Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 36 I_vote_lcapWestfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 36 I_voting_barWestfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 36 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 36 I_vote_lcapWestfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 36 I_voting_barWestfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 36 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Westfield High School: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:23 pm

Bella nodded, "Ever been up as far as rural New York?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:31 pm

Jason nodded. "yeh i've been there before" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:34 pm

Bella nodded, "Did you see the Strauss Manor and gardens?" They were famous all over the country as the best gardens in the world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:10 pm

Jason nodded. "yeah i saw them. pretty coool stuff" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:58 pm

Bella smiled, "I used to live there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:02 pm

Jason smiled. "must have been pretty awesome" he said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:09 pm

"It would have been," She shrugged, "If it weren't for my father and mother's attitude about... everything." She said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:16 pm

Jason shrugged. "yeah i've heard parets can be killjoys" he said. he didn't remember his parents so he couldn't say.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:18 pm

"Not that so much as I was not permitted to do anything that I couldn't do strapped to a plank of wood with a gag over my mouth."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:30 pm

Jason raised an eyebrow. "call me old fashioned but that seems like really overdoing it" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:42 pm

"It was." Bella nodded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:25 pm

"out of curiousity how much did you have to do to get the plank thingy?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:41 pm

"Usually it was just strapped to my back and that was for three years." Bella said matter-of-factly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:48 pm

Jason shuddered. 'sheesh that must have sucked" he said
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:50 pm

"It was so I'd learn to sit with my back straight." She smiled, sitting cross-legged on the ground to show him. Her back was perfectly straight, almost as if she still had the board on her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:58 pm

Jason laughed. "well at least it worked" he said looking at her. he slouched just slightly when he sat.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:18 pm

Bella nodded, "It becomes habit."
She remembered her father hitting her if she got it wrong. The reason she made sure to sit straight was because if she didn't she felt like she was reliving the beatings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:27 pm

Jason nodded. "yeah i bet it would be" he said laying back on the grass.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:30 pm

Bella smiled, "You have no idea."
Zane came over to where they were, Kyira on his back, "Hey, Bella, where did you guys run off too? Marcello's running around like... you on crack."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:53 pm

Jason chuckled at the thought. "i take it that is a sight worth seeing?" he said trying to picture it.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:59 pm

"It's quite interesting, I assure you." She grinned, shrugging, "It was the 70's. What can I say?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:06 pm

Jason laughed. "oh sure make excuses" he said playfully. he was just teasing her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:05 pm

R.I.P.
December 21st, 2008-April 27th, 2009
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Westfield High School: R.I.P.
Page 36 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36