Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Family[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Family[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Family[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Family[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Family[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Family[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Family[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Family[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Family[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Family[R.I.P] I_vote_lcapThe Family[R.I.P] I_voting_barThe Family[R.I.P] I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Family[R.I.P] I_vote_lcapThe Family[R.I.P] I_voting_barThe Family[R.I.P] I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Family[R.I.P]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Family[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: The Family[R.I.P]   The Family[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:44 pm

The Family[R.I.P] Dissidia__Cosmos_Famiglia_by_khanshin

The Coxwell family has arrived.
And the world will be changed forever.

Belinda Coxwell is the mother of the family. She is blind in one eye and wears a patch to cover it up.

Alexander Coxwell is the father/leader. He is known around the world as Enigma.

Alexa Coxwell was born on December twenty-first, 2112. On that day, the world was doomed. She is the baby of the family.

Adrian Coxwell is the loner of the family. He refrains from 'family time' and addresses his parents by their first name. He practices vampirism.

Nathan Coxwell is Adrian's identical twin brother. However, the two couldn't be more different in personality. He has dyed his hair brown so he would appear different from his brother.

Lucy Coxwell takes after her father in appearance. She is a psychic and writes letters to people from dead friends and family.

Stephen Coxwell is the brains of the family. He is almost always reading something and his wisdom is rarely challenged.

Phillip Coxwell is the philosophical one. He always is looking up at the sky and dresses in all white year-around.

Jason Coxwell is the 'bad-boy' of the family. He hasn't spoken to the rest of the family in twenty years. He is unaware of baby Alexa's existence.

Damian Coxwell is the oldest, but has been frozen in a ten-year-old's body for over twenty years.

Jake Coxwell is the only 'normal' one in the family. He's literally a red-headed step-child.

Assume your role in the family and change the world. Will your change be for the better? Or for the worse?

Claimed Characters:

The Family[R.I.P] __touch___by_kaoru_chan
Alexa Coxwell
Bio: Alexa is the youngest of the Coxwells, and gets a lot of attention and affection from her siblings as a result. She has a sort of evil alternate personality who takes over her sometimes. She can manipulate fire into doing her will.

The Family[R.I.P] What_life_has_left_for_me_by_hiritai
Name: Jason Coxwell
Piercings: snakebites on his lower lip, three cartilage piercings lined up on the top of both ears.
Attire: tight black pants, black shirt with a silver wolf, and a black leather jacket. Wears sunglasses most of the time.
Possessions: A very well kept motorcycle as well as an assortment of knives and daggers.
Power: ghost abilities
Bio: Jason was very young when he found out he had been adopted. since then he ran away from home seeking his real parents, but as of yet has found nothing.

The Family[R.I.P] White_Rabbit_01_by_XxWonderland19xX
Lucy Coxwell
Bio: Lucy is most like her father in appearance. She takes to herself and is often found talking to herself, not herself really. Everyone knows she is talking to someone on the other side.

The Family[R.I.P] Legend_of_the_Vampire_III_by_Micchu
Adrian Coxwell
Powers: Adrian's vampiric tendencies have actually had an effect on him... or at least awakened his powers. He has increased speed, strength, and durability and even slightly accelerated healing.
Bio: Adrian, since a child, has suffered from Erythropoietic porphyrias (sensitivity to sunlight) which has given him rather nocturnal activities. He usually keeps to himself, and really doesn't like most of the general public, including some of his family. He calls his parents by their first names and has "disrespect issues." Since he usually stayed inside during the day, and went out during night. At thirteen, he gained a lust for blood which made him seem much more like a vampire. He rarely ventures outside during the day, but does occasionally attend school.

((Note: If your character (above) isn't listed as having a power, you can give him/her one as long as I approve of it.))

Last edited by Bella Strauss on Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:14 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

The Family[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family[R.I.P]   The Family[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:15 pm

Name: Jason Coxwell
Piercings: snakebites on his lower lip, three cartilage piercings lined up on the top of both ears.
Attire: tight black pants, black shirt with a silver wolf, and a black leather jacket. Wears sunglasses most of the time.
Possessions: A very well kept motorcycle as well as an assortment of knives and daggers.
Power: ghost abilities
Bio: Jason was very young when he found out he had been adopted. since then he ran away from home seeking his real parents, but as of yet has found nothing.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Family[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family[R.I.P]   The Family[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:17 pm

((Accepted.))
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

The Family[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family[R.I.P]   The Family[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:35 pm

Lucy Coxwell
Bio: Lucy is most like her father in appearance. She takes to herself and is often found talking to herself, not herself really. Everyone knows she is talking to someone on the other side.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

The Family[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family[R.I.P]   The Family[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:49 pm

Adrian Coxwell
Appearence: Same as the pic, but with slightly elongated canine teeth which are abnormally sharp.
Powers: Adrian's vampiric tendencies have actually had an effect on him... or at least awakened his powers. He has increased speed, strength, and duribility and even slihgtly accelerated healing.
Bio: Adrian, since a child, has suffered from Erythropoietic porphyrias (sensitivity to sunlight) which has given him rather nocturnal activities. He usually keeps to himself, and really doesn't like most of the general public, including some of his family. He calls his parents by their first names and has "disrespect issues." Since he usually stayed inside during the day, and went out during night. At thirteen, he gained a lust for blood which made him seem much more like a vampire. He rarely ventures outside during the day, but does occasionally attend school.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Family[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family[R.I.P]   The Family[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:18 pm

((Accepted))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Family[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family[R.I.P]   The Family[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:42 pm

Alexa Coxwell sat on the massive staircase leading to the second floor of the family's mansion with a small book in her hands. The cover was gold fabric, made soft by her hands over the years. She had it memorized word-for-word. Each letter had been hand-written by Phillip just for her. He knew how thoughtful she could be at times and had given her a book of things to think on when she had turned fifteen. She had read it at least once a day religiously ever since then. Sometimes, she would look as if she was reading; holding the book in her hand, but would actually be thinking on the many things Phillip had said in this book.
Mother, as she had practically ordered them to call her, had said that Lucy knew that one of her brothers was coming back for a visit. She hoped it was Phillip. Prayed even. And the Coxwell family was never allowed to pray.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

The Family[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family[R.I.P]   The Family[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:47 pm

Lucy strolled out of her room, seeing Alexa on the staircase. She walked towards her silent as night and stopped, giving her sister a calm glance down, before she turned her head back up to speak.
"Alexa, are you reading again?" She asked in a calm voice. She rarely ever put emotion in her words.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Family[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family[R.I.P]   The Family[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:53 pm

Alexa looked up at her sister; those unnerving violet eyes, the pale skin and white-as-snow hair... all of these things had become familiar to her. Without them, her sister just wouldn't be Lucy, "Yes." She spoke softly, "Phillip gave it to me on my fifteenth birthday, remember?" Once she said the words, the silliness of it struck her. Of course Lucy remembered. She remembered everything.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

The Family[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family[R.I.P]   The Family[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:55 pm

"Ah, yes of course. It was quite nice of him. I do believe...it's the first thing he's done that has not yet involved staring into the sky and pondering like he does." Lucy replied, a faint smile hiding behind her lips.
Back to top Go down

The Family[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family[R.I.P]   The Family[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:08 pm

Adrian's door creaked open at around seven as the sun went down. He strode out in his normal attire, including the cross necklace which was, of course, pretty much breaking the "No praying" rule. He grumbled sleepily as he walked down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

The Family[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family[R.I.P]   The Family[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:10 pm

Without turning or revealing her smile from humor, Alexa opened her mouth slightly and spoke.
"Good morning, or should I say afternoon brother."
Back to top Go down

The Family[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family[R.I.P]   The Family[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:15 pm

"Morning...." He mumbled as he sauntered down to the fridge, got out a large red vial, then walked back to the stairs and sat on the bottom step. He popped the cork off of the top of the vial and took a sip out of it.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Family[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family[R.I.P]   The Family[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:18 pm

Alexa laughed, "That and his uncanny ability to make the best strawberry cheesecake I've ever tasted." she watched Adrian get his 'breakfast' out of the fridge with a light smile of her own. She knew her brother wasn't a morning person, so she decided to wait about an hour before she said anything to him.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

The Family[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family[R.I.P]   The Family[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:20 pm

"Yes, I do believe Adrian added a bit of his own toppings when he first tried Phillips baking." Lucy said with a hint of amusement in her tone.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Family[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family[R.I.P]   The Family[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:23 pm

Alexa couldn't help but laugh. She remembered Phillip's outrage when Adrian had 'ruined a perfectly good souffle'. She cast a wary glance at Adrian, unsure of the moodiest of her brothers would be upset or indifferent.
Back to top Go down

The Family[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family[R.I.P]   The Family[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:24 pm

Adrian chuckled a little bit from the bottom of the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

The Family[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family[R.I.P]   The Family[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:26 pm

Lucy did what was her closet interpretation of a smile.
"Phillip had his moments...thankfully he's coming back..."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Family[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family[R.I.P]   The Family[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:28 pm

Alexa looked up joyfully, "Really? When?" She asked excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

The Family[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family[R.I.P]   The Family[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:32 pm

"A friend of mine says...he's coming back in, a day or two...with Jason."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Family[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family[R.I.P]   The Family[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:38 pm

Alexa looked confused, "Who's Jason?" She thought for a second, "Oh yah. He's the one that ran away, right?"
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

The Family[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family[R.I.P]   The Family[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:39 pm

"Yes, exactly. Phillip went looking for him, surprisingly, a while back. He found him and my friend says he shall return within two days time."

Last edited by Kyira Valo on Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The Family[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family[R.I.P]   The Family[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:39 pm

"The b****** that ditched us." Adrian called out.
Back to top Go down

The Family[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family[R.I.P]   The Family[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:44 pm

A rather large book slammed right into adrian's face. "you should know not to insult something you can't see" Jason said as his body appeared out of nowhere. considering he had no piercings when he left, yet now had many, he hardly looked the same. "and i didn't ditch you, i went looking for my real parents" he explained.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

The Family[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family[R.I.P]   The Family[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:46 pm

"Jason, you know Father's rule. No throwing things inside the household."
Lucy said with a stern voice. She had a high respect for her father and cared deeply for his rules and thoughts for and on the family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Family[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family[R.I.P]   The Family[R.I.P] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Family[R.I.P]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: