Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRandom Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 2 I_voting_barRandom Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRandom Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 2 I_voting_barRandom Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:38 pm

Panduh hearts Steven Juliano! and his gf!
and Jade, of course.
*smacks Panduh in the face*
THIS IS A THREAD ABOUT JADE AND/OR AFI! KEEP IT THAT WAY, STUPID!
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:39 pm

*smacks Panduh*
Don't smack Panduh!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:41 pm

MY HEAD!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:19 pm

Jade vs. his hair.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:23 pm

EVERYTIME!!
Davey: Blah blah blah blah...
Jade: *flips hair*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:26 pm

yup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:30 pm

I love bockandchewy. they've got all kinds of hilarious AFI fan vids like this one.
go check them out on youtube
bockandchewy
^^^^^
click
and now, here's "Hunter's Revenge On Jade"

Last edited by Panduh teh forum ninja. on Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:33 pm

Ask A Paper Puppet, AFI style.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:38 pm

And now, a moment with Jade PuCut!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:30 pm

Jade and Davey get interviewed by Entertainment Weekly at Live Earth '07.

AFI, dark-rock chart toppers/animal-rights champs
Entertainment Weekly: So, you're all vegan or vegetarian, and from California too, so we're guessing you're pretty green. Do you guys use bio-diesel on your tour bus or anything?
Jade Puget, guitarist: You know what, we just have a normal bus, because we'd have to charge a lot more for tickets for our fans, but if the bus industry itself would change, that would be so nice. A lot of bands don't have that choice, only because they can't afford it.
Davey Havok, singer: It's unfortunate that we're in a situation where that's a luxury, and I think a lot of people are in the same position... [looks at JumboTron screen] Um, they're showing cows' butts. That's unnecessary.
JP: It's probably something for CO2 emissions or something.
EW: Cows are a leading cause of that. So much methane!
DH: Well, an inherent part of our existence is being vegan and vegetarian, so the fact we don't consume any animal products or flesh, that's something you live virtually every second of every day of your life.
EW: What about in your personal life?
JP: One good thing about being in a band is you don't use your air conditioning and lights at home! But we're always careful of water consumption, lights, wherever we go. I heard a good one today too — put an insulated blanket around your water heater, and you'll save a thousand pounds of CO2 a year.
EW: Do you think this day will make a real difference?
DH: I do. I think we're in such a celebrity-based society that when you get artists and celebrities and actors and models together on such a global scale, people are bound to pay attention. A lot of these people are tastemakers, trendsetters, and a lot of people go to them for not only their style but their politics.
JP: It's unfortunate that so many young people today won't listen to Al Gore or another politician, but they'll listen to some band...
DH: Not ideal, yeah, but that's the way it is.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:02 pm

Bella thinks you should talk to Jade.
But Panduh is too shy.
*dismantles pencil sharpener*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:06 pm

PANDUH IS NOT GOING TO TALK TO JADE!!! AND SHE IS NOT TOO SHY! okay, yeah she is, BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT!

AND BELLA HAD BETTER PUT THAT DAMN PENCIL SHARPENER BACK TOGETHER!
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:23 pm

*quickly puts the pencil sharpener back together*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:25 pm

good Bella.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:40 pm

Okay yeah, I'm officially a if-anyone-tells-Panduh-to-call-Jade-I-will-hurt-them person.
>.<
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:58 pm

I think she should.
Why else would she want his number?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:31 pm

it's that i-want-to-know-everything-about-him-but-i-will-do-absolutely-nothing-with-that-information,-i-just-wanted-to-know sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:36 pm

She's respecting Jade by not calling him like he's her new best friend or something.
I assume he loves hi fans, but doesn't want them bugging him all day long.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:37 pm

Is one phone call going to kill him?
Seriously.
But, oh well.
Ignore me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:44 am

It's teh Jade and teh Smiffers!
Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 2 Brothe10

Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 2 Brothe11

This is the guy who was hit by a truck, then chased after it.
Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 2 Pbsmit10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:12 pm

ha ha, Jade plays with dolls.
Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 2 Jade_p10
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:19 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:25 pm

I know!
that s**t's ridiculous!
if someone actually cut their hair like that article said, it would look like a lawn mower got a hold of their head.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:25 pm

If anyone actually googled that on purpose they should follow it and have lawn mower hair...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:27 pm

mhm.
plus copying Jade isn't showing you're a fan. it's showing you have no style or creativity of your own so you steal his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next