Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:21 pm

Abbey looked up at Skye, "What's weading?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:30 pm

"Reading is when you see words or pictures in a book and they make a story." Skye explained.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:44 am

"Oh." Abbey said with a thoughtful look on her face, "How do you wead?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:11 pm

She thought for a second, "Would you like me to teach you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:27 pm

Abbey nodded, "Yes, pwease." She smiled, showing her small, one-in-the-front-missing teeth to Skye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:07 pm

About an hour later, Anna decided to stop reading. She quickly marked her page and closed her book. When she walked down stairs she saw Skye and Abbey reading a book. "Hmmm....So what are you guys up to?" Anna asked. Slowly, she walked over to them and looked over their shoulders. "What book is this?" She asked calmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:21 pm

Skye told Anna the title of the book and then returned to pointing words out to Abbey, "The," She said, placing her finger on the book where the word 'The' was..
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:32 pm

"The!" Abbey repeated, trying hard not to lisp like she usually did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:35 pm

Skye continued to point out words. Soon, she had covered all the words in the first sentence ofthe book.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:48 pm

Abbey cuddled up close to Skye, looking up at Alice, "Awe you gonna sit down wif us?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:09 pm

Alice/Anna smiled at Abbey. "Sure." She quietly sat down next to Abbey and looked at the book.

((Somehow she has two names. O.o))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:20 pm

((Oh... my bad...))
Abbey rested her head on Anna so she wouldn't feel as though Skye was getting all of her attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:24 pm

Anna smiled down at Abbey. "How much can you read so far, Abbey?" Anna asked as she looked at the first page of the book.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:33 pm

Abbey pointed to the end of the sentence, "That faw!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:39 pm

Anna smiled. "If you got that far the quikly, im sure you'll be done with the book in an hour." Anna grabbed the cherry jar and opened it. "These things are addicting." She said as she grabbed one and tossed it into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:44 pm

Abbey immediately perked up, "Chewwies!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:06 pm

Anna looked down at Abbey. "Thats right~! How about I reward you with one?" She handed Abbey the biggest cherry she could find at the top. "here you go," She said as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:28 pm

Abbey smiled brightly, popping the cherry in her mouth, "Yummy!! Fwank you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:01 am

Skye wrinkled her nose and shook her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:11 pm

"Ah. Skye seems to be disturbed by the cherries," Anna sighed, "I guess we should hide these then." Slowly she put the jar in the fridge.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:04 pm

Abbey hugged Skye, "It's wotay. You don't hwaf to eat fwem."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:02 pm

Skye laughed, "You dont have to put them up Anna. Just dont make me eat them," She teased, "Not that I would anyway...." Not that she would eat ANY food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:48 pm

Anna eyed skye for a minute or two, slowly she sat back down. She shrugged, "Im happy you dont like them. Means more for me~!" She teased back. "Hmm...but why would I make you eat them?" She asked as she reached for another cherry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:14 pm

"Thats a good question," Skye said with a slight laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 7:11 pm

Anna just shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe i'll make you when I go insane." Anna smiled widely at Skye and stuffed another cherry in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: