Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Project Gemini[R.I.P.] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Project Gemini[R.I.P.] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Project Gemini[R.I.P.] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Project Gemini[R.I.P.] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Project Gemini[R.I.P.] Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Project Gemini[R.I.P.] Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Project Gemini[R.I.P.] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Project Gemini[R.I.P.] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Project Gemini[R.I.P.] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Project Gemini[R.I.P.] I_vote_lcapProject Gemini[R.I.P.] I_voting_barProject Gemini[R.I.P.] I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Project Gemini[R.I.P.] I_vote_lcapProject Gemini[R.I.P.] I_voting_barProject Gemini[R.I.P.] I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Project Gemini[R.I.P.]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Project Gemini[R.I.P.] Empty
PostSubject: Project Gemini[R.I.P.]   Project Gemini[R.I.P.] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:50 pm

Project Gemini[R.I.P.] Blackandwhiteskulls

"We held hands on the last night on earth
Our mouths filled with dust
We kissed in the field under trees
Screaming like dogs
Bleeding dark into the leaves
It was empty on the other edge town
But we knew
Everyone floated along the bottom of the river
So we walked through the waste
Where the road curved into the sea
And the shattered season lay
And the bitter smell of Burning was on you like a disease
In our cancer of passion you said
"Death is a midnight runner"
The sky had come crashing down
Like news of an intimate suicide
We picked up the shards and formed them into shapes of stars
That wore like and antique wedding dress
The echos of the past broke the hart of the unborn
As the ferris wheel silently slowed to a stop
The few insects skittered away in hopes of a better pastime
I kissed you in the apex of the maelstrom
And asked if you will accompany me in a quick fall
But you made me realize
That my ticket wasn't good for 2
I rode alone
You said, "the cinders are falling like snow."
There is poetry in despair
And we sang with unrivaled beauty
Bitter elegies of savagery and eloquence.
Of blue and grey
Strange, we ran down desperate streets
And carved our names in the flesh of the city.
The sun was stagnated somewhere beyond the rim of the horizon
And darkness is a mystery of curves and lines.
Still, we lay under the emptiness and drifted slowly outward,
And somewhere in the wilderness
We found salvation scratched into the earth like a message."

-But Home is Nowhere, AFI

The world wasn't ready for people like them when they were born, but now the world needs them.
Ready or not, here they come.
Rouge vampires run rampant through the world, an unbridled killing force unlike anything the world has ever seen. The only ones capable of restoring order to the chaos are others just like them.
And a pair of human twins.

First, we meet E.L.I.Z.A.B.E.T.H.. E.L.I.Z.A.B.E.T.H. is a military acronym for "Electronic Life-form Intended for Zealous Assassination, Basic Exploration and Thorough Harm". Essentially, she is your knowledge. No information is inaccessible to her. Especially when it comes to killing the rouges.

E.L.I.Z.A.B.E.T.H. is under the designation of the U.S. government. Project Gemini, to be specific. To be qualified to join this mission means you are among the most controlled vampires on earth. You also have to be a vampire.

Characters

Project Gemini[R.I.P.] Machine_Maiden_by_Ondeon
Designation: E.L.I.Z.A.B.E.T.H. (Electronic Lifeform Intended for Zealous Assassination, Basic Exploration and Thorough Harm)
Bio: E.L.I.Z.A.B.E.T.H. is nothing more than your run-of-the-mill A.I. unit trained as an assassin. She was created to help Project Gemini get the rouge vampires under control, then will most likely be employed to the C.I.A. for other operations. She was once a human, but her body has been made so much machine that she is no longer alive.

Project Gemini[R.I.P.] Twin1_r1_c16
Name: Krysten "Kry" Christoph
Bio: Kry is one of two fraternal twins who were born under unusual circumstances. Kry and her brother, Kalen, were supposed to be late-term abortion babies, but, under the request of the government, were spared by the surgeon performing the abortion. Their mother doesn't know that they survived. The twins were raised in the F.B.I. and C.I.A. as if they were the children of those working there. From early on, they showed exceptional maturity and talent. When they were five, their powers surfaced. Kry has the ability to hear people's thoughts, and Kalen can shape-shift. Their age was accelerated by the government to suit Project Gemini, so they appear to be in their mid-twenties. Kry is a martial arts expert. Best in the world. She’s got the medals to prove it. She used to work for the FBI infiltrating terrorist organizations.

Name: Kalen Christoph
Bio: Kalen is one of two fraternal twins who were born under unusual circumstances. Kalen and his sister, Krysten, were supposed to be late-term abortion babies, but, under the request of the government, were spared by the surgeon performing the abortion. Their mother doesn't know that they survived. The twins were raised in the F.B.I. and C.I.A. as if they were the children of those working there. From early on, they showed exceptional maturity and talent. When they were five, their powers surfaced. Kry has the ability to hear people's thoughts, and Kalen can shape-shift. Their age was accelerated by the government to suit Project Gemini, so they appear to be in their mid-twenties. Kalen is an assassin and weapons expert. He can hit a 10 inch target from 1000 yards off.

Name: Jason Amaroq
Bio: Jason fought in every war America was ever involved in. so naturally he was assigned to the Gemini Mission. He was the trainer of both twins.

Project Gemini[R.I.P.] SP_A0244
Name: Justin Lane
Bio: Justin is a low key vampire in the Gemini project. He helps when he can but doesn't speak to anyone unless he has to. He keeps to himself and fights alone.

Name: Adrian F. Tepes
Bio: Adrian is a semi-new vampire, who is just beginning to adjust to un-life. He is a new recruit for Gemini, and was just taken out of the ranks of "Rouge" vampires so he's getting new to being civilized, and not acting on instinct and impulse.
Adrian stands about 5'11" and has black hair. He usually wears some kind of dark colored shirt with some sarcastic remark on it, along with either khaki pants or black jeans. He has a rather extensive array of black and red tendril shaped tattoos which symbolize his vampiric dark side and lust for blood, though now that he's part of project Gemini he's been considering getting white tendril tattoos to symbolize his attempts at taming his dark side.

Last edited by Bella Strauss on Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Project Gemini[R.I.P.]   Project Gemini[R.I.P.] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:03 pm

Name: Jason Amaroq
Bio: Jason fought in every war America was ever involved in. so naturally he was assigned to the Gemini Mission. He was the trainer of both twins.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Project Gemini[R.I.P.]   Project Gemini[R.I.P.] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:58 pm

((Accepted.))
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Project Gemini[R.I.P.]   Project Gemini[R.I.P.] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:39 pm

Project Gemini[R.I.P.] SP_A0244
Name: Justin Lane
Bio: Justin is a low key vampire in the Gemini project. He helps when he can but doesn't speak to anyone unless he has to. He keeps to himself and fights alone.

Last edited by Kyira Valo on Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Project Gemini[R.I.P.]   Project Gemini[R.I.P.] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:41 pm

((All accepted except for the powers. I'd rather not have the vampires with abilities.))
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Project Gemini[R.I.P.]   Project Gemini[R.I.P.] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:43 pm

((>.<))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Project Gemini[R.I.P.]   Project Gemini[R.I.P.] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:49 pm

The coffee house was particularly busy that night. People running in and out for brief moments in time to grab a drink and then leave. But, there was a red haired woman sitting at a table by herself that refused to drink anything. She wore mirrored sunglasses so no one could see her eyes and her arms, legs, and entire torso were covered in a slick black rain-coat like fabric. She refused to talk to anyone and appeared to be waiting for someone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project Gemini[R.I.P.]   Project Gemini[R.I.P.] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:14 pm

Name: Adrian F. Tepes
Bio: Adrian is a semi-new vampire, who is just begining to adjust to unlife. He is a new recruit for Gemini, and was just taken out of the ranks of "Rouge" vampires so he's getting new to being civilised, and not acting on instinct and impulse.
Adrian stands about 5'11" and has black hair. He usually wears some kind of dark colored shirt with some sarcastic remark on it, along with either khaki pants or black jeans. He has a rather extensive array of black and red tendril shaped tattoos which symbolize his vampiric dark side and lust for blood, though now that he's part of project Gemini he's been considering getting white tendril tattoos to symbolize his attempts at taming his dark side.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Project Gemini[R.I.P.]   Project Gemini[R.I.P.] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:53 pm

((Accept.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project Gemini[R.I.P.]   Project Gemini[R.I.P.] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:09 pm

Jason walked in, his eyes hidden behind dark sunglasses. he walked in and sat down across from the girl who would drink nothing. he watched her in waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Project Gemini[R.I.P.]   Project Gemini[R.I.P.] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:24 pm

The girl looked up at him, her voice mechanical and exaggerated, "Are you J-ason?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project Gemini[R.I.P.]   Project Gemini[R.I.P.] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:35 pm

Jason nodded. "yes that is my name" he said watching her. "i take it you are Elizabeth?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Project Gemini[R.I.P.]   Project Gemini[R.I.P.] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:38 pm

