Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Walls of Jericho Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Walls of Jericho Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Walls of Jericho Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Walls of Jericho Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Walls of Jericho Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Walls of Jericho Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Walls of Jericho Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Walls of Jericho Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Walls of Jericho Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Walls of Jericho I_vote_lcapThe Walls of Jericho I_voting_barThe Walls of Jericho I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Walls of Jericho I_vote_lcapThe Walls of Jericho I_voting_barThe Walls of Jericho I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Walls of Jericho

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Walls of Jericho Empty
PostSubject: The Walls of Jericho   The Walls of Jericho Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:27 pm

The Walls of Jericho Angels_Vs_Demons_by_carlostattoo

The walls of Jericho have fallen.
Time has passed on earth, the year is now 3000 AD. The demons of hell have been ordered to take earth and enslave the humans, bending them to their will. All of Earth has been captured but for a few rebel bands. But all hope is not lost, the angels have been gathering an army and are now set to attack the demons. Sadly, the line between good and evil is not definite, but tin and wavering. Angels can fall, demons can have consciences. There is but one question, which side are you on?

Characters:

Name:Luna
Height: 5' 3"
race: demon
Side: demons
Special powers: psychic
bio:Luna was born in times of war and raised to fight emotionlessly, with no pity for her enemies. inside she feels nothing, as she has been influenced to do so. She is barely reachable, withdrawn, and follows orders like a robot, almost enjoying what she does.

The Walls of Jericho Slanted_by_jakegarn
Name: Sonya Byron Sawyer
Height: 5' 5"
race: Demon
Side: Angels
Special powers: Death Eyes (When she gets upset or stressed out, her eyes turn black and kill everyone near her)
Bio: Sonya, often called Angel by the angels she helps, wants nothing more than safety. She cannot get out of Hell because she is a demon, but because she has sided with the angels, has to constantly worry about the other demons find out about her and her power. No one knows about her gift, for fear that someone would use it to cause destruction.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Walls of Jericho   The Walls of Jericho Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:16 pm

((You might want to set up your character so we can see what information we need to put up. I can also come up with a more creative title and picture for the front, if you like.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Walls of Jericho   The Walls of Jericho Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:24 pm

(sure, lemme see it. i just havent been on 4 a while)
Name:Luna
Height: 5' 3"
race: demon
Side: demons
Special powers: psychic
bio:Luna was born in times of war and raised to fight emotionlessly, with no pity for her enemies. inside she feels nothing, as she has been influenced to do so. She is barely rechable, withdrawn, and follows orders like a robot, almost enjoying what she does.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Walls of Jericho   The Walls of Jericho Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:28 pm

The Walls of Jericho Slanted_by_jakegarn
Name: Sonya Byron Sawyer
Height: 5' 5"
race: Demon
Side: Angels
Special powers: Death Eyes (When she gets upset or stressed out, her eyes turn black and kill everyone near her)
Bio: Sonya, often called Angel by the angels she helps, wants nothing more than safety. She cannot get out of Hell because she is a demon, but because she has sided with the angels, has to constantly worry about the other demons find out about her and her power. No one knows about her gift, for fear that someone would use it to cause destruction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walls of Jericho   The Walls of Jericho Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:09 pm

((waiting for more people))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walls of Jericho   The Walls of Jericho Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:50 am

((okay then, lets just start))
Luna lay in her bed, yes: bed, she was one of the demons major weapons and worth more than a bunk. Thoughts flickered through her mind, almost too quick to decipher. Not her thoughts of course, with all the noise, she made small subconcious thoughts, mainly acting and reacting. She could shut out the others and think for herself, but it took too much effort and right now she was tired. Of course there were pleanty doing questionable things, they were demons after all. Luna flitted from one mind to the next, occationally lingering on one that seemed interesting, sometimes influencing one to do amusing things. This drained here even more, leaving her exausted with the effort. Her training had been brutal today, leaving her physically and emotionally weak. She painfully threw up a wall and lay in the blissful silence, letting a deep dreamless sleep overcome her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Walls of Jericho   The Walls of Jericho Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:17 pm

Sawyer sat up on her bunk, her feet crossed at her ankles. She had a first name that was a little more feminine than 'Sawyer', but no one ever called her 'Sonya', so she had soon come to think of herself as Sawyer. Just Sawyer. When she was with the angels, though, she felt like she was more than just Sawyer. She became Angel. Or sometimes, they even called her Saint. When she got back into Hell, though, it seemed to drain all of the joy of Heaven from her and she became Sawyer once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walls of Jericho   The Walls of Jericho Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:05 pm

Luna woke up, feeling refreshed, her mental wall still up, leaving the room full of eerie silence, not that it was any different for the usual demon. Luna felt the urge to think for herself today instead of waiting on edge for a thought from one of her superiors. She dared not break down the walls around their minds, for the horrible punishments that were sure to follow, so she recieved nothing but the thoughts directed to her. She ambled over to the cafetorium, Green eyes flashing dangerously as cruel and cold as sharp-cut emeralds. Her glossy auburn curls were only slightly rumpled by sleep, and trailed down to her shoulder blades. A smirk played across her face as she cut straight to the front of the line, grabbing a crisp juicy apple, one of the few human foods she enjoyed, daring anyone to say something against her. When none did she nodded sharply and grabbed a bottle of tequilla and sat down alone at a table. She took small sips of the tequilla, eyes scanning across the room methodically.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Walls of Jericho   The Walls of Jericho Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:02 pm

Sawyer woke woke in a cold sweat, the images from a nightmare past flashing rapidly in her mind before fading out. She ran her fingers through her hair once, letting it fall around her shoulders in at least some order. She walked into the cafetorium, spotting Luna's cold gaze and shuddering unnoticably. She adverted her eyes, careful not to draw any unnessisary attention to herself. She sat down at a table by herself, not taking any food. She never seemed hungry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walls of Jericho   The Walls of Jericho Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:47 am

Luna's was on her fourth tequilla when her gaze strayed across the room and settled on a girl sitting alone with no food. What was her name? Sonya something... Sawyer. Sawyer. She ran a mental inventory of what she knew of the girl. Sawyer disappeared for days, even weeks at a time, to places unknown to anyone. Luna picked up another tequilla and casually tossed her apple core into the incinerator. Her small form should have made her seem young and inexperienced, but she carried herself in such a way that radiated confidence, cold power, and knowlage that she had gleaned from the minds of others. She smiled meaningfully at the Sawyer girl. The smile was not her usually sarcastic smirk, but was still far from friendly. It was one of genuine interest. She swayed a bit as she sat down at the table "Hello," she said in greeting, briefly wondering if she was drunk. She never drank too much, because of possible disaserous results. She let her mental gaurd slip down, but found, much to her dimay, that Sawyer remained a mystery. She had a mental wall that would only break under extreme pressure, and the application of such pressure would cause Luna to faint, or possibly be put in a week long coma. She wondered if it was one of the rare natural blocades that were born to a person, because very few people who could create a block that strong. "Hello." she said, wondering if she was repeating herself.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Walls of Jericho   The Walls of Jericho Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:47 am

Sawyer looked up at Luna, her black eyes curious. No one ever came over to talk to her, so she figured she must know what she was up to. Nevertheless, she put up a mental barrier. No need in taking any chances, though she had been told by the High Order angels that her natural barrier was incredibly strong on it's own. "Hello." She responded softly, quite certain that the demon before her was drunk or well on her way to becoming such. "You said 'hello' twice." She pointed out, ever the one to correct the grammar of another. She had been born a perfectionist and rarely let anything slide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walls of Jericho   The Walls of Jericho Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:24 pm

"Sho?" Luna challenged, then giggled. "So?" she corrected herself through the slight buzzing in the back of her brain. She paused a bit, then decided it wasnt from the voices of the minds around her. "Damn, I AM drunk." she muttered, running her fingers through her hair. Then she looked back at Sawyer, "You don't get around much do you." It was a statement not a question. "No buds or anything like that. Not that any of these losers would make a good friend," she snorted, "too malleable" She noticed that she was getting off topic. "You don't socialize. You dont invove yourself in demonic affairs. You," Luna stood, swaying slightly, and pionted at Sawyer, "You are intereshting, unlike most of these, and im gonna figure you out." She grinned impishly, grabbed Sawyer's hand and shook it loosley, then stalked off to her room, swaying slightly, and narrowly missing a wall. Knowing she did not hold her achohol well she scowled, mumbling, "I'm going to have the worst hangover tomorrow..."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Walls of Jericho   The Walls of Jericho Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:14 pm

Sawyer stiffened, a little concerned. It wouldn't take too much to figure her out if one put their mind to it, though she was relieved that Luna didn't seem to be the type that would remember anything about this when she came to. She had been awfully drunk. Sawyer pushed this aside, standing and walking out into the courtyard on her own. She kicked a dead tree branch out of the way, sitting at the base of a burned up oak with an odd reddish fruit hanging from the branches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walls of Jericho   The Walls of Jericho Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:20 pm

Luna reached for the paintbrush on her nightstand and shook her head. It really was stupid of her to get drunk like this. She began painting the thoughts of others that were running through her head on the walls, layer upon layer. This she had been doing scince coming to the middle-world of humans and had discovered "art". A single mind peirced the haze, making her drop the paints, which splattered across the floor. Her fingers twitched and, a second later, an alarm began to sound, informing everyone of an attack on the base. But what she had just learned, no one else knew: humans were attacking the base. She almost laughed at this, humans were no match for demons, they would be easily slaughtered and enslaved. She tilted her head to the side, confused, when the minds of the humans entered her range. They were humans, yes, but also something more. Their auras were charged with enormously powerful energies, as powerful as that of the angels themselves.
"sh***" she muttered, trying to shake the fog of the tequila. She sent a mental broadcast of the human's... exceptional abilities, hoping no images of gummi bears or the like had been transmitted as well, and readied herself for battle.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Walls of Jericho   The Walls of Jericho Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:23 pm

Sawyer looked up upon hearing the alarm, suddenly torn from her thoughts like a baby torn from the womb. She jumped up and ran into her building, hiding in her room behind one of the curtains. The only thoughts she had were along the lines of a silent prayer than no one got hurt, as if God would listen to the prayers of a demon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walls of Jericho   The Walls of Jericho Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Walls of Jericho
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: