Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. I_vote_lcapHeroes: Villains: R.I.P. I_voting_barHeroes: Villains: R.I.P. I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. I_vote_lcapHeroes: Villains: R.I.P. I_voting_barHeroes: Villains: R.I.P. I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:26 pm

Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. Heroes-Villains

“My father used to tell me that no matter what I did, I was always welcome in his house. Today as I sit on the rooftop looking down at what was once my home, I doubt he’d want me now. Not if he knew who I was and what I’ve done.”
-Taken from the diary of Katie Elizabeth Wolf

The world has a way of providing for her people when they need her and not a moment too soon. This millennia, she has given us a new league of people. People with extraordinary powers to prevent the premature destruction of our home. But, like all groups of people, not everyone will agree on everything.

Pinehurst is working on developing a formula that will grant the rest of the world powers just like theirs. This is the work of Arthur Petrelli and his son, Nathan. Arthur has the ability to drain the powers of others with just a touch, and Nathan has the ability to fly. They would give the world powers. But, what of the people with those powers? What would they do?

The Company has devoted it’s existence to keeping the powers of these people hidden from the world. They are led by Angela Petrelli, the wife of Arthur Petrelli. Angela used to have the ability to see the future before Arthur stole it from her. Her son, Peter, alerted them to Arthur’s resurrection. Peter used to have the ability to use any abilities he had ever been exposed to before it was stolen by his father. They would keep their powers hidden as long as possible. But don’t the people of the world have a right to know about them?

The fate of the world depends on which side you choose.

((Note: I'm ignoring the outcome of the series here, so the outcome isn't set in stone.))

Characters:

Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. Vampireaideen.bmp
Katie Elizabeth Wolf
Power: “Vampire”
Bio: Kate is seventy five years old, but hasn’t aged a day since she was seventeen. She sustains her “night life” by taking the pain of others. When she bites others, instead of taking blood like the traditional vampire, she takes misery. However, she becomes aware of what was making that person miserable. Because she sees so much sadness in the world, her whole day is brightened by the slightest bit of good news. She has all the traditional weaknesses of vampires.

Name: Jason Amaroq
power: water manipulation
bio: Jason can manipulate ANY water around him, from the water in the air to the water content in someone's body. he has found he can control the movements of people around him with his powers. after all, the human body is mostly water. he's a homeless boy, and has found many ways to use his gift to his advantage, from making ice sculptures to forcing people to give him spare change.

Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. HotAnimeGuy4
Name: Breton Tribunal
Power: Breton can create and control an a;most indestructible crystal like substance. This "glass" as he calls it can be made into numerous shapes and densities. His skeleton is made of "glass" and if he's in a bad situation, he can create a thin layer of "glass" under his skin.
Bio: Breton is your average sixteen-year-old, highschool attending, part time job working teenager. Aside from the fact that he has a power. Thankfully, he's the only one that knows that. Well, for now anyway. Due to a recent car accident, he is parentless and lives in an apartment.

Name: Shawn Foxx
Power: Mind-control
Bio: Shawn goes to High School like a normal person would. Only him and his brother Josh know about his power. He lives only with his brother in a big house so no one can find out about their powers. He is good person but the only thing he's done bad is rob a bank.

Last edited by Bella Strauss on Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:33 pm

Kate licked her fingers of pain. For some reason, she could see it as clearly as a normal person could see their own reflection. Not that she had seen hers in a long time. She had old photos of herself to remember what she looked like. And even still, she had to feel her hair to see what it looked like. It would be helpful if she had someone that knew about her that could help her get ready at nightfall, but she knew she couldn't tell anyone about this. Not ever. Thankfully, when she drank the pain of others, it erased their memory of her. She smiled playfully at a group of children, immediately seeing that the smallest girl, a brunette with her thumb in her mouth, felt lonely. While the pain of this child made her hungry, Kate simply gave the girl a balloon from a vendor nearby to cheer her up. She hated to see others sad and if there was anything she could do to make them feel better, she would gladly oblige.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:07 pm

Name: Jason Amaroq
power: water manipulation
bio: Jason Can manipulate ANY water around him, from the water in the air to the water content in someone's body. he has found he can control the movements of people around him with his powers. after all, the human body is mostly water. he's a homeless boy, and has found many ways to use his gift to his advantage, from making ice sculpturs to forcing people to give him spare change.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:09 pm

((Accepted.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:16 pm

Jason walked right down the street. he looked at each person deciding who he would 'play' with first. he noticed a girl who he couldn't have known was a sort of vampire. he smirked and made her suck on her own thumb just for a little test drive so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:48 pm

Kate felt a sort of breeze rush past her, then shook it off, continuing her walk. As a 'vampire', her body was dead: drained of all that life could offer. Meaning, under the moon, she had no water in her body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:50 pm

