Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Beautiful Suicide - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Beautiful Suicide - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Beautiful Suicide - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Beautiful Suicide - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Beautiful Suicide - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Beautiful Suicide - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Beautiful Suicide - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Beautiful Suicide - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Beautiful Suicide - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Beautiful Suicide - Page 7 I_vote_lcapBeautiful Suicide - Page 7 I_voting_barBeautiful Suicide - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Beautiful Suicide - Page 7 I_vote_lcapBeautiful Suicide - Page 7 I_voting_barBeautiful Suicide - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Beautiful Suicide

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage

Beautiful Suicide - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:11 pm

"Okay, now that your brain is working, why aren't you supposed to harm kitsune?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:22 pm

((hey i don't have to knwo all of this, just my character does XDD))
Jason thought about it. "well the main reason i wouldn't would be if they are stronger, but as a monk, any illusion you try to put on me, i can simply dissolve" he said. "though any other foxes you have with you would be the biggest problem" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:24 pm

Sano facepalmed. "No. Try again. And I could kick you to yomi if I wanted to 'monk.'"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:32 pm

Aiko thought, "Wasn't it supposed to be bad luck?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:34 pm

Sano facepalmed again. "Closer, but not quite. We're not bad demons!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:37 pm

"yeah not usually anyway. you're supposed to have a code of ethics, but i didn't know riggging a gambling match was supposed to fall under that" he said crossing his arms. "and no, stealing didn't help your statement" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:38 pm

"We're demon's of mischief, stupid! We play tricks! We con people! And we help people occasionally too, but that's not the point."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:42 pm

Aiko shrugged, "I'm not claiming to know this. And it looks like neither of us do, so why don't you just spill?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:44 pm

"I just did." Sano said.
((Read above post))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:47 pm

((you said 'that's not the point' so I assumed there was more you were leading on to.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:48 pm

Jason rolled his eyes. "well conning a monk with a violence issue isn't exactly the smartest thing" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:49 pm

((Oh, no, that was just a dead end about when kitsune do actually help people.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:53 pm

Aiko bowed politely, "Well, I do apologize then. Will you allow me to make it up to you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:56 pm

"That depends on how. Last time you tried to add to my fun, you cost me a good chunk of my earnings."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:00 pm

Aiko handed him a handful of coins, "How's this for a start? And I would like to ask you to come to my home for dinner, as well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:02 pm

"That sounds good, Aiko-kun. What's the catch?" He asked, taking the coins.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:04 pm

"No catch." Aiko said honestly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:05 pm

"Then that sounds good. May I invite a friend? Because I know this oni that has a never-empty goard of sake."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:11 pm

"If you wish it so." Aiko bowed in approval.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:13 pm

"Great. I also know this tengu who has a tone of crazy stories- let's make this a party!" Cai said with a smirk. He was easily excitable.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:16 pm

((You mean Sano?))

Aiko nodded, "If you wish it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:18 pm

((Yeah, sorry. They're both Japanese-ish names.))

"Oh, this'll be fun. How big is your house?" Sano asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:24 pm

Aiko smiled, "My father is a Sho Gun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:28 pm

"Ah ha! Castle!" Sano said, thinking this over.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:30 pm

Aiko nodded, "Just about."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beautiful Suicide
Page 7 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: