Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 7:12 pm

Skye laughed, "Now why, my dear, would be go insane?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 7:15 pm

Shrugging again Anna said, "Umm...dont know. Maybe i'll go insane when im locked inside a closet." Again, Anna stuffed another cherry in her mouth. "Hmmm...I think thats enough for today." She close the lid to the jar and pushed it aside.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:32 am

Abbey put her hands on Skye's shoulder and stood on her tiptoes as Anna put away the cherries. "What dowes 'inswane' mean?" she asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:01 am

"Insane is like crazy," Skye explained with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:30 am

"Ah!" Abbey nodded with a smile, plopping back down onto the couch happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:49 pm

Anna sat back down next to Abby and siged. "Ahhhhh. Im so bored," she said calmly. "We should go somwhere." She turned her head to Skye. She said and showed nothing on her face, but her eyes had a begging look to them.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:54 pm

Abbey jumped up and down, "Yes! We showld go somewhwe!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:10 am

"Hmmmm," Skye pretended to debate the issue, "Oh, alright," She smiled. "But where do you two want to go?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:20 am

Anna jumped from her chair. "THE BEACH!" Anna loved the beach to death. She would swim there for days if she was aloud. Realizing that she shouted, she cleared her throught. "Umm..I mean we should go to the beach." She looked down embarassed by her out burst.

Last edited by Clovercard on Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:22 am

Skye laughed lightly, "Anna, Anna, Anna," She turned to Abbey, "What about you Abbey? Does that sound alright?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:10 pm

Abbey nodded, "Can we catch sand cwrabs?" She asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:37 am

Skye smiled, "We'll see, little one," She said, standing up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:00 pm

"So we're going?" Anna asked hopefully. Not waiting for an answer she cheered, "Oh yes!" and dashed up stairs into her room. Searching everywhere she finally found her favorite swimsuit. It was an aqua one piece with an orange fish on the front. Quickly she put it on, hopped into her flip-flops, and grabbed her bag full of beach supplies. "Im ready!" She dashed back down stairs and stood infront fo the door smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:02 pm

Abbey smiled, "What awe you weawing?" She asked, a bit confused over the swimsuit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:58 pm

Anna still smling said "Im wearing a swimsuit. You wear these when you go swimming!" She smiled down at Abbey. She was clearly excited.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:06 pm

Abbey still looked a little confused, "Why?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:26 pm

"So that your normal clothes dont get messed up," Skye explained. She turned to Abbey, "We'll have to go by a store and get Abbey a swim suit. We didn't have such things when I was her size,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:59 pm

Anna nodded her head as she went back upstairs. Quickly she grabbed her wallet and put it in her ice blue purse. She shoved herself into jean shorts and and orange tank-top, leaving her bathingsuit underneath. She got out of her flip-flops and put on ankle socks and ice blue sneakers. She dashed back down stairs towards the door. "Im ready." She said as she smiled to the other's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:13 pm

Skye smiled and nodded. She knew that Anna loved to go out and to the beach, but things didn't always run so smoothly. There were always the people that avoided her, and always the people that would make a show of pointing out that she was a vampire. Things were so much simplier when no one knew of the existance of things like that.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:27 pm

Then again, it would be more obvious that Abbey was a demon than it would be that Anna was a vampire. Abbey smiled, "Swo we get two go?" She asked excitedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:54 pm

"Yes," Skye said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:08 pm

Anna jump once and hit the floor with a thud, trying to get their attention. "Come on, let's go." She said as she looked at the door. She really wanted to go to the beach. As soon as they got Abbey her swimsuit, she was going to make a run for it to the beach.

Last edited by Clovercard on Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:26 am

Skye laughed. "ALright, alright Anna. Calm down,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:00 pm

Anna sighed. "Okay, im calm." She stared at Skye, not blinking the whole time. She was trying to get her to move. "Come one Skye, Abbey and I are ready." Anna was getting impatient.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:30 am

"Alright alright," Skye said with a chuckle. She grabbed the car keys and a book before walking to the door and grabbing the beach bag. "Lets go," She smiled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: