Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHeroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 3 I_voting_barHeroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHeroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 3 I_voting_barHeroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:25 pm

Kate smiled half-heartedly, "A friend." The workers at the hospital then took Jason back to get him patched up and Kate vanished into the crowd as if she had never been there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:38 pm

Jason wasn't going to give up so easily. a water-made wolf walked up to Kate. it sat down before her and opened it's mouth. from it's maw came jason's voice. "i'll be your friend if you'll let me" it said then closed it's mouth. water carried sound, so jason had spoken into the water, then let his voice get trapped inside the water. it was a little messenger trick of his.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:48 pm

Kate smiled. As much as she'd like to believe him, she knew that eventually he would grow old and she would not. It was a sad truth of life she had learned to accept. But, she did know that she would be back when the sun set again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:53 pm

Jason realied that as a vampire she could very well live forever. it was hard knowing that she would long out live him, but at least while he was alive he would be her friend. who knows, maybe she could turn him into her type of vampire... he certainly wouldn't mind. the water wolf that was with her didn't dissipate. it nuzzled her leg gently. Jason was unconscious right now so he was seeing through the wolf's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:55 pm

"Don't worry, I'll be back when the sun sets." Kate smiled, "But now I have to go before people start asking me questions." She turned and left the building, disappearing into the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:01 pm

the wolf that jason was using to see nodded and fell to the ground, creating a large puddle on the ground where it had been. Jason was still in the hospital as the moon rose the next night. he wanted to get the hell out of this place, but the doctors and nurses kept shooting him with tranquilizer darts everytime he tried to get up. He was really sick of the needles by now...
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:07 pm

Rain was falling hard outside onto the windowsill. It was too dark to see. A quick flash of lightning illuminated Kate's figure in the dark, sitting still as a statue and in the same outfit as yesterday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:12 pm

Jason looked over towards the outside. he realized she must be freezing out there, so he closed his eyes, and the wind no longer fell on her. he smiled a bit but he looked almost drunk from how much tranquilizer they had stuck him with for trying to escape.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:14 pm

"I don't get cold, silly." She smiled, "Let me guess, you want out now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:25 pm

Jason nodded slowly. "yeah but everytime i try to get out of here they shoot me with a freaking tranquilizer gun. i swear my butt has never hurt so much in my life" he said looking towards the door. "those darts hurt like heck" he said loking back towards the window. he stil kept the rain off of her even though she said she didn't get cold.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:28 pm

Kate laughed, "I can escape from anything." She walked over to where he was laying and disconnected all the wires and tubes that were in his arms, pulling him onto her back, "You might want to hang on."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:31 pm

Jason wrapped his arm around her neck, enough to hang on but not enough to choke her. "i'm ready" he said. an annoying ringing went off and he heard nurses starting to come their way. "please leave now i don't want to get shot in the butt again it's holy enough as it is" he said
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:42 pm

Kate laughed, "They won't know what hit em."
And suddenly, she was off. Without any warning at all, she achieved a speed unlike anything Jason had ever seen before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:44 pm

Jason had to tighten his grip to keep from falling off. he wasn't used to speed like this. he closed his eyes and buried his eyes in her neck since the wind stung at them. he managed to keep the rain from hitting them at all, so they both stayed dry.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:50 pm

She finally stopped outside her makeshift house, the room devoid of just about anything except a couch, a mattress, and a coffin.
"Here we are. It's not much, but I'm not really a pack rat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:54 pm

Json smiled and lifted his eyes. "it's great" he said still on her back. "so you sleep in a coffin?" he asked noting it's prescense. he was not afraid of this place. he would gladly stay here with her if she'd let him.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:56 pm

Kate shrugged, "What did you expect? I said I was a vampire." She walked across the room, "I might have to bring in a cooler for you some food." She paused for a long while, "My name is Kate, by the way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:58 pm

"my name is jason" he said getting off her back. "if you're a vampire does that mean you can turn others if you want?" he asked curiuosly. every vampire he had heard about could turn other people.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:00 pm

"I don't think so." Kate shrugged, "I've tried and can't figure it out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:28 pm

"from what i've read in books it's when vampires bite but don't drain their victims." Jason said trying to be helpfull. he wanted to be her friend, so he needed to be able to live longer.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:22 pm

Kate nodded, "I've tried that, too. Didn't work. Thankfully, I don't think I can kill the people I bite. I only take pain, not blood."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:53 pm

Jason thought on that. "well we just need to do research on vampires then" he said smiling at her. he was not one to be deterred very easily. his pain, of which he still had a lot, was pushed back by how happy he was to have a friend.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:59 pm

"I dedicated ten years to it. Can't find anything reliable." Kate shrugged, sitting cross-legged on the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:01 pm

Jason sat himself down next to her. "every spoken to a supposed vampire hunter?" he asked looking at her. he doubted she would have, but there was every chance he could do that.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:03 pm

"Once." Kate laughed, "He tried to run me through with a stake, though, so I don't recommend trying it again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next