Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Grand Piano - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Grand Piano - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Grand Piano - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Grand Piano - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Grand Piano - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Grand Piano - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Grand Piano - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Grand Piano - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Grand Piano - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Grand Piano - Page 32 I_vote_lcapThe Grand Piano - Page 32 I_voting_barThe Grand Piano - Page 32 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Grand Piano - Page 32 I_vote_lcapThe Grand Piano - Page 32 I_voting_barThe Grand Piano - Page 32 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Grand Piano

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage

The Grand Piano - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Piano   The Grand Piano - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:53 pm

"What?!" The man asked between screams, confused.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Piano   The Grand Piano - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:31 pm

"You can't take back what you did to Bella, idiot." She hissed, twisting off another toe, "The rest of you are lucky." she said simply, "Adrian will kill you faster than I would."

Bella laughed, "Don't hold back because of me."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Piano   The Grand Piano - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:44 pm

"Nah, that's all right, I've been craving a pizza anyway." He said, ordering a pizza.

Tha hunter passed out from the pain as Adrian went to work on a few of the other hunters.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Piano   The Grand Piano - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:51 pm

Dianne wasn't about to let him get out that easily. She held him against the wall, waiting for him to wake back up, "Thanks for backing me up on this." she said to Adrian.

Bella smiled, "Alright then." She ordered a glass of water, just so he wasn't eating by himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Piano   The Grand Piano - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:53 pm

Adrian smirked. "Don't worry about it, I'm sure you'll pay me back later."

The man came to a few minutes later.

Nathan smiled a little. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Piano   The Grand Piano - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:07 pm

Bella bowed her head lightly, "It's no problem."

Dianne laughed, "You know I will." she said, "Oh! You're back. Just in time, too." she grinned, going ahead and snapping his foot off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Piano   The Grand Piano - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:09 pm

The man screamed again and started to go pale from lost blood.

Adrian smirked. "Yeah, I look forward to it."

Nathan nodded, and when the pizza arrived, he sent it to oblivion. Werewolves had a rather voracious appitite.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Piano   The Grand Piano - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:24 pm

Dianne frowned, "I fear he may die before I'm done with him. That won't do at all..." she sighed.

Bella couldn't help but laugh a bit. She had never seen anyone eat that fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Piano   The Grand Piano - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:27 pm

Nathan blushed and smiled a bit. "We, uh, have really fast metabolisms (Or however you spell that)."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Piano   The Grand Piano - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:06 pm

Bella smiled, "I don't mind. It's refreshing to see people eating in a manner that's more... free."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Piano   The Grand Piano - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:15 pm

"Free?" Nathan asked, slightly confused.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Piano   The Grand Piano - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:30 pm

"Like you aren't trying to obey any rules." She explained, "I'm used to manners all the time that control how you do everything. Now that I don't have those, I'm not sure how to do anything."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Piano   The Grand Piano - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:33 pm

"Just, well... do what feels natural. I mean, if your tired, slouch over, or if your upset, get mad." Nathan said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Piano   The Grand Piano - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:08 pm

Bella laughed a bit, "Dianne said something about the way I never slouch once." She chuckled, "She said I sit like I have a board strapped to my back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Piano   The Grand Piano - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:31 pm

Nathan laughed. "No offense, but you do."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Piano   The Grand Piano - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:32 pm

Bella laughed, "It's not offensive. It just means I have better posture than you guys." she teased playfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Piano   The Grand Piano - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:37 pm

Nathan laughed. "Well, better posture or not, it's got to get uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Piano   The Grand Piano - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:49 pm

Bella shook her head, "It's a bit tiring, but not really." she kept to herself that she actually did have a board strapped to her back for a while and when they finally took it off, if she slouched at all, her father would hit her. Now, if she slouches, he immediately remembers what it felt like when he hit her and straightens back up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Piano   The Grand Piano - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:51 pm

Nathan shrugged. "If it makes you happy." He said. "But, anyway, what's on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Piano   The Grand Piano - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:03 am

Bella shrugged lightly, "Just thinking about when I was little." she attempted a smile, "About my dad."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Piano   The Grand Piano - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:04 am

He looked at her oddly. "What's wrong?" He could tell something was up. It was that animal sixth-sense thing.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Piano   The Grand Piano - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:08 am

Bella sighed, "The reason I sit up so straight is because when I was younger, if I didn't my father would hit me." she forced a light smile, "I remembered that all of a sudden."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Piano   The Grand Piano - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:10 am

Nathan squinted his eyes in a look of concern. "Thats... not good. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Piano   The Grand Piano - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:17 am

Bella smiled, "It's nothing that you should apologize for. I shouldn't have brought it up." she chuckled lightly, "I have a hard time keeping things to myself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Piano   The Grand Piano - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:18 am

Nathan nodded. "Well, anyway, if you want to, uh, drink now, I don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Piano   The Grand Piano - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Grand Piano
Page 32 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: