Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Beautiful Suicide - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Beautiful Suicide - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Beautiful Suicide - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Beautiful Suicide - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Beautiful Suicide - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Beautiful Suicide - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Beautiful Suicide - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Beautiful Suicide - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Beautiful Suicide - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Beautiful Suicide - Page 16 I_vote_lcapBeautiful Suicide - Page 16 I_voting_barBeautiful Suicide - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Beautiful Suicide - Page 16 I_vote_lcapBeautiful Suicide - Page 16 I_voting_barBeautiful Suicide - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Beautiful Suicide

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage

Beautiful Suicide - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:47 pm

Jason did the same trick, watching the ground beneath them curiously.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:49 pm

After a little while, the ground closed back up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:56 pm

Sano put a foot down to see if it was safe.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:00 pm

The ground stayed put, not wavering underneath of Sano's foot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:05 pm

Sano plucked his sword from the wall and began to walk again. "That was interesting."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:07 pm

The walls grew pointed spikes and began moving closer together, growing faster with each second.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:08 pm

"And that even more so." He said, running through the halls, trying to get away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:14 pm

Jason ept with his usual agility past the spikes. "i woner how the maids get through this" he said dodging a spike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:17 pm

"Wouldn't know." Sano answered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:19 pm

"i'd be very interested to find out" he said dodging mor spikes. "any idea how we're going to get out of this?" he aske.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:20 pm

"Run faster." Sano said with a grin as he did just that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:21 pm

"wors for me" he said leaping faster and dodging the spikes.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:25 pm

The walls closed right behind them, catching the tip of one of Sano's tails.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:03 am

"Eh!" Sano said, yanking his tail out of the wall and nursing over it like in a Tom & Jerry cartoon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:14 am

Jason laughed in spite of himself. "i'm sorry but i find that hilarious" he said. "then again i don' thave tailss to get stuck in walls either" he admitted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:17 am

"And if you did you'd be just as proud of them as me." He mused in a pouty voice as he inspected the end of it.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:17 am

In front of them was a large pit that spanned a good ten feet across with no way around it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:25 am

Jason looked at the pit. "well this should be fun to cross." he muttered. "i can't jump nearly that far." he remarked. "do you think daggers would hold on the other side's wall?" He asked/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:27 am

Sano shrugged. "No idea. But I can jump it. It's a yokai thing, don't worry." He said, hopping across.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:29 am

"yeah but that means i get to take a chance" he said stepping back before taking a running jump that fell a few feet short. he rammed the emei piercers into the wall and just barely stuck. "i need to learn how to jump further" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:30 am

"Or you could grow wings." Sano said. The odd part was, it didn't sound like sarcasm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:36 am

"i'm not sure how i would go about that" he muttered. "anyway" he muttered as he started climbing up slowly. it wasn't long before he reached the top and pulled himself over. "let's not try that again" hesaid.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:38 am

There was a growling sound as two big tigers with jeweled collars came out to where the two were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:39 am

Sano smiled a little. "Aw... they remind me of someone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:40 am

"any chance you know how to talk to animals?" he asked looking at the tigers. "i don't realy wawnt to tangle with a couple of tigers" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beautiful Suicide
Page 16 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: