Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 7 I_vote_lcapPaint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 7 I_voting_barPaint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 7 I_vote_lcapPaint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 7 I_voting_barPaint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:15 am

The knock came again but only once because of the shock. Then the sound of someone falling to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:22 pm

Andromeda looked at Lupus, "Should we check and see who it was?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:38 pm

Lupus nodded and opened the door slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:15 am

a human woman was on the floor unconscious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:46 pm

Jason sighed. "great i zapped the wrong person" he muttered. "she'll be perfectly fine when she wakes up. she'll just be a bit confused." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:49 pm

you notice a dragon tattooed on her neck. along with a burn scar circling it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:58 pm

Lupus noticed it. "a dragon... and a burn.. this could be some thing to do with draco and hydrus" he said mostly to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:03 pm

Her eyes opened and she stared at him. she tried to hide the tattoo so he couldn't see it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:05 pm

Lupus shut the door with his foot. "where did you get that tattoo?" he asked keeping a safe distance, making sure the others did too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:30 pm

She muttered something under her breath. "it's... a gift you could say..." she said, " from a 'friend'. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:35 pm

"i didn't ask what you could say it was. i want to know exactly what it is and who this friend of your is" he said watching her. he wanted to know everything and his eyes told her so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:50 pm

she grinned. "i'll never tell you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:03 am

Lupus touched her arm, enough to give her a good jolt to realize he wasn't to be messed with. "tell me or i will become your worst nightmare" he said looking quickly at andromeda with a meaningful glance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:21 am

She jumped from the shock. "i won't tell you."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:15 pm

Andromeda exhaled, the room seemed to swirl together, all the colors blending to where she would not be able to tell what was what. Andromeda hid herself and Gemini, and looked to Jason for a request as to what he wished to appear to her as.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:29 pm

Jason moved one arm behind ihs back and made a motion resembling a serpent. he was requesting to become a giant snake to this woman to seeif he could scare the information otu of her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:58 pm

Andromeda nodded, Jason taking the form of a serpent for the woman. If the snake was real, it would have struggled just to lay down in the room they were staying in because of it's size.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:11 am

she continued to stare at him. "i'm not afraid of dieing" she said. she tried to move but she still couldn't. She had to get away before he found the only way to make her talk. "why is it so important to you anyway?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:11 am

((*looks around* someone post))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:01 pm

((Waiting for Jason.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:43 pm

Lupus pinned her down with what seemed to be a part of his massive serpent form, pressing on that tattoo. "its importance need not be explained at this time" he said with a perfect lisp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:34 pm

Draco came walking slowly down the hallway. "you really should just leave her alone."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:48 pm

Andromeda looked over at Draco, "What's she to you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:02 am

Draco stopped walking staying a safe distance away from them. he looked over at her, not answering her question.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:38 pm

Andromeda's eyes continued to follow him relentlessly, "ANSWER ME!" She shouted at him, her tone commanding and authoritative.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: