Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! - Page 3 I_voting_barOMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! - Page 3 I_voting_barOMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:14 pm

If I could invent a color, my color would look like life. It would be chaotic-order and peaceful-disarray. It would make no sense, and yet it would seem to make everything fit together in perfect harmony. It would be the color of joy, and show people everything that was good in the world, but with just enough darkness to remind you why you were here and show you that nothing is perfect. My color would be everything that I'm not. It would be beautiful, and calm, and warm, and bright, and evil. My color would make you think on yourself and who you are. My color is the color of people. It is speckled like a robin's egg or a thoughtful starry night. It would have a name that could never do it justice, just like how the word for life is so simple. Can one really wrap up everything that life is in just four letters? It can, but it can't at the same time. My color would translate the same feeling to everyone that saw it, but no one would understand what it meant. That's why it would be everyone's favorite color. It would be the color that you would want to lay in a big patch of it and watch clouds go by. It would be the color you would dress in when you weren't planning on going anywhere and you just wanted to be comfortable. It would be the color that you would see the world never has enough of when you are sad. It would be rain and it would be the warmest, most comforting rays of May sunshine.
Until my color is invented, I guess I will continue dreaming in black and white.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:21 am

This has been bugging me for years: so here it goes...
I love you.

No joke.

It's not one of those hey-I-think-you're-cute kind of things, this is full-out, head-over-heels, love.

It's stupid to fall in love with your best friend, isn't it? Just let me go ahead and tell you, it is.

Don't do it.

Seriously.

I mean, at first, I just saw you, and assumed "Hey, this kid is going to be a total butt hole, cuz he kinda looks like a jock.
"
I don't usually say this, but I was wrong and I am sorry for ever even thinking it.

Normally, I would have just written this down and kept it to myself, but for some reason, I had to get it out.

I call.

You don't answer.

I leave a message.

You don't call back.

That's usually how it goes, but I don't care.

I know that you have every reason to hate me.

I hate me, too, if it makes you feel any better about it.

Just go ahead and tell me I'm an idiot for thinking this, or saying it.

I usually don't say anything to anyone about these kinds of things, but we're here now, so what?
Words are like bubbles.

Once you have them out of the jar and into the air, you can't catch them and put them back.

So, here it goes again.

I love you.

And you will never know because you deserve so much better, I'm not going to trouble you with it.

XOXO
-Paige
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:07 pm

OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! - Page 3 7hfghfg
A High School Love Story
((The first typed parts))

Kyira stared at the board as the bell rang, the day had started and class had begun, math was going to be boring as usual. That is…until he walked in. Kyira felt her head rise off her hand as he walked in the room, he was absolutely perfect. Gorgeous face, flawless walk, adorable accessories, and stunning clothing. He walked in the and handed the teacher a note, shifting his weight as he stood waiting for the teacher to introduce him.
“Okay class, we have a new student…Evan Sherwood.” The teacher announced.
“Uhm, sir? Can you call me River…it’s my middle name…” The boy added a bit uncertainly.
“Oh…yes, of course, River. Take a seat in the back, next to Kyira there.”
Kyira felt a small shiver go down her spine as the teacher pointed to the seat next to her. She looked over and saw River staring at her, his eyes seemed to be appraising her, or scrutinizing her, it was hard to tell. He sat down beside her and if she wasn’t crazy, she could swear she saw him grin and…blush?!
River saw the girl staring at him, he felt the blush come before it appeared.
Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap!!! I’m blushing!! That’s so not cool dude! River thought to himself.
Kyira held her head down during the remainder of the period, sighing very relieved when the bell rang. She gathered her stuff and started to head out, only to run into River and fall down with an oomph.
“Oh my god, are you okay?!” River asked very flustered.
Kyira nodded her head and started picking her books up, and blushed when her picture of Max Green fell out of her history book. River smiled and picked it up.
“You like Escape The Fate?” He asked.
“Yeah…but not the new Escape The Fate…the old, with Ronnie.” Kyira replied.
“Whoa, me too!”
Kyira giggled and then clapped her hand over her mouth. She hated her laugh, terribly. River couldn’t help but chuckle and move Kyira’s hand.
“Why’d you cover your mouth? You have an adorable laugh.” River said quietly.
“I just don’t like it…” Kyira whispered back, feeling a blush forming on her cheeks.
“Well, don’t stop laughing just because you don’t like your laugh. It’s kind of stupid, especially when you have such a cute one at that.” River chided with a grin. “Can I walk you to your next class…if I can even find mine after that.”
“Uh…sure, I have typing next, what about you?” Kyira asked.
“I have typing too!” River replied very excitedly, like a little kid getting free candy.
Kyira couldn’t help but laugh at that, not covering her mouth for once. River grinned brightly at this and skipped to the next class, turning a few wrong ways every now and then. Kyira walked into typing and immediately sat on a girl in the back who had black hair covering her face and a pout on.
“What’s the matter little panda?” Kyira asked sweetly.
“Oh shut the hell up Kyira, you know what’s wrong!” the girl shouted.
Kyira sighed and rolled her eyes.
“Either Jade changed his number, you ran out of soy milk or your iPod broke, so which is it?”
“I drank all of my favorite soy milk!!!” The girl whined loudly.
“Oh get over it Adrian, and meet my new friend.”
Kyira grabbed River’s hand and yanked him forward, right in front of Adrian who looked up and her jaw dropped.
“Damn, you’re hot!” Adrian said with a whistle.
River’s eyes went wide as he sharply turned his head, and the blush burn his cheeks.
“T…thanks…”
Kyira burst out laughing as she fell to the ground.
“Oh my god Adrian, you never cease to amaze me!”
Adrian was confused, up until the teacher walked in and Kyira sat beside her at her computer. River was beside Kyira, staring at his schedule as the teacher started talking, soon seeing River.
“Ah, I see we have a new student, why don’t you come up here sir.”
River groaned quietly and stood, walking with his hands in his pockets as he reached the front.
“Now, what’s your name young man?”
“Evan River Sherwood, but I prefer River.”
“Ah, Evan River Sherwood, well I prefer Evan sir, so I will address you as such, now go sit back down.”
Kyira rolled her eyes at the teacher, he was such a d*** it wasn’t even funny.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:19 pm

A poem I typed...
Which sucks...
But it's for somebody!!<33

Boy you made my heart beat,
You came up and swept me off my feet.
You held out your hand,
And gave me the will to stand.
It's you who stole me from the world,
And into your heart I was hurled.
In your arms I will stay,
Forever by you I will lay.
This love is more than what they think,
It grows more strong with each blink.
I do think we were made for one another,
So screw the world we have each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:28 pm

Guess which band inspired this poem/drawing?

OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! - Page 3 Pictur10

As we watch the seasons die
The stars will fall down from the sky

The summer shuddered its warmth away
And said, 'December is here to stay.'

So now and forever we live underground
While sparkling white snow falls all around

And the trees let their leaves get carried away
as the flowers below all turn to grey.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:22 pm

Hm... Green Day?
J/k.
I think you should put it up on Deviant art.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:57 pm

This is the story of Articia's beginning. I highly suggest you read it to get to know a little bit more about her and her understand her better.

The stars were twinkling innocently in the sky, giving no hint to the evils taking place on the Earth below. A girl of 23, Articia was fearfully roaming the dark streets of a small Texas town, seeking medical attention. Holding onto her profusely bleeding shoulder, she walked as quickly as she could, jumping at the slightest sound. "Is there no hospital in this crappy hick town?" she muttered through gritted teeth, wincing at the throbbing pain. Walking along Main Street at night, which was mostly residential, didn't help her in her current situation, for Articia had narrowly escaped the wrath of the undead. Her family and most of the neighborhood they lived in had just been attacked by a horde of cannibalistic, dead humans, aka zombies. And in trying to escape, she had been bitten by one of the larger ones.

Finding no hospital near, Articia decided to head towards the only sign of friendly life; a light in one of the back rooms of a lab used for medical experiments. She tried the front door and found it locked, so she banged on it as hard as she could. Finally after a few minutes, a young blond woman in a white lab coat unlocked the door. "Oh my god, what happened to you?" the woman cried, seeing the blood and taking a step back. "Please, miss...my family, we...oh my god, there was blood everywhere, and my brother..." Articia tried to explain, but broke down in tears.

The woman quickly pulled Articia inside and sat her down on a chair in the middle of a room with stark white walls. When she switched on the fluorescent lights, Articia could see it was full of cold metal tables, beakers, Bunsen burners, and expensive looking machines. "Now, just calm down, and tell me what happened," The woman said, trying to look at Articia in a reassuring way, but glancing at her bleeding shoulder. "Z-zombies," Articia stuttered out, barely more than a whisper. The woman's eyes grew large, not in disbelief, but what seemed to be fear. "Are you positive it was zombies?" she asked sternly. Nodding solemnly, Articia was yanked to her feet by the woman and marched into the back room where the lights were on, and an older, graying man in a white coat was poured over a table full of syringes, scalpels, and bottles of various pills. "Baker, she's been bitten," the woman said to the man, keeping a firm grip on Articia's upper arm.

The man turned around to face them, and gasped slightly at the sight of Articia and the blood dripping onto the floor. "Well, what are you just standing there for, you know what to do!" Dr. Baker said, agitatedly. The woman nodded and led Articia to a corner of the room where there was a chair that resembled a dentist's chair, except there were arm and leg restraints attached to it. "Take off your shirt." She said urgently. "Wait, why?" Articia asked skeptically, taking a few frightened steps back towards the corner. "I need to inspect your bite," the woman said. Shakily, Articia took off her bloody t-shirt and dropped it on the floor. "Sit," the blond woman said. Articia did as she was told, and the woman pushed her down onto the chair, into a lying position. "Hey, what are you-" Articia started to ask, but before she could move, the woman had secured her arms and legs into the restraints, and Articia was stuck. Grunting with pain, Articia struggled against her restraints as the woman looked closely at her bitten shoulder. Dr. Baker walked over and examined the woman's expressions. "Can we save her. Dr. Block?" He asked. "I think so, but this wound looks pretty severe." Dr. Block replied.

Dr. Baker nodded. His face was solemn, yet his eyes seemed to sparkle with interest as if all of this was fascinating to him. "Get the antiseptic," He said, and Dr. Block obliged. Pulling on a pair of rubber gloves, Dr. Baker grabbed several large cotton pads and bandages from a drawer. Dr. Block handed him a large bottle of clear liquid and he doused a cotton pad with it, then wiped it over the bite mark on Articia's shoulder. She screamed in pain, and struggled harder against her restraints. The cleaning solution felt like someone was holding a lit torch to her bare skin. After a few swipes of the antiseptic, the wound was clean, and Dr. Block was examining it once again. "She's already lost a lot of blood, and we can't stitch up her shoulder, it would just rip every time she moved." she said. Dr. Baker nodded in agreement, adding, "We'll just have to bandage it and hope for the best."

The doctors covered Articia's shoulder in bandages, and wrapped gauze around most of her upper right arm and torso to hold them in place. Articia's shoulder was still throbbing painfully, but now her head was killing her and her stomach was growling and hurting as if she hadn't eaten in years. Her breaths were coming in short, labored gasps, sweat was running down her face, and her body would spasm uncontrollably every few seconds. "She's starting to turn," Dr. Baker said, "hurry and give her the shot." Dr. Block quickly opened a cabinet and pulled out a box with five syringes in it, all filled with the same amber colored liquid. She took one and removed the protective cap, and instructed Dr. Baker to hold Articia's arm. Dr. Baker grabbed Articia's right arm and held it straight as Dr. Block stuck the needle into the bend of Articia's elbow. She pressed the plunger of the syringe in, releasing the liquid into Articia's bloodstream, but there was no immediate effect. The doctors looked at each other, their faces showing a mixture of skepticism and slight fear. "Give her another one." Baker said. Dr. Block grabbed another syringe from the box and emptied its contents into Articia's arm. This time, the uncontrollable jerking stopped. "I think she's okay now," Dr. Block said, sighing in relief.

Suddenly, the sound of breaking glass form the front of the lab caused all three heads to turn in that direction. The doctors ran to the door to see what the noise was, and their faces grew pale in horror. Dr. Block ran over to Articia and fumbled with her restraints, trying to undo them. Dr. Baker slammed the door to the lab shut and ran to a cabinet, opening it and quickly and pulling out boxes of pills, bottles of liquids, and several syringes. Finally, Dr. Block got Articia's restraints undone, and she thrust the box of amber-filled syringes into Articia's arms. "Take these and hide in the storage closet," she said shakily. "Why? What is it?" Articia asked, her eyes wide in fear. "The zombies, they're here." Dr. Block muttered, before a loud crash rang through the room, and the door to the lab fell down, torn off its hinges. A large crowd of pale, blue, bruised, and bloody zombies stumbled into the room. Articia screamed and ran for the closet wrenching open the door and looking over her shoulder quickly. Dr. Block had ran to the other side of the room to help Dr. Baker gather supplies, and was now trying to wrench his arm away from a young male zombie, but to no avail. Dr. Baker wailed as a large chunk of flesh was torn from his arm by the teeth of the corpse, and Dr. Block howled in pain as a zombie grabbed her hair from behind, wrenched her head back, and bit into her neck, making blood spew everywhere, as if from a fountain.

Articia stood frozen, watching the gruesome scene. One by one, the zombies tore the doctor's limbs apart and picked every last morsel of flesh from their bones. A couple looked up from their meal with their noses in the air, as if smelling more food. With a grunt, one turned around and saw Articia, and came at her with frightening speed. With a gasp, Articia slammed the door to the closet shut, and locked it from the inside. Quickly, she used what little strength she had to push several large, heavy shelves in front of the door. She could hear the zombie's moans and their nails scratching the door, trying to fight their way in, as she sank into a corner with her knees pulled up to her chin. Sobbing uncontrollably, Articia remained motionless for over an hour until the zombie's growls were no longer heard. But her body started to spasm again. Her breath quickened and the dull throb in her head, shoulder, and stomach became more pronounced. Articia panicked, and grabbed the last of the syringes from the box Dr. Block had handed her and jabbed them one by one into her arm. She felt herself relax as the medicine did its job, but her body still shook somewhat, and her stomach still felt like it was trying to rip itself out of her body. Articia held her stomach all through the night, as flashbacks of the previous hours played through her mind.

Earlier that night, Family Fun Night at the Casian house: "Okay, Art. Your turn." Articia's mom, Kathleen, said, handing the dice to Articia's twin brother. Art sighed heavily and let the dice roll across the table. He was obviously not having fun on this "Family Fun Night'". "Oh, look, you've got Yahtzee!" Their dad Stephen called out. The twins looked at each other, their faces sharing a look of boredom."Can they get any lamer?" Articia mouthed to her brother. Art scoffed and whispered, "I hope not."

A loud thud came from the living room. Intrigued, Stephen got up to see what the noise was. A man had tripped over the doorstep and was lying face down on the carpet. Being the good Samaritan that he was, Mr. Casian was determined help the man before kicking him off his property. "Are you okay?" he asked the man, whose clothes suggested that he had seen better days. The man looked up, with a pale and purplish face, and let out a ferocious growl. He launched himself at the father, tearing into his neck and shoulders. Stephen screamed and tried to push the man away, but his teeth were tearing away chunks of flesh from his torso.

At the sound of the commotion, the rest of the family rushed to the living room. They all seemed to let out a simultaneous scream of horror at the sight of Stephen being eaten alive by a ferocious stranger. They were to horrified to notice that more pale, bloody people were making there way through the door. Suddenly, one latched onto Kathleen's arm, and her bloodcurdling scream alerted the twins to the danger. Articia gasped and grabbed the person who had bitten their mom by the hair and tried to punch it in the face. But looking into its sunken, blackened eyes, she could tell it was not alive. The stench of rotting flesh hit her nostrils as she let go of its hair and covered her mouth to keep from puking. Her mom screamed again and pushed it away, just as several more of the undead bit into every piece of her flesh that they could reach. Articia turned around to see her brother trying to force two zombies off of her dad, paying no attention to the three coming up behind him. Two grabbed his arms and bit into them, tearing halfway through as the third one leaned down and took a large bite out of Art's stomach.

"ART! NO!" Articia screamed as she ran to help her brother. She kicked and punched at the zombies, but one grabbed her from behind and sunk his teeth deep into her right shoulder. Articia screamed loud enough to burst eardrums, as she wrenched herself out of the zombie's grip. Kathleen was doubled over, bleeding profusely from three different places and clutching her chest as she struggled for breath. Suddenly, her ragged breathing stopped, and she looked up with her teeth bared, and her face now a deathly shade of white. Growling, the now undead mother ran to Articia, and tried to bite into her arm, but Articia pulled away just in time. Stephen, now missing an arm, was growling and gnashing his teeth, trying to push past two zombies to get to Art, who was now flailing on the ground. Articia rushed over to him, managing to pull one zombie off, but the zombie pulled back three fourths of Art's right arm. Art screamed as a second one bit into his neck, severing his jugular. Articia fought furiously, trying to pry the zombies away, but they were too strong for her. A female zombie grabbed a hold of her leg and pulled her down to the floor, as another succeeded in tearing Art's head completely away from his body. "NO!" Articia wailed as she kicked the zombie off of her. She leaped to her feet and sprinted to the door, taking one last look at the carnage before taking of into the darkness. Sobbing, she wandered the streets for about an hour before coming upon the lab.

Articia woke, what felt like days later, in a cold sweat. She had passed out from traumatic exhaustion sometime during the night. Groaning, she sat up and felt of her shoulder. It was covered in a cold, sticky liquid. Looking at her hand in the small crack of light coming from above the blocked door, she recognized it as blood. She was sitting in a large pool of blood too big to have come from one living person, and her bandages were soaked with it. She examined her hands, and saw that they were too white. Deathly white. She felt her face, and it was cold to the touch. She put a hand on her neck, feeling for a pulse, but found none. "Wha-what's wrong with me?" she wondered aloud. Grunting with effort, she dizzily got to her feet and slowly headed for the door. She pressed her ear to it, listening for any signs of movement for several minutes before moving the shelves. Cautiously, she opened the door. Blood was splattered all over the lab, and bloodstained bones and two tattered lab coats lay discarded on the floor. Broken glass, syringes, pills, and machines lay everywhere. Articia picked up her bloody shirt form the corner and slipped it on. She carefully peeked around the corner to the front of the lab, and finding no signs of movement, made her way through to the blinding morning light outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:09 am

Look in the mirror, what do you see?
"I see my ribcage staring back at me."

You may not like it, but I love how you look
And admire all the devotion it took

To get where you are and all you've achieved
That's what I hope for in my wildest dreams.

Head in the toilet, mind in the clouds
Go find a way to make mother proud.

Sew on your new heart, slap on that new smile
The change starts here, but it might take a while.

The rules are strict, not much is allowed
But this is the way to make mother proud.