Elizabeth nodded, "It is my des-ign-ay-tion name, yes." she paused, as if taking an order, "I have been order-ed to give you the infor-mation on the two hu-man operative-z on Pro-ject Gemin-eye. Do I have the com-and to cont-inue?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project Gemini[R.I.P.]   Project Gemini[R.I.P.] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:42 pm

Jason nodded. "yes you do" he said watching her calmly. when he was human he would have died upon speaking to an automated life form, but after hundreds of years he was used to it.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Project Gemini[R.I.P.]   Project Gemini[R.I.P.] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:48 pm

E.L.I.Z.A.B.E.T.H. nodded, holding out her hand as a hologram of a woman appeared, "Oper-ative one: Kryst-in Kry Chris-toph. Gen-der: Fe-male. Age: Four-teen." At this, Jason should be surprised. The woman in the hologram looked in her mid-twenties.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project Gemini[R.I.P.]   Project Gemini[R.I.P.] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:50 pm

Jason blinked. "geeze kids don't hide age like they used to" he said rubbing the back of his head as he watched. he wondered if she would be hard to train.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Project Gemini[R.I.P.]   Project Gemini[R.I.P.] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:53 pm

"Her age has been ac-cella-rated." E.L.I.Z.A.B.E.T.H. explained, "She is one of two fraternal twins who were born under unusual circumstances. Kry and her brother, Kalen, were supposed to be late-term abortion babies, but, under the request of the government, were spared by the surgeon performing the abortion. Their mother doesn't know that they survived. The twins were raised in the F.B.I. and C.I.A. as if they were the children of those working there. From early on, they showed exceptional maturity and talent. When they were five, their powers surfaced. Kry has the ability to hear people's thoughts, and Kalen can shape-shift. Their age was accelerated by the government to suit Project Gemini, so they appear to be in their mid-twenties. Kry is a martial arts expert, as well as having used to work for the FBI infiltrating terrorist organizations."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project Gemini[R.I.P.]   Project Gemini[R.I.P.] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:59 pm

Jason raised an eyebrow at martial arts mentioning. "any recorded files on her style of fighting?" he asked. most so called "experts" still had room for improvments.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Project Gemini[R.I.P.]   Project Gemini[R.I.P.] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:06 pm

"Plea-se hold. I must check the fi-les." E.L.I.Z.A.B.E.T.H. paused for a moment, then spoke in her mechanical voice again, each syllable carefully enunciated. "Ju-Jitsu, Karate, Tae-kwan-do, Kickboxing, Capoeira, as well as most street fighting techniques."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project Gemini[R.I.P.]   Project Gemini[R.I.P.] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:08 pm

Jason nodded. "any video footage to that effect?" he asked. he knew what mistakes most people made when fighting. he intended to make sure this child was able to keep off of those mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Project Gemini[R.I.P.]   Project Gemini[R.I.P.] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:12 pm

E.L.I.Z.A.B.E.T.H. nodded, changing the hologram of Krysten to a mini-video of her and her brother fighting. While her brother was in need of a little work, her mix of styles as well as quick thinking made her seem flawless. E.L.I.Z.A.B.E.T.H. had said she was fourteen. If the computer was telling the truth, then Krysten would have had to either be very talented, or training her entire life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project Gemini[R.I.P.]   Project Gemini[R.I.P.] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:15 pm

Jason watched unblinking. "she's too off balance" he muttered to himself. "her center of balance is a bit too high" he whispered as he watched. "her attacks are effective but would be more so if she knew where to hit" he muttered again. he had been training several hundred years. spotting mistakes was easy for him. "not much work required. she may actually be ready to try white lotus style" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Project Gemini[R.I.P.]   Project Gemini[R.I.P.] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:40 pm

E.L.I.Z.A.B.E.T.H. nodded, "Shall I pro-cede to her bro-ther?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project Gemini[R.I.P.]   Project Gemini[R.I.P.] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:45 pm

Jason nodded. "yes go ahead" he said crossing his arms and watching her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Project Gemini[R.I.P.]   Project Gemini[R.I.P.] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:54 pm

ELIZABETH brought up another hologram of a boy, again appearing to be in his mid-twenties, "Kalen Christoph. Age: 14. Gen-der: Male. Kalen is Kry's twin brother. Their chi-ld-hood has been ess-entially the sa-me, how-ever, Kalen is an ex-ellent ma-rks-man."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project Gemini[R.I.P.]   Project Gemini[R.I.P.] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project Gemini[R.I.P.]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: