Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHeroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 2 I_voting_barHeroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHeroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 2 I_voting_barHeroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:04 pm

Kate suddenly stopped swinging, feeling the immense pain coming from a nearby building. She felt like it was the same boy she had bitten last night, but this time maybe she could do something without having to bite him. She got up slowly, looking over at a boy on a park bench staring at her, then sprinted off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:07 pm

Jason was trying to get away before his control wore off and he returned. he limped away, blood landing at his feet as a trail to find him. it was clear by how much blood was splattering that he was in dire need of help
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:10 pm

Kate ran up behind the boy, pulling him onto her shoulder, "Good night, boy! What happened?" She said, in a bit of a panic. Hopefully they wouldn't try and keep her at the hospital past sunrise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:13 pm

"the diablos came after my home again" he said taking pained and ragged breaths. "they won't stop until i die and they get what they want" he said quietly. the diablos were the most notorious gang in the city. they were known for being totally ruthless.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:14 pm

Kate attempted a laugh, "Those kids? They were around when I was your age." She stopped suddenly, realizing she had said too much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:16 pm

Jason looked at her. "strange... i would have pegged you as two years younger than me... how old are you?" he asked. his blood still dripped onto the ground and his breathing was pained.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:18 pm

"Seventy five..." She breathed, deciding that if she got the vibe he'd tell anyone, she could just bite him and erase her from his mind again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:23 pm

Jason raised an eyebrow. "okay i find that hard to believe. i've never met someone that old that i would consider dating" he said his face turning light red. he seemed to have forgotten how hurt he was. he didn't realize that meant she was a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:24 pm

"I have a... I guess you could call it a superpower... I can take pain like a vampire takes blood. I need it to survive." Kate explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:27 pm

Jason's eyes grew wide. "you have a power too?" he asked. "for me i can control water... and anything with water in it, so i can force people to move their body in ways they don't necessarily want. you were the first it didn't work on" he said watching her, not noticing he was stil bleeding on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:29 pm

"So that was what you were doing earlier." Kate mused, "Now, come on. I need to get you to a hospital." She lifted him onto her back and carried him down the road, unaware that usually someone of her size would have at least a little difficulty carrying him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:31 pm

Breton blinked once as the girl looked back at him then ran away. "That was sooner than I expected." He said with a slight shrug as he stood up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:31 pm

Jason wrapped his arms around her neck lightly so he wouldn't fall backwards. "no you can't... i can't afford to pay medical bills" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:19 pm

"Yes, but I can." Kate said simply, "And if I have to erase your memories of me, then I guess you just have a guardian angel."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:22 pm

Jason grip tightened. "no don't erase my memories... let me die before that happens..." he said. to have anyone help him was the one thing he had always wanted, and he didn't want to forget that. "how could i repay you for all of this?" he asked after a pause.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:24 pm

"You don't have to. I already explained that by taking others pain, I can continue living." She didn't bother to say that she had to bite people to take pain in that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:27 pm

Jason sighed. "i don't want to forget... i would do anything for you as long as i could keep my memories" he said quietly. he owed her a lot right now. "just name anything and i'll do it" he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:29 pm

Kate laughed, "You don't owe me anything. I've lived like this for over sixty years: it's just the way I am."
She couldn't ask him to stay with her, though that was what she wanted. She had never been able to keep a friend: not with the way she was. It just wasn't possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:31 pm

"in my book i do owe you. so name what you want" he said. "if i can do it i will" he said. if she wanted him to stay with her as a friend, he would certainly do so. then again that would make him owe her more than he already did. it was his one wish to have a good friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:52 pm

Breton walked into the middle of the park and made sure no one was around. He took a deep breath before he began to practice his powers, mostly shooting "glass" shards at trees or trashcans. But, soon enough, the Diablos that had beat Jason wandered into Breton's practice field. He smiled slightly as they came nearer. He didn't mind practicing his powers on gangs... they weren't exactly innocent bystandards. Breton swung his arm around, sending a row of shards flying at the Diablos. About six dropped with shards sticking out of their gut, though not in vital places. The rest he would deal with in melee combat. He formed a club out of his glass and struck one of the Diablo's heads with it before turning and slamming his elbow, which had a few-inch-long glass blade sticking out of it, into anothers stomach. One of the other Diablo's stabbed Breton in the stomach with a knife, but the blade broke off as it colided with the layer of glass under Breton's skin. After a few more minutes of combat, Breton plucked the last shard out of a Diablo and called an ambulance. "Yes, it seems a few men in the park have been assulted. They'll need an ambulance." He said before he flipped his phone closed.
((My longest post in this forum so far!))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:07 pm

Kate laughed, "You won't give up, will you?" She said as they came to the hospital, "Listen, I'm your run-of-the mill creature of the night. I doubt you'd want to turn into nocturnal man for the rest of your life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:30 pm

Jason smiled a bit. "i pretty much already am one. i only need four hours to sleep and for me it's usually the first four hours of light then i'm awake the rest of the day and all night" he explained. "so again, name what you want." he said. he was not the kind to not repay his debts.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:07 pm

Kate sighed as she filled out the admission forms for him, "The only thing I want, I can never have."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:29 pm

A hawk flew over and landed near them. Listening to what they were saying. The hawk was bigger then a normal hawk stayed in one place and never flew away from them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:38 pm

jason watched her. "just tell me what that something it. maybe there is somethng i can do" he said watching her. he really wanted to repay her for helping him like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next