Just don't let her see you so she'll never know
So there's a surprise when results start to show

Head in the toilet, mind in the clouds,
This is how you will make mother proud.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:03 pm

Wow...
That is really good.
Like, put it up on deviantart.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:53 pm

It Is Within Us All

It's the work of the weak that brings us all down,
Society cannot function by itself without a united strength.
Those who need to stand must stand,
They must grow the strength within them,
They must prove they are truly strong.
Once they do such then society is at it's finest.
A strong hold and firm held front.
We function.
We live.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:55 pm

*applause*
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:57 am

Random No Title Story
Serenity sobbed quietly in the chains that held her to the frosty concrete wall she leaned against. Her bare skin was practically glued to this wall and the stone cold floor. This area was all she knew, this cold was all she felt, this sadness was all she could feel...ever since the day He took her. She hadn't seen it coming, she was just walking down the street...and then He grabbed her by the hair and dragged her into His car. That was the last time she saw the sun...the warm light, the brisk color of it. She has been in this room, basement...hell she didn't know where she was. But she has been here for what she thinks may be a good five years. Her mommy and daddy must miss her, her brother might even. She didn't know...she's been away for so long.
"Why cry honey, we always have so much fun."
Serenity's voice caught in her throat and she felt His hand warm on her throat. It was time once again...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:09 pm

Reminds me of "Scream" by Avenged Sevenfold.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:29 pm

Never heard that song.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:14 pm

"Scream, scream, scream,
Like you would if I ravage your body!
Scream, scream, scream,
Like you would if I ravage your mind!"
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:26 pm

I'm typing a story about Kaido now.
Short and sweeeeet.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:29 pm

Scream
Do I not get a story?
I feel so unloved...
Sad
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:33 pm

Kaido held the gun firmly in his hand, unable to move. Fear held his body still at the thought of his attacker finding him where he stood. He could hear their heavy breathing, which held back laughs of enjoyment. Laughing at his fear, laughing at how close he was to losing. He clenched his fist tightly and close his eyes for a moment.
"No...I won't lose here, I won't be humiliated like this..."
Kaido turned the corner and held up his gun, ready to shoot. But it was too late. His attacker pull the trigger and you could hear a loud laugh.
"I got you Kaido!! Loser!!" Kyira said as she stuck her tongue out and waved her water gun around in the air.
"Damn it...you did... I want a do over!"
Panduh smacked Kaido in the head. "In a water gun fight there is no do over! She beat you now be a woman and take it!"
Bella clapped gleefully from a few feet away. "Kaido got wet, Kaido got wet...oh god...Kaido got wet!"

Last edited by Kyira Valo on Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:36 pm

That made me laugh soo friggn' hard...
*whew*
That is now like, the main article for the forum on our wiki.
((In progress, I'll tell you when I'm far enough along.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:50 pm

xD I has to admit, I lulled too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:12 am

I can feel the despair, the anguish, the frustration. I stop and listen, agreeing.

Of late it's harder just to go outside.
To leave this death race of hatred, so alive.

Yes, humanity is something of wickedness, isn't it?

Writhing with sickness, thrown into banality, I decay.
Killed by the weakness but forced to return. Turn it off.

Oh, if only we could indeed turn it off. But would it not bottle up and condense into unbearable levels? We shall see.

I watch the stars as they fall from the sky.
I held a fallen star and it wept for me, dying.
I feel the fallen stars encircle me, now as they cry.

All too often.

Out there so quickly grows malignant tribes.
Post-human extinction excels, unrecognized.
Feeling surrounded. So bored with mortality, I decay.

The gift of words. The gift of knowledge. The gift of truth.

All of this hatred is f*cking real. Turn it on.

All too real.

It won't be all right, despite what they say.

No, not at all. It's too late to make it alright.

Just watch the stars tonight as they disappear, disintegrate.

Because of (our) mistakes.

And I disintegrate, because this hate is f*cking real.
And I hope to shade the world, as stars go out and I disintegrate.

I believe we all wish to shade the world as we disintegrate. It seems as though no difference is made before.

It won't be alright, despite what they say.

We know not to listen. We know not to heed their words.

Just watch the sky as stars go out.

One final time.

Last edited by Panduh Zombie on Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:45 am

Drool
You guys make me want to give up writing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:36 pm

Ugh....
So amazing...
And I still owe you a piece.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next