Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 4 I_vote_lcapWhen Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 4 I_voting_barWhen Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 4 I_vote_lcapWhen Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 4 I_voting_barWhen Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

When Dragon's Hearts Were Good

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:35 pm

Arturo smirked. "Oh, you're one of those? Heh heh... I might just pick up a few extra things when we dock...." He said, slowly sliding his rapier into it's scabbard.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:53 am

Dianne grinned, "Sounds like fun."

Calico sighed, already over the side of the nest, her feet on the rigging, "I really doubt it's going to get worse. And if it starts doing anything weird, and I mean as in oozing yellowy white stuff, then let me know. Captain needs me to steer."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:27 am

Arturo smiled and laughed. "Si, senora, that is the point."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:15 pm

Jason sighed and nodded. "okay if that happens i'll tell you" he said watching her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:19 am

Calico went back down the rigging and to the helm, taking it firmly and confidently in her hands.

Dianne grinned, "I would hope so. I would hate to think I would have to rape you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:06 am

jason sighed and watched the horizon. he took a small journal sort of book from a pocket and started to draw the horizon he saw from his point of view. he was a firm believer that a picture was worth a thousand words, hence why this journal contained only enough words to suit captions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:29 am

Arturo laughed a little. "Ai caliente, muy sexy."
((Lmao xD))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:18 pm

Dianne smirked and climbed onto the rigging, perching herself there like it was her place and no where else would suit her quite the same.

The ship sailed gracefully and without any sort of trouble well into the night. The captain had ordered everyone go below deck to sleep, while they would trade out the watch. Calico volunteered to go first, since she could do without sleep the longest and was planning on letting Jason sleep through the night since he was injured. She sat in the rigging, humming softly to keep herself awake, when she saw what looked like a lifeboat drifting out in the ocean, clearly unmanned. She ran below deck and woke Arturo, "Hey... Arturo... Come here, I need a little help."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:58 pm

Sleep wasn't comming too easy to Jason. he was running a high fever, and had broken out in a cold sweat. his body was shaking constantly too. apparantly the wood that had lodged in his side hadn't been at all clean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:21 pm

Arturo sat up in his hammock, rubbing his eyes. "Si niña?" He said sleepily.
((Hah! I can get the non English letters now!))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:59 pm

((How did you do that!?))

Calico nodded above deck, "Follow me. I need help with something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:08 pm

((Freetranslation.com. If you go to the drop bar that says "Other" you can get those letters, then copy and paste them. ^^))
Arturo nodded a little and hopped out of the hammock and sliped his shirt on. "Lead the way, Chica."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:20 pm

Calico brought him out onto the deck and showed him the little lifeboat drifting out at sea, "Can you help me bring it back to the boat?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:25 pm

"Si, si... get a long rope." He said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:28 pm

Calico ran over to near the helm and brought over a long streatch of rope, "Wll this work?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:33 pm

Atruro nodded a little bit and tied one end around his waist. "Do you think you could lift some of my weight?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:48 pm

Calico laughed, "I know I could lift all of it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:53 pm

Arturo smiled a bit. "Oh ho ho, a strong little chica, huh? Well, I'll have to test your hierro(possibly "Hierra" instead) later, then. If I go to far, tug on the rope." Arturo said, taking his shirt back off and diving into the water, swiming out to the life boat.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:56 pm

Calico held onto the rope, keeping a close eye on him. The lifeboat was empty, except for a small box that was very heavy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:58 pm

"Pull me in, chica! Looks like we may be getting a little treasure." He called to Calico.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:07 pm

Calico pulled him in, "What is it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:10 pm

Arturo shrugged a little bit. "I don't know, but it's heavy. Think you can lift the both of us, chica?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:07 pm

"I'm pretty sure." She said, "Hold on." she pulled as hard as she could, and brought them up onto the deck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:15 pm

Arturo set the chest down on the deck. "Wow, impressive, chica. Flex." He said, putting his hand on her upper arm.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:19 pm

Calico flexed her arm with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Dragon's Hearts Were Good
Page 4 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: