Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 I_voting_barHogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 I_voting_barHogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Which house is the best?
Gryffindor: We save the day EVERY SINGLE TIME!
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Slythrin: All the evil wizards in one convenient place
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 I_vote_lcap56%Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Ravenclaw: The obligatory group o-nerds
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Hufflepuff: Pretty flowers!!
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage

Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:15 pm

Jason's eyes grew wide from behind his sunglasses and he froze in place. he was more scared then angry. He slowly turnedaround and looked at her. "you won't tell anyone will you?" He asked quietly. he kept the fear out of his voice though his eyes, if she could see past his sunglasses, would give away how scared he was. wolf animagi were infamous for being werewolves or half breeds, and that would clue them in to jason's secret. he was scared she would turn him in and he would be kicked out of school
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:31 pm

"N-no..." She said equally as quietly. Her own fear made no attempt to hide, and was plain as the nose on her face. Actually, her hands were visibly trembling as well as her teeth clattering from either fear or cold. It was awfully chilly in the dungeons. It was notorious for actually freezing over even in the summertime. Her lips had a slight tint of blue on the edges, but she looked as if she were going to break down and cry at any second. Clearly a Hufflepuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:40 pm

Jason let out a sigh of relief then looked at her. "what class are you supposed to be in?" he asked getting off the subject before she asked too many questions. he wasn't a mean guy, just a bit of a prankster most of the time. He woudn't hurt her even if she was going to tell the whole world at once he was a werewolf half breed. he didn't hurt girls. plain and simple. he refused to do that. It was how he had been raised and he refused to go against it. He watched the blue on her lips. he drew his wand and pointed it at her lips, using a silent spell which made her face warm up.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:18 pm

"P-potions..." Her teeth clattered, wincing back as he drew his wand. She opened one eye and exhaled in relief as she noticed that he had warmed up her face and not killed her. When she looked directly at him, even in the dim lighing the dungeon was famous for, he could tell that she had bright, dark brown eyes the same color as hot chocolate. Her cheeks were a bright pink from the cold, and she had a pretty figure. No one could honestly call her an ugly girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:21 pm

Jason nodded. "i guess we're in the same class then" he said. many people would wonder how he could see in this dim light with sunglasses on. truth be told he bewitched them so that they always kept things the same lighting as if he wasn't wearing them. "we should probably get going. snape is a jerk when you're late" he said moving so she could walk next to him if she wanted to. he didn't seem the least bit cold, probably because he had survived sub zero temperatures in a cardboard box. anything less felt warm to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:37 pm

Luna slumped on her desk, swinging her legs back and forth, and practiced levitating her ink bottle. "Hey Luna!" a fellow classmate greeted hr overeagerly, breaking her concentration. "Shoot!" she muttered under her breath as she jumped up to avoid the deep purple ink oozing over the edges of her desk. She shot her classmate an evil glare and began muttering "Petrificus Totalus" and waving her wand. The boy cringed and fell to the floor as the full Body-Bind took effect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:16 pm

((hello... is anybody out there?))
Luna turned back to her desk and preformed a quick spell to try and tidy up after the accident, but botched it and only caused the stain on her clothes, books, and desk to spread and turn a deep crimson. After swearing under her breath she retried the spell and, this time, got it right, leaving naught but a small speck of ink on the edge of her shining green sleeve, barely noticable. Luna then hurumphed and sat down in her seat, just as the professor entered
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:55 pm

((Just trying to come up with something to post, love. Writer's block.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:16 pm

Elena followed behind him, her head turned toward her feet. She knew first hand how upset Snape got when you were late to class. She would probably end up staying after for detention for the next week. She sighed audibly at the thought. She was awful about being in the wrong place at the wrong time. And it would seem now was no exception. Her dark brown hair fell around her face like a wall, blocking everything out as she walked. Her heart thudded in her chest with fear. She was still worried that the animagus would change his mind about her. Her strategy for now was to show him that she was quiet and therefor not one that would say anything, much less tell his secret.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:27 pm

jason looked at her and pushed the hair out of her eyes. "you don't have to beafraid of me" he said kindly to her. "despite my appearance i'm pretty much harmless" he said. he didn't like it when people were afraid of him. especially when those people were entirely innocent of doing anything wrong. they were almost to class and they still had time to get there. He wsas hoping to convince this girl that he would not harm her before they got into class. unlke voldemort, jason was not one who liked being feared.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:09 pm

Elena's body trembled visibly. Though she tried to stay calm by sheer will, her body wouldn't let her. She was just a fearful girl by nature. That's why her parents sent her away. They didn't want a rabbit. That's what they called her here: the Romanov Rabbit. They would throw carrots and lettuce at her at lunch, hop in circles around her in the halls, and the teachers never saw it. Children were experts at hiding the mean things they did from others. And magic-born kids were worse, if not the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:35 pm

Jason gently put his arms around her and hugged her. "don't be afraid." he said softly. he didn't care if she was a rabbit. even though he was a wolf it wasn't like he was going to hurt her. he was the most softhearted guy at this school by nature, though most never saw it because they had pushed him away the second they saw his wierd eyes. not many saw the kind side of him that he was displaying now. His body too seemed to radiate a gentle warmth even in the sheer cold of the dungeons.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:54 pm

"I'm l-listening with my head..." She said shakily, "But my body doesn't listen to anything." Her eyes were still cast downward in fear. Her body was tense and trembling, either from the cold or fear, or possibly even both. She had no reason to believe him, and as much as she wanted to trust him, she couldn't. She just had an untrusting nature. Her knees buckled under her and she hit the ground, her head smacking on the stone floor. She cried out briefly, holding a hand over her head and drawing it back, looking at the blood on her fingertips. She cursed under her breath and blinked, her vision going a bit blurry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:37 pm

Jason drew out his wand and healed her head. He pulled off his cloak and wrapped it around her. it was fur lined making it very warm. he hugged her. "I won't hurt you." he said holding up his pinky finger and taking hers in it. "i promise on my life" he said kindly to her. He waited for her to do say something in response. he helped her get up and kept his arms around her to help her get more warmed up. "now don't be so scared. wolves are protectors" he said kindly to her. he was trying to get her to relax.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:42 pm

Elena looked up, a timid, shy, and still slightly frightened expression on her face. She looked at their fingers, now locked together, and blushed a glowing bright red. Her legs were still quivering, more because of the cold than fear now. If he had wanted her dead, he wouldn't have bothered healing her head wound. He could have left her there and she would have probably passed out and bled to death. Then, the teachers would have just figured that she fell and no one would know anything had happened. They knew how clumsy she was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:58 pm

Jason smiled softly at her and from just holding her finger he held her hand in his own. his touch was so gentle it didn't seem to be his. He kept his arm around her as he held her hand. "should we get to class now?" he asked kindly. he seemed so much more nicer than what the rumors around school said about him. he really embodied a goood wolf: kind, loyal, protective... When he promised something he never went back on it. she could rest assured he would die before he would break his promise abotu hurting her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:00 am

Elena nodded slowly, working herself into a standing position, though she was a little wobbly from where her head had bled a lot. It was still dripping from the back of her head, but it was just where it had soaked into her hair. She wasn't bleeding anymore thanks to Jason's spell. She clutched her robe tightly around her, the deep, cold of the dungeons making her shiver slightly. She was willing herself to stop, but she was still shaking a little. She bit her lower lip, trying to keep still.
Come on Elena, stop shaking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:44 am

Class was boring, the air pressed heavily around her, the others were merely reviewing what Luna had taken the time to learn on her own on those lonely nights alone in her room. She requested permission to use the restroom, then streamed out of the room in a rush, carring her things with her with no intention of returning. The air was stifling, making it difficult to breath. She wandered aimlessly, ending up in the dungeons where the air was clearer, with the clean crisp scent of earth arould her. Yet she was not calmed. Shadows pressed against her, smothering her in flashes of memories of a troubled childhood. And thus the panic attack began. a haze settled over, obscuring her vision. Luna stumbled blindly down the corridors until she collided with a wall. She slumped against it and drew in deep shuddering breaths. She hadnt had a panic attack for two years now, scince she entered Hogwarts, why was she experiencing one now? The blacness grew deeeper as she tried to dispell it, she groped for her wand and tried to illuminate the halls, but the spell backfired, setting off a blinding white light in the back of her brain. she was thrown across the room. She cursed her stuttering inability to cast a simple spell as the whiteness enveloped her and she began to dream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:49 am

Name: Rose Tanner
Height: 5’2”
Weight: 135 lbs.
House: Slytherin
Bio: Rose was a rarity at Hogwarts. She was a muggle-born witch, and in Slytherin. She told the sorting hat that he had made a mistake, but he replied stating that he made no mistakes. Picked on by all her housemates, she was alone. Except for one person, someone she didn't expect at all made her life tolerable. Professor Snape. He was kind and gentle towards her, when he showed no sympathy to anyone else. Not even the other Slytherins had that privilege. It was just her. Though she was thankful of him, she did need friends her own age. Soon.
Appearance: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 Anime_girls
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:28 pm

((Accepted. This thread could use some life.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:09 pm

((No HP thread should ever die!!!))

Rose walked the halls of Hogwarts. Alone. The kids in her house were just being awful to her. Why can't they like me? She wondered to herself. She was a smart girl, one that has a lot to offer the Slytherin house. Just because her parents were both muggles didn't mean anything. Look at Hermione Granger. She was a muggle-born, and she was a legend among these halls. She sighed as she looked at the moon. Life should be more simple.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:01 am

A girl a little ways ahead of Rose was picking herself off the ground, holding onto the back of her head. Elena looked downward, sighing, gathering her books. She hated being late for class, and Snape was going to get angry with her for sure. She took her hand off her head, ignoring the blood on her palm since it wasn't too heavy, and continuing down the halls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:04 am

Rose saw the girl and recognized her from her potions class with Professor Snape. If Snape noticed she was late, he would surely ream her. She should probably help. "Hey, you're in Snape's potion class, right?" Rose called out as she ran up to meet the girl.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:07 pm

Elena nodded shyly, her cheeks turning a light shade or red. This girl was in Slytherin and Elena was in Hufflepuff... Usually these sorts of conversations would end with Elena on the ground again. Slytherins were kind of known for enjoying the suffering of others. "Um.. yes, but I-I'm running late..." she began, her voice soft as she struggled not to stutter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:43 pm

Rose smiled. "Don't worry. Snape will let us in. Trust me." Understanding her worry, Rose said nothing further. Normally, a Slytherin would never show their good sides, if they even had one, to anyone besides another Slytherin. It was a good thing she wasn't a normal Slytherin, for this girl at least. They walked into class together, and Snaped snapped his head up as the door closed. "Sorry we are late, Professor Snape." Rose said. "I fell coming up the stairs and all my papers flew everywhere. Elena here helped me pick them up. If she wasn't so kind, she would have been on time to your class, sir." Snape just motioned for them to sit down, and winked at Rose when everyone went back to their work. It was good to be a favorite of Snape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next