Jason was more than a little surprized when his power didn't work on her. he frowned. he closed his eyes and a little ran cloud formed just a foot above her head. he smiled at that. though that trick was the most funny when done over emos.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:55 pm

Kate would have normally looked up at the cloud, but she felt a strong collection of pain nearby. She turned and looked directly at Jason.
Such a sad, lost boy...
She moved toward him slowly. The pain he was emitting was to strong for her to resist. Her violet eyes seemed lost, as if she wasn't sure what she was doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:57 pm

Jason watched her a little confused. "can i help you?" he asked backing up as she came closer. something about her wasn't right. why didn't his water abilities affect her? why couldn't he sense the blood that is supposed to course through her veins???
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:02 pm

Kate snapped out of her trance, then smiled sympathetically at Jason, "You hurt... It's so sad."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:05 pm

"what do you know of it?" he asked wondering how she could figure that out so easily. his mind kept questioning how he couldn't control her. it was unnerving. for it not to work she would have to be... dead...
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:09 pm

"I know that I can help." She smiled, "I know that I can make it all go away." Her smile was hard not to trust. There was a quick flash of pain, then it was gone. Kate released her bite on Jason's neck, wiping the pain off her chin, and then she left. And when he woke, he wouldn't remember her, or that he had ever hurt. He'd be happy. If only for a little while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:19 pm

when jason woke, he didn't remember her, but he still remembered some of the hurt. a lifetime of hurt would take more than one bite to get rid of. he still wasn't happy. he was still all alone. it's hard to be happy when you're alone... she may have cured some of his memories, but that only let room for new hurt to get to him.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:26 pm

Kate sat inside her coffin, her hands holding up her head as the first rays of sunlight turned the sky a giddy pink. She sighed and smiled, then laid down, closing the lid on top of herself for another day's sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:20 pm

Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. HotAnimeGuy4
Name: Breton Tribunal
Power: Breton can create and control an a;most indestructible crystal like substance. This "glass" as he calls it can be made into numerous shapes and densities. His skeleton is made of "glass" and if he's in a bad situation, he can create a thin layer of "glass" under his skin.
Bio: Breton is your average sixteen-year-old, highschool attending, part time job working teenager. Aside from the fact that he has a power. Thankfully, he's the only one that knows that. Well, for now anyway. Due to a recent car accident, he is parentless and lives in an apartment.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:23 pm

((Accepted.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:49 pm

Name: Josh Foxx
Power: Shape-shift
Bio: Josh is like other normal kid. Just that, he's not normal. He goes to school and makes straight "A's" but only because he cheats. Only him and his brother Shawn, who also has a superpower, know about his power. He lives only with his brother so no one can find out about their powers.

Last edited by Shadowninja246 on Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:53 pm

Name: Shawn Foxx
Power: Mind-control
Bio: Shawn goes to High School like a normal person would. Only him and his brother Josh know about his power. He lives only with his brother in a big house so no one can find out about their powers. He is good person but the only thing he's done bad is rob a bank.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:13 pm

((Accepted.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:52 pm

Breton walked down the sidewalk towards his apartment building, his backpack slung over his shoulder. He slowly looked around... it was getting dark. Its going to be dark tonight... I can go out and practice. He thought.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:00 pm

The sun set over the horizon, almost immediately waking Kate. She opened the lid to her coffin and sat up, stretching her arms out to greet the night. She smiled happily: today was one of the first days she had woken up without feeling the sadness of all the pain she had absorbed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:08 pm

Sebastian walked into the building then up to his apartment. He threw his bag over to the wall and walked into his room. He put on all black clothes so he would be hard to see at night then walked back outside, heading for the park to practice using his powers.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:30 pm

Kate climbed out her window, dressed in her favorite outfit. (See pic) She walked to her favorite park. This was where she liked to stay at night, imagining that she was a normal person, still in love with Gregor, and they were young again. She was... well, seventeen still. And he was 77. Things were never going to work for them. Nor would things ever work with anyone. She climbed onto the swing set and rocked back and forth, forgetting all her own pain and remembering when things were perfect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:37 pm

Breton walked into the park and looked around. Looks like someone's here... at this hour... guess I'm not going to practice 'til she leaves. But its kind of odd for her to be out... this is when all the gangs come out. He thought as he walked over to a park bench and sat down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:58 pm

Breton couldn't be more right about the gangs. one of the more nasty gangs in the city was surrounding a single person. "so jason you thought you could use your freak tricks to get us off your back? well guess what, we want that building you call a home for our new base, and since you won't give it up, we'll kill you for it" Jason only glared. he couldn't manipulate enough water to throw them all off. knives went out and all charged. he made some attack each other but twice he was stabbed in the gut. He coughed up blood but managed to get the remaining gansters to run off with his power. four lay dead, a dozen had ran. He held his injuries and slowly rose to his feet, coughing up more blood. this was almost a normal night for him. even though he had almost nothing, someone always wanted to take from him what little he had...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next