Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 6 I_vote_lcapPaint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 6 I_voting_barPaint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 6 I_vote_lcapPaint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 6 I_voting_barPaint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:11 pm

Andromeda nodded, "Are you coming, too, Gemini?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:15 pm

"I guess...I have no where else to go..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:18 pm

Andromeda smiled, "Great!" she felt suddenly very safe. That was why she didn't let herself charge on the stars' energy often. She never felt safe doing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:22 pm

Lupus was glad to be such a help to her. he often wondered if anyone would call him lulu for some reason. most stars had pet names with other stars though he didn't. and he also recalled watching a tv show where a guy named lelouche was nicknamed loulou to some girls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:13 pm

One of the humans near the restaurant ran up to Draco and grabbed him trying to tell him to leave before he get burnt. Draco grabbed the guys wrist and the human quickly caught on fire then Draco pushed him into the fire.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:05 pm

Andromeda looked out for a brief moment, then gasped sharply at Draco's actions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:05 pm

((*cough* some one post.))
((ty))

Last edited by Shadowninja246 on Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:06 pm

Gemini clenched her fist.
"That's just sick..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:36 pm

Draco looked quickly at the road and then he quickly walked in the direction of the hotel they were at.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:40 pm

Andromeda gasped, "He's coming this way!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:46 pm

Lupus growled. "let him come. It will be... fun.. to make him pay for that" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:36 pm

Sirens could be heard from the road Draco looked at earlier. Draco started to walk faster and he looked up and saw them in the hotel then he started to walk slower. He looked back down and smiled. At the same moment he walked in the hotel, someone knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:37 pm

((...))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:39 pm

Andromeda jumped, looking over at Lupus with a look that read as 'I think he's here'.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:41 pm

Gemini gave Andromeda a quick glance before she slowly moved towards the door to look through the peep hole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:43 pm

No one was there.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:45 pm

"Andromeda...no one's there..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:08 pm

The knock could be heard again but no one was still there.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:16 pm

Andromeda shook her head, "There has to be someone."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:21 pm

"Probably Draco..." Gemini muttered.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:26 pm

"Most likely." Andromeda said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:55 pm

Lupus motioned with his hand to be quiet as he put his hand over the knob and onto the hinges, looking through the peephole. he was waiting for that knock to come again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:45 pm

the knock came again but this time at the window still no one there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:01 pm

the second the hand hit the door it would expierience one hell of a shock. he had electrified the door so now whoever knocked would be temporarily paralyzed. if it was a human they would most likely be unconscious. but it wasn't enough to kill.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:30 pm

Andromeda waited, tension building inside of her. If it was Draco, they could all be dead in a matter of seconds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: