Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 5 I_vote_lcapPaint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 5 I_voting_barPaint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 5 I_vote_lcapPaint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 5 I_voting_barPaint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:26 pm

He grinned back at her. "i know we could do it" he said moving so he was closer to her. he remembered full well that he was one of the few stars andromeda wasn't related to. perhaps that was why he got along better with her. sibling rivalries really do never end.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:32 pm

Andromeda smiled hopefully, her spirits somehow lifted by his words, "Thanks." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:37 pm

Lupus smiled in return at her and gently laid his hand over hers. "you're welcome" he said kindly. andromeda had always been his favorite star, but, though most couldn't believe it, he was always too shy to say anything.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:42 pm

Andromeda blushed bright pink, her face seeming to almost light up brighter than the fire outside. She wasn't sure what to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:52 pm

Lupus grinned at her when she blushed and lightly ran his lips over her cheek before wispering in her ear, "you're cute when you blush you know"
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:33 pm

Gemini twitched and turned her head. this guy was starting to creep her out. For all she knew he could of just met Andromeda and he was already hitting on her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:38 pm

Lupus hadn't just met andromeda though. they had known each other a very long time. though this was the first time lupus had gotten up the guts to show how he felt about her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:46 pm

Andromeda saw Gemini, "What is it?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:48 pm

"Nothing, I'm just uneasy around people who can control fire. My direct opposite actually...even if water beats fire, fire can make water turn to gas and float away."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:53 pm

Lupus smiled at her. "oh that makes things better. if you can get that guy wet my lightning attacks will hurt him a whole lot more" he said. it seemed they were a good team powers wise.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:06 pm

Andromeda smiled. He had a point.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:09 pm

"I figured out that I can kill humans even...just drain their bodies of their water."
Gemini stared at the vase filled with water and flowers. She opened her hand, palm forward and summoned the water to her. It went straight into her palm. When it did she glowed a bit and smiled.
"Water actually helps me stay alive on this planet. It fuels me better."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:14 pm

Lupus smiled. "well we'll be sure to get you plenty of water then" he said. He sat on one of the beds and starting contemplating what would be the best strategy for taking out hydrus and draco.

Last edited by Jason Amaroq on Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:49 pm

"I need the light of the stars." Andromeda smiled, looking out at the setting sun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:55 pm

Lupus looked up at andromeda, as for me i need a thunderstorm to be at my best" he said. it did make sense. "either that or i need an outlet and a fork" he said laughing.

Last edited by Jason Amaroq on Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:15 pm

Andromeda laughed as well, having lived on earth long enough to understand how that worked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:44 pm

Lupus smiled at her. "so what should we do to pass the time?" he asked. he didn't feel like sleeping right now. since he was after all sleeping on the floor.

Last edited by Jason Amaroq on Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:49 pm

"Well, tonight I promised Columbia that I would meet her on the rooftop."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:51 pm

Lupus nodded to that. "so are we going to sleep before then?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:53 pm

"No. I'll need to absorb as much of the moonlight as I can and the sun has almost set. I wouldn't have time to sleep. You can, if you like, though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:57 pm

Lupus shook his head. "no thanks i'll stay with you to be safe" he said. he wanted to be sure draco didn't come after her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:01 pm

"Columbia will be there. I'm pretty sure I'm safe." She reassured him. Not to get rid of him, but to make sure he would get enough sleep. She could catch up later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:02 pm

Lupus shrugged. "better if i'm there to be safe." he pointed out "if you're worried about me getting enough sleep don't be. i just slept for three days" he admitted laughing sheepishly and rubbing the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:06 pm

Andromeda smiled. It was nice knowing that she would have the extra protection. It was common knowledge among the stars that when Andromeda needed to charge herself, she sort of entered a trance-like state. She wouldn't be able to defend herself against anything/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:08 pm

Jason smiled back at her. "so when do we get going?" he asked looking at her. he knew full well about her trance. he intended to make sure she wouldn't get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: