasure. She didn't mind at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:51 pm

((Of course. It's inevitable.))
Adrian pulled back a few moments later, having taken a good bit of blood. A few drops of blood were on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:54 pm

Dianne couldn't help but chuckle, "That was a new experience. A pleasurable one, but new, nonetheless."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:00 pm

"Glad to hear it. Though, as for bedding with me, that may take a little more persuasion... if I slept with just anyone, I'd have quite a few heirs to look aftert." He said, smiriking a bit.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:04 pm

Dianne nodded, "Go on. Just tell me what you want."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:06 pm

He laughed a bit and rolled onto his back. "I wasn't talking about any one thing."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:09 pm

"Oh?" Dianne asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The King's Castle
Page 3 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next